该是我好好考虑未来生活的时候了
It's like I need to start thinking about what's next.
好吧 那你为什么
All right, so why would you, uh,
为什么要拒绝跟比利一起工作
why would you turn down the job with Billy?
-那不适合我 -凯瑟琳
- Not right for me. - Catherine,
那就是为你量身定制的工作 侦查监视
it's tailor-made for you-- recon and surveillance,
风险评估 安全防护
risk assessment, protection services?
再适合你不过了
Please.
为什么要拒绝
Why would you say no?
因为我现在很快乐
Because I'm really happy right now.
我们之间进展很顺利
I mean, things are good between us.
我不想让一份工作
And I don't want a job--
即使是最完美的工作
even if it's the perfect job--
影响我们
to get in the way of that.
史蒂夫
Steve?
警局刚刚发现马奇的车
HPD just found Maki's limo
停在怀帕胡街一栋房♥子门口
parked outside a house in Waipahu.
等我一下
Excuse me.
让警局守住房♥子周围
Okay, tell HPD to secure the perimeter.
不许任何人进出
No exits, no entries.
-我们这就过去 -好
- We're on the way. - All right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会怀念你那迷彩服英姿的
I'm gonna miss seeing you in those cammies.
我得走了
I got to go.
好
Yeah.
看这里
Look at this.
看看刚来的这辆车
Look what arrived.
真漂亮 不是吗
Beautiful, huh?
看起来不错
Looks nice.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
我们走
Let's go.
声音也不错
That sounds good.
我自己的新车你都不让我开吗
You're not gonna let me drive my new car?
你真的很混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a real jerk, you know that?
-车要被你玩坏了 -才不会
- You're grinding the thing. - I'm not grinding the thing.
你瞎说什么
What are you talking about?
这车相当厉害 我跟你说
This thing is an animal. Let me tell you about...
五秒内时速就能从0飙到100公里
Zero to 60 in under five.
五秒都不到啊
Under five, okay? Mm-hmm.
过弯时轮胎跟地面完美贴合
Corners like it's stuck to the road.
太帅了 我爱这辆车
It's a dream. I love this car.
你很开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
必须的
I am. I am.
那好
Good.
跟你女朋友的前男友聊天
Are you enjoying yourself as much as you enjoyed
是不是也一样开心
having that conversation with your girlfriend's ex-boyfriend?
你在说什么 比利是...
What are you talking about? Billy's...
他要开一家私人安保公♥司♥
Billy's opening a private security firm, okay?
然后听说凯瑟琳要退役
He heard Catherine was leaving the navy.
他想给她一份工作
He wants to offer her a job.
出于尊敬
Came to me out of respect
来找我商量
to make sure it was okay.
是吗
Aha!
好吧 那我就不客气直说了
Okay, well, uh, I'm gonna just take a stab here.
他是不是跟你说 这份工作
Did he tell you that, uh, offering her the job
跟他们以往的感情一点关系没有
has nothing to do with their past relationship,
说他非常尊敬你
all due respect to you,
只因为她是这份工作的不二人选
and that she-she's the only person for the position?
对 他好像就是这么说的
Yes, that's actually exactly what he said.
呵呵 真搞笑
Ha, that's funny.
他是不是还让你去说服她接受
Did he also say that you should convince her to take the job?
-我真心劝你别去说 -等等 别说了
- Which, by the way is a terrible idea. - Wait-wait, stop, stop.
-好的 -比利是个好男人
- Okay. - Billy's a solid guy.
对啊 他是个好"男人"
"Guy" being the operative word here.
这个男人将要
The guy who is gonna be working
跟你美艳动人聪明性感的女友
long, hard hours with your beautiful,
一起长时间地工作
intelligent, sexy, attractive girlfriend.
丹尼 我跟比利一起服过役
Danny, Billy and I served together.
一起出过行动
We saw action together.
他很正直 人很好
He's all about integrity and character.
所以你才不能让她接受这份工作
That is exactly why it is a terrible idea.
说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
你总是不懂得防患于未然
You see, that is why you will never see it coming, pal.
你太自满了
You are complacent, okay?
你得增强自己的防范心理
You need to fortify your position.
在任何时间 任何地点
At all times, at all times,
都要保护你的"王后" 就像国际象棋一样
you need to protect your queen like, uh, chess.
别拿国际象棋作比喻
No, not like in chess, Danny.
国际象棋里 王后可是战将
In chess, the Queen is a fighting piece,
是用来保护国王的
and you use her to protect the King.
-你说什么呢 -好吧
- What are you talking about? - Okay, okay.
这就是个暗喻而已
It was a metaphor.
我的意思是 不想让你
It was a metaphor for you losing
失去你生命中最美好的事物
the best thing that ever happened to you.
别瞎担心了
There's nothing to worry about.
凯瑟琳拒绝了那份工作
Catherine, she turned the job down.
好啊 这是她的决定吗
Good. Her decision?
对 我还劝她接受呢
Yeah, I told her to take the job.
真不错 是她做的决定
Very good. Her decision.
这样你成了一位自信而又善解人意的好男友
Makes you look like the confident, understanding, boyfriend.
警报解除
Everything is good.
不错
All right.
丹尼 她需要工作
She's gonna need a job, Danny.
我们会帮她找到的
We'll get her a job!
在这座岛上
You know, there's got to be
不愁找到一份没男人骚扰的工作
a testosterone-free workplace somewhere on this island.
比如在女性慈善组织 女修道院工作
I mean, we'll get her a job at a convent, nice women's charity,
卖♥♥甜甜圈什么的
sell donuts, I don't know. Something.
重点在于
The point is, it is good
她没接受那份工作是好事
that she did not take that job, trust me.
相信我 这种事我很有经验
Trust me. As a friend, I know these things.
杜克
Duke.
自从我们来了这里 就没有人出入
No one's been in or out since we got here.
那辆车就是马奇的
That's Maki's limo.
这间房♥子是谁的
We know who owns this place?
是租的
It's a rental.
房♥契上写的名字是汤姆·阿库纳
Name on the lease is Tom Akuna.
他有贩毒前科 还曾试图携枪发动攻击
He has priors for drugs and assault with a firearm.
阿库纳 汤姆
查不到他跟犯罪嫌疑人哈珀的关系
No known association with our suspect Harper.
行了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
没人
Clear.
这里也没人
I'm clear.
没人
Clear.
这里有血迹
I got fresh blood.
如果是哈珀杀了阿库纳
All right, well, if Harper killed Akuna,
那么尸体在哪里
then where is the body?
这里至少有七万五美金
I got at least 75K here.
所以他肯定不是冲着钱来的
Ah, so he wasn't obviously after the money.
既然哈珀把轿车扔在了这里
All right, Harper left the limo here,
那他肯定开走了阿库纳的车
which means he's gotta be driving Akuna's car, right?
阿成 查到那辆车
Chin, find out what that is,
然后发全境通告
get an APB out.
找到那辆车 就找到凶手了
We find that car, we find our killer.
怀帕胡 甘蔗地
怀帕胡 甘蔗地
花生酱
你死定了 听到没
You're dead! You hear me?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你死定了
You son of a bitch! You're a dead man!
惹上老子算你倒霉
You don't know who you're dealing with.
你是在这里出生的 对吧
You were born here, right?
关你屁事
What's it to you?
随口一问
I was making small talk.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表