的确是
She sure does.
好吧 听着 女士们先生们
Well, uh, listen, ladies and gentlemen,
在我们开动之前 我想占用一些时间
before we dig in, I'd just like to take the time
说几句话 送给我那位...
to say a few words about my, uh...
值得尊敬的对手
worthy opponent.
好吧
Here we go.
为了变得如此孔武有力
To become so strong and mighty,
你在海洋的深处
you spent many years
年复一年地修行
in the depths of the ocean,
你避开了渔船的网
avoiding the nets of the trawlers,
和渔夫的长矛...
dodging the fisherman's spear...
这是你写的吗
Did you write this?
不是 这都他写的
No, this is all him.
挺好啊 我很喜欢 继续呗
That's good, I like it. Keep going.
你不会轻易受到饵勾的诱惑
You were not one to be fooled by the baited hook
或是掉入发光的陷阱
or by shiny lure, oh, no.
你无所畏惧
You knew no fear,
因为你是这片海域之王...
for you were king of the sea...
直到昨天 那命中注定的一刻
that is, until that fateful moment yesterday,
你在暗礁边游动
when you swam around that reef and found
却坠入了一位勇士深邃的眼眸
yourself looking deeply into the eyes of a mighty warrior.
停 不要再继续了
Stop. Stop there.
结束了 我们觉得很无聊 也很饿了
We're done, we're bored, we're hungry.
快把这该死鱼给传下去
Pass the damn fish around the table.
我觉得挺有意思的
I'm not bored.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
开动吧 让我先尝一块试试
Let's eat. Let me get a littleof this first... I got it.
这口感 入口即化啊 这简直...
It's like liquid. It's just...
瞬间在口中融化了
just-just melts in your mouth.
我简直要升♥天♥了
I just... Mmm!
来试试 嚼一嚼试试
There-- move that around in your mouth.
你觉得怎么样
How you like that?
你问我味道怎么样 你知道吗
How's that taste? You know what?
这尝起来就像一头有自杀倾向的鱼
It tastes like a suicidal fish
献出了自己的生命来满足你的自负
who gave his life to pump up your ego.
是啊 你就继续在那
Yeah, you're just gonna keep right on
白费你的口舌吧
flogging that dead horse.
-我只是在陈述事实 伙计 -事实吗
- I'm just keeping it real, man. - Real?
我来告诉你什么叫做事实 小伙伴
Let me tell you what's real, partner.
你 我 来一场抓鱼大奖赛
You, me, fish-off.
就这个周末
This weekend.
谁抓的大 谁就是赢家
Biggest catch wins.
多谢 这边有人想要下注的吗
Thank you. Anyone want to take the action here?
有吗
Who? Who?
我来记账
I'm holding the book.
麦格瑞特的赔率是二赔一
I got McGarrett opening at two to one...
-怎么可能 -基于
- What? .. - based on
经验以及对于当地的了解
experience and local knowledge.
好吧
All right.
我要下注 我押格罗弗二十美元
I'll take, uh, I'll take Grover for $20.
-因为...-好的
- Just because. - Good.
不 我押格罗弗四十美元
No? All right, I'll take Grover for $40.
你觉得如何
So what's it gonna be?
比就比
You're on.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表