快速回防 奥斯布鲁克就要触地得分了
Easy return. Ausbrook about to spike it.
瓦胡队来了一记强力杀球
And it's a punishing kill by Oahu!
没人能拦住那球
No one even had a hand on that!
瓦胡队只差一分就问鼎冠军了
Oahu State is now one point away from championship,
观众都站起来了
and this crowd is on their feet!
聚鑫超♥市♥ 营业中
急症室 什么事
Emergency, what is your problem?
需要救护车
Get an ambulance.
凯利警督中枪了
It's Lieutenant Kelly-- he's been shot!
请快点来
Please! Come quick!
他已经不省人事了 你们快过来
He's not moving! You've got to hurry!
特里普勒陆军医疗中心
特里普勒陆军医疗中心
十五年前
十五年前
我爸爸在哪儿
Where's my father?
医生在给他做手术
They're taking him into surgery now.
严重吗
Is it bad?
约翰 到底发生了什么事
John, what the hell happened?
我问过第一现场的人了
I spoke to first-on-scene.
他们说 显然是一起便利店抢劫案
They said it was an apparent convenience store robbery.
你♥爸♥下班后
Your, uh... your dad was off duty
遇到了携枪抢匪
when he confronted the gunman.
-店主有提供什么线索吗 -没什么有用的
- Did we get anything from the store owner? - Not much.
这事发生的时候 他趴在地上
He was on the floor when it all went down, but it looks like
但看来 凶手朝你♥爸♥爸开枪是有预谋的
the perp shot your dad in cold blood.
锦棠·凯利是最坚强的
Kam Tong Kelly is the toughest man I know.
他会平安无事的
He's gonna pull through this.
我要见他
I need to see him.
现在
现在
你能说出那晚谁和你在一起吗
For the record, can you identify
以便我们记录在案 凯利警督
who was with you that night, lieutenant Kelly?
我的老搭档约翰·麦格瑞特
My senior partner John McGarrett
以及急症室外伤专家马莉娅·威克洛夫特
and ER trauma specialist Malia Waincroft.
你和威克洛夫特医生的关系是...
And your relationship to Dr. Waincroft?
我们当时在恋爱 不过...
We were dating at the time, but...
她后来成了我的妻子
she later became my wife.
你父亲没挺过手术
I understand that your father didn't make it through surgery,
对吗
is that correct?
你需要休息一下吗 警督
Do you need a moment, Lieutenant?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我们速战速决吧
Let's just get this over with.
你说 你当时
You said the identity
对开枪者的身份一无所知
of the shooter was unknown to you at that time.
-对吗 -是的 长官
- Is that still correct? - Yes, sir.
所以 直到最近
So it wasn't until recently
你才确认了杀害你父亲的凶手的身份
that you confirmed the identity of your father's killer.
对 这些我都已经说过了
That's right. I already told you all this.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你一直在调查这起杀人案
You're being investigated for covering up a homicide.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
之前你被内务部调查过
you've been investigated by Internal Affairs before,
对吗 警督
haven't you, Lieutenant?
对
Yes.
那么你该清楚 我们被给予了监管权
Then you know that we've been granted oversight
并且动用了《加里蒂准则》
and are invoking the Garrity Rule,
无论你认为是否浪费时间
which requires you to answer all of our questions,
你都必须回答我们的所有问题
whether you think this is a waste of time or not.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
非常清楚
Very.
警督
Lieutenant,
我们能谈谈
can we talk about how the identity
你是如何找到
of your father's murderer
杀害你父亲的凶手的吗
became known to you?
可以
Yeah.
五天前发生了一起案子
Uh, we caught a case five days ago.
在沙岛的一家仓库里发现了一具尸体
There was a DB in a warehouse on Sand Island.
五天前
五天前
你见过这样的情况吗
You ever seen anything like this?
从来没有
Never.
麦克斯 他们到底是怎么折磨他的
Max, what'd they use to torture this guy?
看他身上针尖大小的烧伤痕迹
Uh, well, given the pinhead-sized singe marks,
他们用的应该是乙炔焊枪
I'd say the implement that was used was an acetylene torch.
所以死因是什么
So the cause of death is what?
休克死亡 大概是因为被无数次灼烧
Shock. Most likely from being repeatedly burned
温度高达三千摄氏度
at 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
所以他直接被煮熟了
So he was cooked to death.
根据对伤口物理形态的观察
Based on the physical morphology of the injuries,
他们大概连续折磨了他几个小时
I'd estimate several hours of systematic torture.
这种做法 可能与毒贩有关
Something like this-- might be cartel-related.
毒药 钱 买♥♥凶杀人
Drugs, money, murder for hire.
如果是这样 那么幕后主谋
If that's the case, whoever ordered this
一定是贩毒界的大人物
is a major player in that world.
后来 你的直觉得到了证实
Turns out, your instinct was right.
你当时是否查明了
Were you able to ascertain
这个"大人物"的名字
the name of this so-called major player?
是的 我们进行了缜密的调查
Yes. During the course of our investigation.
那么你能否
And for the record,
说出嫌疑人的身份
can you identity the suspect?
加百列·威克洛夫特
Gabriel Waincroft.
这个男人
Is this man
是加百列·威克洛夫特吗
Gabriel Waincroft?
是的
Yeah.
请记录
Let the record show
凯利警督从证据库13176♥4♥24照片上
Lieutenant Kelly identified, uh, the suspect
指认了嫌疑人
from case evidence photo 13-176♥4♥24.
那你能否
Also for the record,
说明一下你跟威克洛夫特先生的关系
would you state your relationship with Mr. Waincroft.
他是我的小舅子
He's my brother-in-law.
十五年前
十五年前
我今天跟史蒂夫聊了聊
I spoke to Steve today.
他想加入海豹特遣队
He's thinking about becoming a Navy SEAL.
听完还挺解脱的
I mean, it's kind of a relief.
我还以为他肯定想当警♥察♥
I thought sure he'd want to be a cop.
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mom doing?
已经算好了
About as good as can be expected.
不如你休息几天吧
Why don't you take a few days?
多陪陪她
You know? Be there for her...
谢谢 我已经试过了
Yeah, thanks, but I already offered.
有时候妈妈会比较执拗
Moms can be stubborn like that.
是啊
Yeah.
如果她有什么需要 尽管提
If she needs anything, don't be shy.
马莉娅
Malia.
你好
Hi.
很抱歉我就这样打断了你们
Um, sorry to barge in on you...
没事 请坐
No, sit down.
喝点咖啡
Have some coffee.
我也很想
I wish I could.
阿成 我能跟你谈谈吗
Chin, could I see you for a moment?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
别 我来付就好
Ah, ah. Hey. Forget about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也不想在这个时候
I hate coming to you with this,
找你说这个
especially now,
但是你也了解我弟弟的
but you know my brother.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他干了什么事
What did he do?
他们说他偷了辆车
They say he stole a car.
一小时前火奴鲁鲁警局把他抓进去了
HPD brought him in about an hour ago,
不过还没对他进行审讯
but they haven't processed him yet.
我刚和他聊过了
I just spoke to him,
他很害怕
and he sounds really scared.
是的 他肯定怕的要死了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表