我坐了两趟飞机 花了十个小时才来到这里
It took me ten hours and two planes to get here.
在九千米高空窝在铁壳子里
Not a whole hell of a lot to do
真的不是很舒服
sitting in a tin can at 30,000 feet.
虽然有电影看吧
Of course, there's movies,
但是在我看来 《教父》之后再没好电影了
but for my money, they haven't made a good one since Godfather.
《教父》
Godfather?
有人觉得第二部更好看
Arguably, Part II was a better movie,
不过这在于个人喜好
but that's just a matter of taste.
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你看过飞机上的杂♥志♥吗 汤姆
You ever read those in-flight magazines, Tom?
在座位背面 跟呕吐袋放在一起的那种
You know, the ones they stick behind the seat with the vomit bags?
大多数人都不怎么注意
Most people don't pay much mind.
他们都忙着听音乐
They're too busy listening
或者看之前提到的那些
to music or watching the aforementioned crap
消遣视频了
that passes for entertainment.
至于我嘛 我很传统
Me? Call me old-fashioned,
比较喜欢看书
but I'm a reader.
任何放在我面前的东西我都读
I'll read anything you put in front of me.
那些航♥空♥杂♥志♥挺好的
And those in-flight magazines, they're good reading.
比如吧 上面有个故事
For instance, there was this one story
是关于岛上的老鼠种群的
about the rat population on this island.
貌似那些恶心的小锯齿动物会
Seems that those nasty little rodents just ruined
毁掉甘蔗地
the sugarcane crop.
然后大约一百年前某个天才决定
Then about a hundred years ago some genius decided
从牙买♥♥加引进印度灰獴
to import Indian mongoose from Jamaica
来消灭那些老鼠
to exterminate those rats.
表面上看 那似乎是个很好的办法
Now, on the surface, that seemed like a hell of a good plan,
因为灰獴是老鼠的天敌
cause the mongoose is a natural predator of the rat,
但是我们这位好心的朋友没有想到的是
but what our well-intentioned friend didn't understand was
这种特殊品种的老鼠是夜间动物
that this particular species of rat is nocturnal.
那就意味着他们晚上出来活动
Which means they're active at night.
而灰獴是日间动物
Whereas the mongoose is diurnal.
是的 是的 我也查了下这个词
Yeah, yeah, I had to look that one up, too.
意思是说他们习惯在白天活动
It means they're a daytime creature.
所以你能想到 至今为止那些老鼠
So, as you can imagine, those rats to this very day
还整晚在这些田地里跑
are running around these fields all night long.
你知道与甘蔗相比 他们更喜欢什么吗
And you know what they like even more than sugarcane?
我让你猜一次
I'll give you one guess.
你不能这么做
Hey, you can't do this to me.
听到了吗
You hear me?!
貌似我已经做完了
Seems to me it's already done.
如果你不介意的话 我准备上路了
If you don't mind, I'm gonna hit the road.
我觉得吧 老鼠实在是有点恶心
When it comes to rats, I'm a little squeamish.
你不能这么做 你听到了吗
Hey, you can't do this to me! You hear me?!
好 行吧
Okay, all right.
我知道你要找的那两个人在哪
Those two you're looking for, I know where they are.
她在哪
Where is she?!
说话
Start talking,
否则我发誓会对着你的脑袋开一枪
or so help me God, I'll put a bullet in your face.
五零特遣队 把枪放下
Hey! Five-O! Drop the gun.
马上把枪放下
Drop the gun right now.
晚点再来
Come back later.
结束了 雷
It's over, Ray.
放下枪 快点
Put down the gun. Come on.
我正准备质问这个年轻小伙
I'm about to question this young man
一件要紧事情
on a very pressing matter.
我不会让你们阻止我的
I'm not gonna let you stop me from doing that.
如果你现在不把枪放下
I'm about to shoot you in the back of the head
我就要开枪了 雷
if you don't put that gun down, Ray.
我想你们拿的是九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
I'm guessing you gentlemen are packing nines,
意味着你们的火力大
which means you have plenty of firepower.
