What time did he send that text?
九点后不久 怎么了
A little after 9:00. Why?
法医推测的死亡时间
Because our M.E. puts time of death someplace
大概在五点到七点之间
5:00 and 7:00.
也就是说杀害鲁索探员的凶手
That means Agent Russo's killer
拿走了他的手♥机♥ 给你发了信息
took his phone, sent you that text so you wouldn't
这样你就不会因为他今早没出现
be suspicious when he didn't show up
-而心生怀疑 -没错
- for work this morning. - Right.
天呐
My God.
坎贝尔探员 怎么了
Agent Campbell. What?
我们所有探员的手♥机♥里
All our agents have intel on POTUS's trip
都有总统此次行程的情报
stored on their phone.
精确到半分钟的行程表
Itinerary down to the half-minute,
车队的行驶路线
path of the motorcade,
以及应急方案
emergency protocols.
要是那些情报落入坏人之手
If that intel has fallen into the wrong hands,
总统的安全就会受到威胁了
then we have a threat to the president.
空军一号♥
距到达还有六小时
空军一号♥
距到达还有六小时
作为预防措施 我们正在变更车队路线
As a precaution, we're changing the path of the motorcade
以及紧急撤退路线
ascape routes.
火奴鲁鲁警局正帮我们封锁全境
HPD's helping us lock everything down
特警队将作为特勤局的后援
and SWAT's gonna back up our Counter Assault Team.
感谢你能过来 队长
Thank you for coming, Captain.
没事 我们已经全员出动了
No problem. I got everybody on this.
总统套房♥
希尔顿夏威夷度假村
总统套房♥
希尔顿夏威夷度假村
好吧
All right.
-需要我们干些什么 -开门见山
- What do you want from my team? - Plain and simple.
抓住那个杀了凯尔·鲁索的混♥蛋♥
I need you to find the son of a bitch that killed Kyle Russo.
在这儿 我没有资源 没法调查
Now, I don't have assets in place to run an investigation.
现在我唯一关心的
Right now, my only concern has to be
只有总统的安保
the president's safety and security.
没有比这更重要的
I have no other priorities.
好吧 我需要重走一遍鲁索的行程
All right, I need to, uh, retrace Russo's steps.
能告诉我他昨天一天的行程吗
What can you tell me about his activities yesterday?
他昨天大部分时间都在凯卢阿
He was in Kailua for most of it.
总统到达以后
POTUS stays at
会下榻在那儿的一处私人住♥宅♥
a private home out there when he's in town.
鲁索当时正在检查当地居民
Russo was looking into some of the residents
-看有没有威胁存在 -他跟你报告了吗
- to see if any of 'em posed a threat. - He check in with you?
当时有个人
He said there was one guy
他说想做些背景调查
he wanted to run some background on,
也许...要再交谈一次
maybe... maybe talk to again.
他给你那人的名字了吗
He give you a name?
凯斯·诺兰 他就说了名字
Keith Nolan. That's all he gave me.
显然 这家伙在那儿租了间房♥
Apparently, this guy's renting a house out there
距离总统要下榻的地方不足四百米
less than a quarter of a mile from the one pOTUS is staying in.
鲁索说也许没什么
Russo said it was probably nothing.
我昨晚收到信息的时候
When I got that text last night,
我以为那家伙已经排除威胁了
I just assumed the guy checked out.
也许的确如此
Yeah, maybe he did.
但是如果鲁索把他当作潜在威胁
But if Russo considered him a potential threat,
我们就得跟他谈谈
he's somebody we want to talk to.
好的
All right.
凯卢阿 凯斯·诺兰租住处
凯卢阿 凯斯·诺兰租住处
诺兰先生
Mr. Nolan?
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Steve McGarrett, Five-O.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can we talk to you?
炉子上还烧着开水
Boiling water on the stove.
那家伙走得还挺急
The guy, uh, took off in a hurry.
那可是颗大子弹
That is a big bullet.
这是北约制式步♥枪♥弹
This is a NATO 7.62 sniper round.
