Come And Get It - Selena Gomez
你饿了吗
You hungry?
凡·洪恩太太 你是在勾引我吗
Mrs. Van Horn, are you trying to seduce me?
你怎么会这样想呢 亲爱的
Well, whatever gave you that idea, honey?
先吃正餐
Dinner first.
再吃甜点
Then dessert.
来嘛
Come here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
就按你说的做
Have it your way.
你说了算
You're the boss.
你引火上身了
You're in big trouble now.
是吗 有吗
Oh, yeah? Yeah?
你下来吗
You coming in?
凯莉娅
Kaylea!
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你在为今天紧张吗
You nervous about today?
我有点不敢相信 这么多年过去了
I just can't believe after so many years,
今天是我穿上军服的最后一天
today's the last day that I'm going to be putting on a uniform.
我不想骗你说
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you
这个转变能让人平和接受
and tell you it's an easy transition,
因为这压根不是
because it's not, okay?
不过你终会淡然
But you're gonna be fine.
我是说 你应该兴奋 这...
I mean, you should be excited. This is, uh...
这是你人生的新篇章
It's like a new chapter in your life.
是新冒险的开始
It's-it's the beginning of an adventure.
你真的不介意吗
Are you sure it doesn't bother you?
什么
What?
比利是我的新老板
Billy being my new boss?
为什么 因为他是你前男友吗
Why, because he's your ex?
不 我不介意 我没事
No, it doesn't bother me. I'm fine.
你说谎 大骗子
You're lying. Totally lying.
我当然是在骗你了
Well, of course I'm lying.
我相信你
Look, I trust you, okay?
有这份信任就足够了
That's all I need.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Good.
过来
Come here.
-这电♥话♥我得接 -我知道
- I got to get that. - Yeah, I know.
-我晚点打你电♥话♥ -好
- I'll call you later. - Okay.
拜
Bye.
大约凌晨两点
So, around about 2:00 a.m.,
社区保安发现住♥宅♥前门开着
neighborhood security noticed the property's front gate open.
他们进去一看 发现两名死者
They investigated, found two vics,
凯莉娅和菲利普·凡·洪恩博士
Kaylea and Dr. Phillip Van Horn.
夏威夷的富豪世家
They're old Hawaiian money.
岛上有名的慈善家
Big philanthropists here on the island.
这地方戒备森严
This place looks fortified.
知道罪犯是怎样进屋的吗
Any idea how the perps got in?
受林瑟来安保系统保护
不 没有暴♥力♥入侵的痕迹
No, there's no signs of forced entry,
这么说罪犯懂得如何绕过安保系统
so whoever did this knew how to bypass the security system.
-摄像头有拍到什么吗 -被关闭了
- What about those cameras? -Disabled.
墙上有美轮美奂的画作
All right, we got fancy art on the walls.
看看这个
Look at this.
名贵的手表还在桌上
Very expensive watch still on the table.
显然不是简单的入屋盗窃案
Clearly this wasn't a simple robbery.
杀手翻箱倒柜要找什么东西
All right, well, the killer tossed the place looking for something.
我们要查出他找的是什么东西
We need to work out what that was.
你们听到了吗
Oh. Do you hear that?
警探 你不能进去
Detective, you can't go in there.
怎么了
What's going on?
在家庭服务会的人来之前我们不能碰小孩
We're not supposed to touch her till Family Services arrives.
变通点 伙计
Come on, man.
她吓坏了 过来抱抱
She's scared. Come here.
抱抱 抱抱
Come here. Come here.
没事 没事了
It's okay. I know. It's okay.
我知道你吓坏了
I know.
你没事吧
You all right?
给你抱抱
Come here.
-她没事吧 -没事
- She all right? - Yeah.
不管他们找的是什么
Whatever they were looking for
他们让这小女孩失去了自己的双亲
cost this little girl her family.
抱抱 没事了
Come here. Come on.
[德语]
[德语]
[德语]
[德语]
麦克斯
Wow, Max.
我都不晓得你会说德语 敬佩啊
I didn't know you spoke German. I'm impressed.
借用擎天柱的话 你眼见未必为实
In the words of Optimus Prime, I am more than meets the eye.
电♥话♥那头是我想的那个人吗
Was that who I think it was?
是的 我荣幸地向你汇报
Oh, yes. And I'm happy to report
经过艰辛的谈判协商
that after very difficult negotiations,
-我应该马上就能买♥♥到那件东西了 -太好了
- I am very close to procuring the requested item. - Yes.
什么东西 你们说什么呢
What is that? What are you talking about?
麦克斯在帮我...帮我
Max is, uh... he's helping me, uh... he's helping me
准备送给凯瑟琳的退役礼物
get together a gift for Catherine for her ceremony tonight.
很不错啊 你现在有个私人导购员了
Oh, that's nice. You got a personal shopper now.
你这是干什...你嫉妒了吗
Why you got to be like... What, are you jealous now?
这个要求更像是
The request was more akin
一个人找他的BFF帮忙
to a favor solicited by one BFF to another.
你俩成了BFF 我完全不知道
Oh, you guys are BFF. I didn't know.
BFF是什么意思
What do you mean, BFF.
就像这样 永远最好的朋友
Boom. Like that. BFF.
你俩真可爱
I think that's adorable. It's cute.
麦克斯 无视他 你有什么发现
Max, ignore him. What do you got?
根据子弹伤口和火♥药♥灼伤
Yes, well, based on entry wounds and powder burns,
我认为嫌犯们是在近距离
I believe your suspects shot the victims
使用装有消音器的枪杀害死者
at close range using suppressors.
嫌犯们 不止一个人吗
Suspects? As in more than one?
没错
That is correct.
子弹擦痕显示共有三支枪开火
Striations on the bullets suggest that three weapons were fired.
我在集成弹道辨识系统检索他们的弹道测试
I had ballistics run them through IBIS,
但很不幸没有找到匹配的
but unfortunately no matches were found.
三个枪手都带着消音器
Three shooters all with suppressors.
那可是职业杀手啊
That's a professional hit.
打扰一下
I'm sorry.
我是阿♥拉♥妮
I'm Alani.
他们说我妹妹在这里
They said I'd find my sister down here.
我前几天还去了我妹妹家
I was just at my sister's house the other day.
那是我外甥女第一次进泳池游泳
It was my niece's first time in the pool.
大家都好开心
Everyone was so happy.
夫人 我们认为凶手
Ma'am, we think the people who did this
是为了在屋子里找某件东西
were looking for something inside that house.
你知道他们在找什么吗
Do you have any idea what that could have been?
他们有很多昂贵的东西
They have so many nice things.
范围太大 没法猜
I couldn't even begin to guess.
是这样的 我们认为
Um, you know, we were thinking that
应该是某件被藏起来了的东西
it might've been something that was hidden.
所以你妹妹有提到过
So did your sister ever talk about, uh,
这类东西吗
something like that?
没有
No.
家庭服务会的人说
Family Services said, uh,
你会得到你外甥女的抚养权 她怎样了
you're going to take custody of your niece. How is she?
感谢上帝 她还小
Thank God she's-she's too young
不知道发生了什么
to understand what's going on.
但总有一天她会想知道
But one day she's gonna want
谁是杀她父母的凶手
to know who did this to her parents.
我希望我能给她一个答案
I want to be able to give her an answer.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
兄弟
Man.
怎么了
What's up?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表