问题是你能多快扣下扳机
The question is, how fast are you on the trigger?
我拿的是六发的柯尔特手♥枪♥
Me, I got a simple six-shot Colt,
但是我快而且一枪一个准
but I'm quick and I'm one hell of a shot.
我们要是交火
Chances are, we tangle,
你们很可能有一个会倒下
one of you is going down.
是我就不敢打这个赌
I wouldn't bet on that.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
你们犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake.
迈克·马奇的尸体
You know, Michael Maki's body
已经被冲到了海滩上
washing up on that beach like that?
作案手法太草率了 雷
That was shoddy work, Ray.
对一个本该知道
It was very disappointing
如何掩盖自己行踪的人来说
for a man who is supposed to know
这是很令人失望的
how to cover his tracks.
你弄坏了豪华轿车中的GPS系统
I mean, you disabled the GPS in the limo,
但是你忘了
but you missed
弄掉阿库纳车中的跟踪系统
the tracking system on Akuna's car.
你到底是怎么了 雷
What's the matter with you, Ray?
不妨直接送个请帖请我们
You might as well have sent us an invite
去那孩子的酒店房♥间算了
to the kid's hotel room.
告诉我 你是不是准备杀掉那孩子
Tell me, were you gonna kill that kid
就像你杀掉马奇一样
like you killed Maki?
我没有杀马奇
I didn't kill Maki.
那我猜你也没有杀阿库纳咯
And I suppose you didn't kill Akuna either.
是的
That's right.
那你怎么不告诉我他在哪呢
Then why don't you tell me where he is then?
好吧 卡尔
All right, Carl, maybe, uh,
你估计能帮我弄明白一些事
maybe you could help me out with something.
过去24小时内全市
I got, uh, I got seven unsolved robberies
发生了七踪抢劫案 还没破案
the last 24 hours, all over town.
我们的嫌犯是一名白人男性
Our suspect is a white male,
戴着黑色滑雪面罩
black ski mask,
银色的手♥枪♥
uh, silver gun.
一共拿了大约六千美元的小额钞票
Total take, about six grand in small bills.
你能告诉我什么
What, uh, what can you tell me?
行吧 给我解释解释
Okay, explain something to me.
为什么一个到今天为止
Why is it that a kid
没有任何犯罪记录的孩子
with no record till today
会来四千英里外瓦胡岛
would travel 4,000 miles to Oahu
犯下一堆
to, uh... commit a bunch
愚蠢的抢劫案吗
of silly-ass stickups?
难道圣安东尼奥市没有便利店吗
What, they don't have convenience stores in San Antonio?
不是你想的那样
It's-it's not what you think.
行 那请你来告诉我
Okay, well, then enlighten me, please.
就从你是怎么认识雷·哈珀开始
And start by telling me how you know Ray Harper,
以及他为什么用枪指着你的脸
and why would he put a gun in your face?
不想说
No?
这是谁
Who's that?
无名氏吗
Hmm? Nobody?
她是谁
Who is it?
我准备冒险猜一下
See, I'm gonna, I'm gonna go out on a limb here
你很关心这个女孩
and say that you-you care a lot about this girl, okay,
因为照片里你的笑容跟
cause the smile on your face right here is a lot different
现在你脸上的表情很不一样
than the look you got on your face right now.
我知道有事
I know something is going on,
而且是比那些愚蠢的抢劫
and know that it's a lot bigger
严重很多的事
than these goofy little stickups, okay?
所以告诉我到底是怎么回事
So tell me what it is,
我承诺我会帮你的
and I will help you, I promise.
他什么也不肯说
Okay, so my guy's not saying anything,
但是他有个朋友
but he's got a friend.
我想如果我们能联♥系♥她的话
I'm thinking we can get to her,
就能找到点线索
we could maybe get some answers.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是谁 雷
Who is she, Ray?
这是同一个女孩 雷 她是谁
It's the same girl, Ray. Who is she?
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
她是你女儿吗
Is she your daughter?
她叫阿曼达 她不仅是我女儿
Her name is Amanda, and she's not just my daughter.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表