科罗拉多州 弗里蒙特县 联邦最高警戒监狱
科罗拉多州 弗里蒙特县 联邦最高警戒监狱
X区 单独监禁室
X区 单独监禁室
吃药了
Meds.
到门边来
Approach the door.
咽下去
Swallow.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
祝你今日愉快
Have a nice day.
你也是
You, too.
熄灯
Lights out.
威基基 卡拉克瓦大道
威基基 卡拉克瓦大道
就是他了
There he is, we got him.
非要这样吗 太丢脸了
Seriously? This is embarrassing.
求别说
Here we go.
就找不到比小丑赛车更好的了吗
Something better than a clown car?
就找不到大点的了
You couldn't have gotten something bigger?
那家伙射爆了我们的轮胎 丹尼
The guy shot our tires out, Danny.
我可没时间去买♥♥车
I didn't have time to go car shopping.
所以我就随便找了辆
So I took what was available.
你得 等等
You got to... wait.
小心
All right, all right!
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is the matter with you?
-放松 -怎么放松
- Relax. - Relax?
放轻松点
Relax!
我都要死在这破车里了
I'm gonna die in a clown car.
右边没空间了
You got no room on the right.
好吧
Okay.
棒极了
This is fab.
好极了 跟了那么久还是要跟丢了吗
This is great. After all that now you're gonna lose him?
好吧
Okay.
你能让三个轮子的两个着地吗
Can you please just keep two of the three wheels on the ground?
我说过多少次了
How many times have I told you,
你如果不喜欢我开车方式
you don't like the way I drive,
随时给我下车
you can get out of the car anytime.
我倒是想下车来着 没车门啊
I would love to get out of the car. There are no doors.
头低下
Duck.
-什么 -低头
- What? - Duck!
下车
Get out of the car.
马上从车上下来
Out of the car, right now.
跪下 手举起来
Get on your knees. Hands, hands up.
马上照做
Do it. Now.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
你这么做会有两种结果
There's two ways this can go,
二者都只有死路一条
and in both you end up dead.
这话听起来不太对吧
You know, that doesn't make any sense.
但是很有效 对吧
But it sounded good, right?
跪下 我们上
Get on your knees. Let's go.
杜克·路科拉 来见见亨利·邓巴
Duke Lukela, meet Henry Dunbar,
你们一直在找的
the serial bank robber
连环银行抢劫案的犯人
you guys have been looking for for awhile now.
他归你了
He's all yours.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
吴法越狱了
Wo Fat's escaped.
挺有趣的
Oh, that's funny, you see,
我以为你说吴法越狱了
what I thought you said is that Wo Fat escaped,
而那是不可能的事
which would be impossible
因为他被关在科罗拉多州最高警戒监狱里
because he's in a supermax in Colorado
人人都知道没人能从那地方逃走的
and everybody knows you can't escape from those places.
又一个神话被打破了
Another myth bites the dust.
他怎么做到的 究竟怎么回事
How? What happened?
去年的直升机坠机导致他出现心脏问题
Wo Fat was taking nitroglycerine for a heart condition
之后他一直在服用硝化甘油
induced by the helo crash trauma that he suffered last year.
但他实际上把其中大部分都存了起来
Well, he was actually stashing most of the doses.
然后他混合了
Which he then cocktailed
从监狱院子里拿来的油漆稀释剂和化肥
with paint thinner and fertilizer that he picked up
做了一个铵油炸♥弹♥
from the prison yard to make an ANFO bomb.
威力足够把他的牢房♥炸出一个洞
Strong enough to blow a hole in his cell wall.
但他肯定还有帮手
But I wouldn't put it past him that he had help.
你好啊 美女
Aloha. Wahine.
萨曼莎
Oh, Samantha.
看来你被放鸽子了 兄弟
Oh, look like you got stood up, brah.
不 她会来的
Oh, no, she'll be here.
我女儿萨曼莎的一个优点就是
One thing about my daughter Samantha,
她...还算守时
she's... sort of punctual.
那么 如果她不来
Well, if she doesn't show,
一个虾盘你又吃不完的话
and you need a hand with the shrimp plates,
我侄子小跳
my cousin Flippa,
他快到午饭时间了
he got a lunch break coming up.
谢了 不过她会来的
Thanks, but, uh, she'll show.
以防万一 我先让他在一边待着
Just in case, I'll have him on standby.
你好吗
How's it?
小姑娘 你在哪儿啊
Little girl, where are you?
爸爸 抱歉 我该早点给你电♥话♥的
Daddy, I'm sorry, I should have called earlier,
我午饭不能来了
but I can't make it to lunch.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean you can't make it?
怎么了 没事吧
What's the matter? Everything all right?
没事
Everything's fine.
我只是得完成我的历史作业
I just need to finish my history assignment
还得在图书管里多待几小时
and need to stay in the library a few more hours.
别生气
Don't be angry.
我没生气 宝贝儿
I'm not angry, sweetheart.
我很高兴你能分清主次
I'm glad you got your priorities straight.
住手 我在打电♥话♥
Stop, I'm on the phone.
萨曼莎 你在哪里
Samantha, where are you?
我说了 我在图书馆里
I told you, I'm in the library.
别骗我 萨曼莎
Don't lie to me, Samantha.
爸爸 我没骗你
Dad, I'm not lying.
让我跟他聊聊
Let me talk to him.
不行 再一会儿就好
No. Just give me a second.
萨曼莎 那人是谁
Samantha, who is that?
只是在图书馆碰到的一个朋友
Just a friend I met in the library.
一个朋友...
A friend you m...
你真的应该
You know, you should really learn
给予你女儿更多信任
to trust your daughter more.
小子 你以为你在跟谁说话
Boy, I don't know who you think you're talking to...
我只是说说而已
Look, I'm just saying, all right?
你有个好女儿
You got a good girl here.
她非常可爱
She's awfully cute, too.
好了 你到底是谁
All right, who the hell is this?
真的吗 你认不出我的声音了
Really? You don't recognize my voice?
郁闷死我了 伙计
I'm seriously bummed, dude.
给你点提示
Let me help you out.
你要做的就是现在住手
You just need to stop this
我们还可以试着做个交易
and we'll try to make a deal.
交易
A deal?
我犯的可是叛国罪 不会有什么交易
I've committed acts of treason, there won't be any deals.
另一台电脑在哪里 伊恩
Where's the other computer, Ian?
不让我上飞机 我就让三百人去死
Put me on that plane or 300 people are gonna die.
让我跟我女儿谈谈
Let me talk to my daughter.
如你所愿 老爹
Oh, whatever you say, Pops.
爸爸 怎么了
Daddy, what's going on?
萨曼莎 宝贝 我要你认真的听我说
Samantha, honey, I want you to listen to me very carefully.
跟你在一起的人是个非常危险的亡命之徒
The man that you're with is a very dangerous fugitive.
现在 他正打算伤害你...
Now, he's gonna want to hurt you...
爸爸 我好害怕
Daddy, I'm scared.
我知道你很害怕
Now-Now I know you're scared,
但我要你坚强一点
but I need you to be strong.
我会找到你的 我保证
I'm gonna find you. I promise you.
我会找到你的
I'm gonna find you.
你这样吓到她了 知道吗
Now you got her all freaked out. All right?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表