No, we're on the way.
你是对的 杰瑞
You were right, Jerry.
信里确实有密♥码♥
There was a hidden code inside those letters.
走
Let's go.
海军情报总部 解密部门
海军情报总部 解密部门
史提夫·旺达 你干吗呢[美国盲人歌♥手]
Stevie Wonder, what are you doing?
你要是看到了不该看到的
If you see something you shouldn't,
可就走不了了
they won't ever let you leave.
兄弟 你该找个女朋友了
I think you should get a girlfriend, buddy.
-嘿 凯斯 -嘿
- Hey, Cath. - Hey.
杰瑞 可以睁眼了
Jerry, you can open your eyes.
这是杰瑞 我们的特别顾问
This is Jerry-- he is our special consultant.
是啊 罗斯维尔部的
Yeah, Roswell Division.
很高兴见到你 杰瑞 我是凯瑟琳
It's nice to meet you, Jerry, I'm Catherine.
来这边吧
Uh, why don't you guys come this way?
她可以做我女朋友
She'll do.
不不不 听着
Oh, no, no, no, listen,
她男朋友就一禽兽
her, uh, boyfriend is a complete animal.
你不会想靠近的 相信我
You want to stay away from that one, trust me.
所以弗罗斯特和凡·洪恩的往来信函
Okay, so the correspondences between Frost and Van Horn
故意弄的很普通
were intentionally innocuous.
我就知道
I called that.
我们用频率计数来分♥析♥这些文字时
When we analyzed the text using a frequency count,
固定的词不断依次出现
certain words kept appearing in a sequence.
你们套用换位密♥码♥了吗
Did you apply a transposition cipher?
嗯 用了
Yes, we did.
没想到你这么专业
I'm impressed--you know your stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
用那个密♥码♥算法 我们分离出剩下每个单词的
So, using that cipher, we isolated every second letter
第二个字母
of the remaining words.
我不明白
I don't get it.
看起来像拼字游戏
Looks like one of those word search puzzles.
不不不 这不是拼字
No, no, no, it's not a puzzle.
这是个密♥码♥棒
It's a scytale.
想想19世纪的魔方
Uh, imagine a 19th century Rubik's Cube,
这只是用圆筒代替了方块而已
only instead of a square, it's a horizontal cylinder,
魔方是拼出颜色 而这个是用字母拼出单词
and instead of matching colors, you're creating words.
没错
Exactly,
只要把字母沿着密♥码♥棒旋转
and once you rotate the letters around the cylinder...
就能显出隐藏信息
...it reveals a hidden message.
不用电脑的话这种东西得好几个月才能解开
Without a computer, something like this would take months to decode.
看
Look at that.
在国王巨大的
"Beneath the King's...
右脚下
"Heavy right foot...
有一枚叶片
"A leaf reveals...
轻轻一转
"With a turn...
真♥相♥揭晓
the truth within."
我是对的
I was right.
我想我得坐会儿
Woof. I think I need to sit down.
等等 指环
Wait a minute, the rings...
就在国王的脚下
are under the king's foot.
这就是他们要换掉雕像的原因 对吧
That's why they had to switch the statue out, right?
他们得放倒雕像
They had to get beneath it.
阿成 有什么发现
Chin, what do you got?
嫌犯的确是用化名入境的
Our suspects did enter the country using aliases,
他们一到火奴鲁鲁就租了辆货车
and when they arrived in Honolulu, they rented a van.
我定位到了 马上发地址给你
I pinged it, and I'm sending you the location now.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
起来
Get up.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
搞什么 我还在流血
What...? I'm bleeding.
我看的见
Yeah, I can see that.
我鞋上都有
Watch my shoes.
丹尼 找到这大家伙了
Danny, we got the big boy here.
你们还没打开雕像 是吗
You haven't opened the statue yet, have you?
你们还没打开雕像 是吗
Hey, you haven't opened the statue yet, right?
你同伙呢
Where are your partners?
不想说是吗
You don't want to talk.
看你这样 没想到还挺聪明
You're a lot smarter than you look, mate.
好吧
Okay.
你看 你喜欢让小孩变孤儿
Here's the thing, uh, you like orphaning little kids,
我喜欢拿枪打坏人
I like shooting bad guys.
皆大欢喜 对吧
Everybody goes home happy, right?
-没问题吧 -完全没有
- You okay with this? Huh? - 100%.
-你们两个疯了 -是啊
- You two are crazy. - Yeah.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
为什么你们还没打开雕像
Why haven't you opened the statue yet?
为什么你们还没打开雕像
Why haven't you opened the statue yet?
因为我们不想冒险 怕指环有损
'Cause we didn't want to risk damaging the rings.
我们需要钥匙
We need the key.
钥匙不在那房♥子里 对吧
The key wasn't at the house, was it?
你们翻遍了那儿
- Huh? - You tore the place up
也没找到钥匙 对吧
but you couldn't find it, right?
你们无缘无故地杀了两个无辜的人
You killed two innocent people for no reason, you understand that?
他们就这么不明不白地死了
Two innocent people for no reason.
如果你们没钥匙 那到底在哪
If you don't have it, where is it?
你的同伙呢
Where are your partners, huh?
他们是出去找了吗
They out looking for it?
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
我要杀了你 我发誓
I'm gonna shoot you, I swear to God.
告诉我你的同伙在哪
Now, tell me where your partners are right
我这是最后一次问你
now-- it's the last time I'm gonna ask you.
瓦胡岛 火奴鲁鲁艺术馆
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 亲爱的
It's all right, love.
骨雕 美国捕鲸人的手工艺术
叶形骨雕 鲸须 大约产于1860年 属于Van Horn家族
警♥察♥ 离开这栋楼 快走 快
Police. Out of the building. Go, go, go.
快离开这里
Get out of the building.
快带孩子们离开
Get these kids out of here right now.
出去 出去
Out. Out.
五零特遣队
Hey! Five-O!
趴下
Get down!
我去追
I got him!
你刚刚经历了摩托车事故
You have been in a terrible motorcycle accident.
不建议你站起来
It's unadvisable that you stand up.
把手放在背后 两只手
Put your hands behind your back, both of them.
两只手都放在背后
Both hands behind your back.
面朝下
Keep your face down.
跪下
On your knees.
-跪下 跪下 -小腿交叉
- On your knees. On your knees - Cross your legs.
小腿交叉
Cross your legs.
伙计
Dude.
让我来猜猜你要说什么 "收押他 丹诺"
Oh, let me guess, uh, "Book them, Danno"?
-介意吗 -没问题 乐意效劳
- Would you mind? - No, no, no. My pleasure.
-谢谢 -站起来
- Thanks. - Up. Up.
起来 起来
Up, up, up, up, up.
你来打开
The honor's all yours.
现在我知道杰拉德在打开[知名记者]
Now I know how Geraldo felt
卡彭的神秘保险箱是什么感觉了
before he opened Capone's secret vault.
如果是空的
Well, if it's empty,
那至少有一千万人不会再盯着了 对吗
at least ten million people aren't watching, right?
怎么了
What's up?
一百五十年后...
After 150 years...
美第奇的三枚指环终于找到了
the three rings of the Medici have finally been found.
我从未怀疑过你 杰瑞
I never doubted you for a minute, Jerry.
我也没有
Neither did I.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
太奇怪了
Ooh, it's weird.
我从来没有成功证明任何事情过
I've never proven anything before.
-从没有 -好吧 作为第一次 你表现不错
- Ever. - Well, that's not bad for a first.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表