精确射程一千米
It's accurate up to 1,000 meters.
也许鲁索真有所图
So maybe Russo was onto something.
五零特遣队
Hey! Five-O!
把手放到我能看见的地方 你是谁
Let me see your hands, right now. Who are you?
我叫希拉·希克斯
I'm Sheila Hicks.
我就住这条街上
I live up the street.
我替房♥主看着这房♥子
I look after the house for the owner.
我能把手放下了吗 拜托了
Can I put my hands down now, please?
当然可以 很抱歉
Of course you can. I'm sorry.
你...
Uh... you, uh,
你有没有看到过
you happen to get a look at the guy
最近住这儿的那个人
that's been staying here?
诺兰先生吗
Mr. Nolan?
看到了 他昨天早上住进来的
Yeah, he got in yesterday morning.
他是从毛伊岛来的
He's from Maui.
可友好了
He's a very friendly guy.
只不过是我女儿
Oh, it's just my daughter!
过来 小甜心
Come here, sweetie.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's going on?
没事
It's okay.
他们是五零特遣队的
These men are Five-O.
我们只是想问几个
We just have some questions
关于租这房♥子的那位先生的问题
about the man who's renting this house.
能告诉我们他长什么样吗
Can you tell us what he looked like?
当然 他大概四十多岁
Sure. He's 40s.
一米八三
Six feet.
黑发 对了 你知道么
Black hair. Oh, and you know what?
他脖子后面有个纹身
And he had a tattoo on the back of his neck.
那这个人呢
How 'bout this guy?
-你 你见过他吗 -见过
- You, uh... you seen him? - Yes.
我看到他昨天和诺兰先生在外面谈话
I saw him and Mr.Nolan talking outside yesterday.
那是什么时候
What time was that?
刚过四点吧
Little after 4:00?
他并没待很久
You know, he didn't stay very long.
大概就三四分钟
Maybe three, four minutes.
他就走了
And then he left,
之后诺兰先生也走了
and Mr. Nolan took off right after that.
不过 我从那之后就再也没见过他们俩了
But I-I haven't seen either of them since.
好吧 那你呢
Okay, how 'bout you?
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
我才到这一小时
I just got in an hour ago.
她是为了过节才回来的
She flew in for the holiday.
我的安德莉娅宝贝前几个月一直在旅行
My Andrea's been traveling for the last few months
但是她想回来和妈妈一起过感恩节
but she wanted to spend Thanksgiving with her mom.
真贴心
Oh, that's nice.
真贴心 钥匙给你
That's nice. Uh... here's your keys.
-谢谢 -抱歉刚刚吓着你了
- Thank you. - Sorry about the scare,
谢谢你的帮助
and thanks for your help.
如果你们还需要帮助的话 到隔壁找我
You need anything, I'm right next door.
-多事的邻居是警♥察♥之友 -对
- Nosy neighbor is a cop's best friend, right? - Right.
好的 谢了
All right, thank you.
好吧 毛伊岛警局的记录里
All right, so Maui PD has no record
没有任何一个凯斯·诺兰
of anyone named Keith Nolan
符合我们的描述
that matches our description.
根据运输安♥全♥局♥的记录
And according to TSA,
昨天抵达这儿的人里也没有这么个名字
nobody flew in yesterday under that name.
所以让我来乱猜一下
So I am taking a wild guess,
"凯斯·诺兰"只是个化名
"Keith Nolan" is an alias.
好吧 那鲁索...
All right, so Russo...
他到这里来巡查
he's out here clearing houses,
遇见了一个自称为"凯斯·诺兰"的家伙
he meets a guy who calls himself "Keith Nolan",
他发现了什么
he gets a vibe.
好吧 我觉得
All right, I'm thinking maybe
也许诺兰察觉到鲁索盯上他了
Nolan could sense that Russo was onto him.
于是他跟踪鲁索 然后杀了他
He follows him and he kills him.
这是个不错的理论
It's a good theory.
如果我们是对的 我就只有一个疑问
If we're right, I only have one question:
这个家伙在特勤局公开之前
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表