I ran his name in a key search,
查到一系列他和马库坎尼
got back a series of encrypted e-mail exchanges
家族成员之间的加密邮件
between him and members of the Makuakane Family.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
伊诺凯·马库坎尼领头的本地萨摩亚贩毒集团
Local Samoan cartel run by inoke Makuakane.
冰♥毒♥交易的大户
Heavy in the ice trade.
他手下的人都要在加州受训
Everyone in his crew gets his wings in California,
相当于黑帮的海豹突击队训练营
which is the equivalent of SEAL training for gangbangers.
诺瓦克一定是准备这样
That's got to be how Novak's getting himself
用他们的走私渠道
and the money off the island,
把自己和钱一起运出岛
using their smuggling infrastructure.
问题是 这些人已经被盯上很多年了
The problem is, these guys have been on the radar for years,
但还是没人能碰得了他们
and no one's been able to touch them.
这就是为什么我建议你们利用
Which is why I suggest you use all the collective brain power
所有人的智慧想办法解决
in this room to figure it out.
因为时间不多了
Because the clock is ticking.
顺便提一句
Oh, and by the way,
我已经控制了这个地区所有的监控镜头
I already jammed all the surveillance cameras in the area,
如果你们想跟踪我
so if you try to follow me some other way,
你就再也找不到你女儿了
you'll never find your daughter.
这是马库坎尼围区上方
This is from the latest satellite pass
最新的卫星图
over the Makuakane 'ohana compound.
整个围区边缘有三米高的围墙
There are ten-foot walls around the entire perimeter,
武装警卫 闭路电视--这是个堡垒
armed guards, CCTV-- it's a fortress.
好的 我们知道里面有多少人吗
All right, do we know how many people are in there?
最少有好几家人
Several families, at least.
那会伤及不少无辜人员
That's a lot of collateral.
我们要怎么进去
Well, how do we get in there?
不弄出点大动静 我们恐怕进不去
Without making a lot of noise, we don't.
没有合理事由 我们也无法拿到搜查令
We can't get a warrant without probable cause.
此外 这还会曝露绑♥架♥案
Besides, it would expose the kidnapping
置萨曼莎于危险
and put samantha in a bad spot.
我之前接触过这个家族
Yeah. I've had run-ins with this family before,
如果我们强行闯入
and if we go in hot,
后果将很严重
it's gonna get bloody.
我明白 太冒险了
I get it, it's risky.
听着
Look...
你们不需要做这些
none of you have to do this.
这不是你们的麻烦 是我的
It's not your problem, it's my problem,
那是我的女儿
it's my daughter.
我不希望你们在座的任何人为我涉险
I don't have any expectations of anybody here.
而介于我必须去 我会独自前往
And if I have to, I'll just go in there alone.
不行 你在开玩笑吗
No, are you kidding me?
他就喜欢这些事 他为这个而活
He loves this stuff. He lives for it.
我们做成这件事的唯一方法就是团结
The only way we do this is together.
马卡哈 马库坎尼家族围区
马卡哈 马库坎尼家族围区
这是私人领地
This is private property.
我知道
Yeah, I can see that.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我需要和伊诺凯谈谈
I need to speak to Inoke.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
我的错 兄弟
My bad, brah.
我忘说"请"了
I forgot to say please.
-走 -停下来 放开他
- Let's go. - Hold it right there. Let him go.
就到这里 停下
That's far enough. Stop right there.
别紧张 放轻松
Easy. Easy.
我只想和伊诺凯谈谈
I just want to talk to Inoke.
你身上带枪了吗
You got any guns on you?
没有
No guns.
天 那是个炸♥弹♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's a bomb!
过来
Come here.
你只问了我有没有带枪
You asked me if I had any guns.
让他们都离远点
Get them out of here.
快走
Let's go!
快点 让他们进屋
Come on! Let's get them inside!
好吧 我过来了
Okay, you got my attention.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想要他偷走的
I want that money that he stole
你准备走私出岛的钱
that you're smuggling off the island.
我从来没见过他
I've never seen this guy before in my life.
你怎么知道来这儿
How'd you know to come here?
这和你一点关系都没有
It's got nothing to do with you.
我女儿今天早上被绑♥架♥了
My daughter got snatched this morning.
我需要那笔钱把她赎回来
I need that cash to buy her back.
如果我不把钱给你 你愿意自杀
And you're willing to kill yourself if I don't give it to you?
她是我的孩子
She's my kid.
如果我不把钱带回去 她就会死
And she's gonna die if I don't bring that money back,
所以我空手离开这里
so if I walk out of here without it,
我活着也没什么意义了
my life's over anyway.
这是你的钱
It's your cash.
你来做主
It's your call.
即使你把钱给他
Even if you give it back to him,
无论怎样 我还是要拿到我那百分之十
I get my ten percent no matter what.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你认为我到这儿 跟你说了这样一个故事
You think I'd come in here and drop a story like that on you
还不是来真的
and not be for real?
我觉得我能看得出来什么是虚张声势
I think I know a bluff when I see one.
这不是虚张声势 兄弟
This ain't no bluff, partner.
那来吧 把我们都干掉
Then come on. Do it. Take us out.
你以为我不会那么做
You don't think I'll do it?!
那就把我们炸成碎片
Then turn us all into puzzle pieces.
动手吧
Do it.
木头
Wood.
这是假的 我告诉过你
It's a fake. I told you.
把他干掉
Make him disappear.
等等
Wait...
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
你耍我们
You set us up.
我只是做了我该做的
Just doing what I had to do.
好家伙 我记住你了
I got a long memory, my friend.
好啊 等你从牢里出来我们可以联络感情
That's good. We can hook up when you get out of jail.
在我的同伴们动手以前
Now drop your weapons
放下你们的武器
before I have my friends ventilate your ass.
我们去拿钱
Let's go get that money.
-我拿到钱了 -让我看
- I got the cash. - Show me.
西奇拿牧场 一个旧的草坪机场
Hikina Ranch. The old grass airstrip.
我给你三十分钟
I'll give you 30 minutes.
一旦我拿到钱 觉得安全了
Once I take delivery and I feel safe,
我就会打电♥话♥告诉你你女儿在哪里
you'll get a call and I'll tell you where your daughter is.
向我证明我女儿还活着
I need proof of life.
当然 小公主 快跟你♥爸♥爸问好
Sure. Say hello to your daddy, princess!
跟你♥爸♥爸说话 为了你他可费了不少劲
Talk to your father. He went through a lot of trouble for you.
爸爸 我想回家
Daddy, I want to go home.
宝贝 马上就可以了
Sweetheart, it's gonna be over soon,
-求求你 我想回家 -我向你保证
- Please, I want to go home. - All right? I promise.
你现在听着
Now you listen,
你这个小兔崽子
you little son of a bitch,
西奇拿牧场 三十分钟
Hikina Ranch. 30 minutes.
我会带着钱到那里的
I'll be there with the money.
当然
Of course you will.
等会儿见
See you soon.
不生气了吧
No hard feelings?
我爸爸会找到你的 他会杀了你的
My dad is gonna find you, and he's going to kill you.
你自己知道的
You know that, right?
-我挺喜欢你的 -去死吧
- I like you. - Go to hell.
人总会死的
One day.
但是现在我有一笔大钱等着我去挥霍
But right now i've got some serious cash to burn through.
再见
Aloha.
怀马纳洛 西奇拿牧场草坪机场
怀马纳洛 西奇拿牧场草坪机场
真不敢相信这小子竟然迟到
It's hard to believe this guy's just running late.
一亿现金在这里 他会来的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表