他是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 她是安珀
This is Steve McGarrett. Amber.
你好
Hi.
百闻不如一见
Nice to finally meet you.
你也是
You, too.
先失陪一会 我和史蒂夫有些话要说
Guys, give me one sec with Steve, all right?
如果这就是
Well, if this is the, uh,
乐观思考的力量的话 我...
power of positive thinking, I, uh...
我喜欢 感觉很棒
I like it. It's good.
这种感觉就和...
You know, it's the same as you, uh...
你承认我是对的一样
you admitting that I was right,
不过我现在就不和你逞口舌之快了
but I don't want to put words in your mouth right now.
我们困在里面的时候 你说...
When we were in there, you said, uh...
就是在你爆破之前
you know, before you did the thing with the bomb,
你说的那句话
you said what you said.
我希望你知道 我也一样
I want you to know, I... I feel the same way.
什么一样啊
How is that exactly?
想让我说那句话
Gonna make me say it?
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, buddy.
我...要去把伤口好好缝一下...
I-I, uh, got to go get this properly stitched up...
-应该的 -明天我不去上班了
- Yeah, you should. - And I'm not coming in to work tomorrow.
-这周应该都不去了 -没问题
- Or for the rest of the week. - Okay.
我要带安珀去毛伊岛
All right? I'm taking Amber to Maui.
在那里疗伤 放松一下
Heal up over there, relax.
那里的沙滩很赞
Nice beaches over there.
沙滩 我才不要去呢
Nice beaches? I won't see a single one of them.
-知道吗 -记得打给我
- All right? - Call me.
方查了"蜘蛛"的手♥机♥ 在48小时内
Fong ran Spider's cell. In the past 48 hours,
他有三通来电 都来自同一个号♥码
he got three incoming calls, all from the same number.
-查到是谁了吗 -没有 是一次性手♥机♥
- We get a name? - No, it's a burner.
不过它目前是开机状态 我们定了位
But it's on right now, and we triangulated a position.
-在哪里 -唐人街的一幢办公楼
- What's the location? - It's an office building in Chinatown.
那里只有一家租户
There's only one tenant.
爱德华·科布名下的咨♥询♥公♥司♥
It's a consulting firm owned by an Edward Cobb.
爱德华·科布 他是谁
Edward Cobb. Who's Edward Cobb?
他为什么要对我们下手
And why the hell is he coming after us?
爱德华·科布是前中情局探员
Edward Cobb is ex-CIA.
他70年代在东南亚从事秘密行动
He ran black ops in Southeast Asia in the '70s.
这和五零特遣队无关
This was never about Five-0.
在困于废墟数小时后
After being trapped under the rubble
麦格瑞特少校和威廉姆斯探长
for several hours, Commander McGarrett
在不久前成功获救
and Detective Williams were rescued just a short time ago.
爆♥炸♥的起因还在调查中
The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
火奴鲁鲁消防队长汉克·埃俄纳...
Honolulu Fire Chief Hank Iona...
看来你今天很不顺哪 少校
Looks like you had a bad day, Commander.
没不顺到你想要的程度
Not as bad as you would've liked.
我知道是你设的局
I know you set me up to
好让我对柬埔寨的事永远闭嘴
keep me quiet about Cambodia.
但我还活着
But I'm still here.
问题是 你懂我的意思了吗
Question is: have you gotten the message?
不
No.
你很聪明
That's pretty clever.
他们本会从废墟中拖出三具尸体
They would've pulled three bodies out of that rubble,
并且认为是戴克的弟弟死于复仇
assumed that Dekker's brother was killed for payback
而五零特遣队只是刚好倒霉碰上了
and Five-0 got caught in the middle.
没有任何人会怀疑
No one ever would've suspected that
这只是为了让我永远不能再开口
this was all about keeping me from asking questions
问你不想回答的问题
you didn't want answered.
你该听萨姆的 别插手
You should've listened to Sam, left this alone.
今天一个无辜的人死了
An innocent man died today.
平白无故的
For no reason.
而为了掩盖你们四十年前惹下的烂摊子
And dozens, dozens of innocent lives were put in danger,
还有很多的人的生命受到威胁
all to clean up a mess that you made 40 years ago.
告诉我 在柬埔寨发生了什么
Now, what happened in Cambodia?
那个墓里的人是谁
Who was buried in that grave?
你可得想清楚你的下一步行动
Consider your next move very carefully.
该想清楚的是你
You consider yours.
我手里可还有从墓里拿到的DNA
I still got DNA from that grave,
我会去调查的的
and I'm gonna run it.
所以你不妨干脆告诉我是谁
So you might as well tell me who it belongs to.
吴莉君
Lei Kuan Fat.
吴法的妈妈
Wo Fat's mother.
你为什么要掩盖这一切
Why would you cover that up?
因为那个墓里的人不该是她
Because it wasn't supposed to be her in that grave.
我们的目标是吴法的爸爸 但行动失败了
Our target was Wo Fat's father, but the op went bad.
我派去的探员消失了
My agent on the ground disappeared,
让我去替她收拾烂摊子
leaving me to clean up her mess.
那个探员就是我妈妈
That agent was my mother.
但她仍为组织工作
But she went on to work for the agency,
而你却被迫离职
while you were forced out.
她没有失误
She didn't botch the job.
是你下达了一个未经批准的命令
You ordered an unsanctioned hit that went bad.
吴法的爸爸还活着 对吧
Wo Fat's father is still alive, isn't he?
你知道这件事被揭发后
Do you have any idea the fallout
会造成多大的后果吗
if that ever came to light?
-他在哪里 -坐下
- Where is he? - Sit down.
我慢慢告诉你
I'll tell you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表