谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我也没事
I'm fine, too.
很高兴看到你们没啥事
Glad to see you guys in one piece.
派瑞诗有什么消息吗
Any word on Parrish?
没有 警方正在附近搜查
No. HPD is canvassing the neighborhood right now.
到底发生了什么事
Okay, so, what happened?
我们在法♥院♥分开去寻找派瑞诗
Split up at the courthouse to go find Parrish.
结果发现他就在我们的车里 我的车里
Turns out, he was in our car. My car.
还有 他是无辜的
And, um, uh, he's innocent, also.
联调局给一个无辜的人定了罪
The Feds convicted the wrong guy.
这个叫戴尔·苏利文的人
This man Dale Sullivan-- he, uh...
他陷害派瑞诗犯谋杀
he framed Parrish for the murder.
还买♥♥通了阿卡玛做伪证
He also paid off Akama to lie under oath.
我们知道的也就这么多
That much we know.
科诺正在追查一条线索
We got Kono running down a lead right now.
希望她能告诉我们苏利文到底是谁
Hopefully, she can tell us who this Sullivan guy really is.
无论他是谁
Well, whoever he is,
我认为他发现派瑞诗逃走了
I'm thinking that he found out Parrish escaped,
到这杀了阿卡玛
came here to kill Akama to make sure
以确保他不会去撤回证词
he didn't recant his testimony.
对 然后他待在房♥子里
Right. Then he sat on the house,
期望派瑞诗会到这里来
hoping that Parrish would come back here.
我们要尽快确认这些枪手的身份
We need to I.D. these shooters ASAP.
-好吗 -马上去办
- All right? - On it.
没有派瑞诗的踪迹
No sign of Parrish.
隔壁一位女士的车被偷了
Lady next door had her car stolen.
在车道上找到了这个
Found these in the driveway.
好的 去查一下车牌号♥
All right, let's get the plate number out.
确保警方牢牢盯着派瑞诗的女儿
Make sure HPD keeps close eyes on Parrish's daughter.
他现在孤身一人 很有可能去找他女儿
He's on his own now. He may turn to her. Yeah.
对这些尸体进行指纹采集和拍照
Let's get photos and prints of all these dead bodies.
我们需要让鉴证组开始身份识别
We need to get CSU started on running I.D.'s.
咱们来看一下
Let's take a look.
科诺 有什么发现吗
Kono, what do you got?
目前为止我们查了十二个应聘该职位的人
So far we tracked down 12 people who responded to the job post.
其中有三人有犯罪记录
Three of them have criminal records.
巧的是 只有这三个有记录的人
Now coincidentally, those same three are
被通知去和一个叫做戴尔·苏利文的男人
the only ones who were called in for a job interview
进行工作面试
with a man named Dale Sullivan.
他们是经过筛选的
They were being screened-- Sullivan was
苏利文在寻找有前科的人
looking for someone with a record
来当替罪羊
to pin the crime on.
这还不是全部 根据描述
That's not all. So based on the descriptions,
我让警局制♥作♥了苏利文的面部素描
I had HPD put together a composite sketch of Sullivan.
阿成 太难以置信了
Chin, you're never gonna believe this,
我们今天还见过他
but we met this guy, today.
今天早上那个联调局的探员
The FBI agent from this morning.
是的 科尔探员 你是怎么知道的
Yeah, Agent Kohl. How'd you know that?
我现在就站在他搭档尸体的旁边
I'm standing over his partner's body right now.
派瑞诗不在这里
Parrish isn't here.
请问你是
You are...?
科尔探员
Agent Kohl.
这个假冒探员的人真名叫朱利安·林奇
Our fake Fed is Julian Lynch.
2008年因为证券欺诈而被逮捕
Arrested back in 2008 for securities fraud,
但是调查员不能定他的罪
but investigators couldn't make the charges stick.
看上去这家伙有些小诀窍
Seems like this guy has a knack
能够在把柄被握住之前成功脱身
for staying one step removed from the cons he runs.
对啊 通过陷害他人来顶替罪名
Yeah, by setting other people up to take the fall.
看 根据运输安♥全♥局♥的记录 林奇
Look-- according to TSA, Lynch arrived
在2012年12月就来到了夏威夷
in Hawaii back in December of 2012.
也就是派瑞诗应聘职位的三周前
That's three weeks before parrish responded to the job posting.
对 那就是派瑞诗成为林奇的替罪羊的时候
Right. That's when Parrish became Lynch's patsy.
你刚刚说"替罪羊"
Did you say "Patsy"?
对 我很久以前就想用这个词了
I did. I've been wanting to use that word for a while.
如果林奇胆子大到
You know, if Lynch is bold enough
敢假装联调局探员去追查他的下落
to pose as an FBI agent to track this guy down,
他在这么穷途末路的状况下是不会住手的
he's not gonna stop now just because the heat's turned up.
对 我们需要要在他之前找到派瑞诗
Right. That's why we need to find Parrish before he does.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
监视派瑞诗女儿的警员刚报告说
The HPD unit we put on Parrish's daughter
她离开了她的住所
just called in to say she's leaving her house.
-他还跟着她吗 -之前是
- Is he still tailing her? - He was,
但是十五分钟前就和他失去联络了
and then 15 minutes ago he stopped answering his radio.
劳伦
Lauren.
多谢你肯来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
听着 我可能会
Listen, I gotta...
消失一段时间
disappear for a while.
但是在那之前 有些事
But before I do, there's...
我想让你知道
something I wanted you to know.
我没有杀那个人
Never killed that man.
看来我并没有充分的理由来让你相信我
Guess I never gave you much reason to believe me,
但是你现在得相信我
but you gotta believe me now.
请你说一声你相信我
Please say you do.
你不应该逃跑的
You shouldn't have run.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
她以为我是联调局的人
In her defense, she thought I was FBI.
等一下 到底怎么回事
Wait, what's going on?
我告诉你怎么回事 这可能是你♥爸♥爸
What's going on is, probably for the first time in his life,
这辈子第一次在说实话
your father's telling the truth.
听着 随便你想怎么样
Listen, do whatever you got to do,
-但是放过我女儿 -也许吧
- but let my daughter go. - Maybe.
我们拭目以待吧
We'll see.
原本事情不会演变成这样的
You know, it didn't have to go this way.
你可以在监狱度过余生
You could've just lived the rest of your life in prison.
-为我没犯过的罪服刑吗 -有什么关系呢
- For a crime I didn't commit? - Does that really matter?
无意冒犯 不过拜托 你这样的人
I mean, come on, no offense, but a guy like you,
迟早也要在监狱终老的
sooner or later, you were gonna end up back there.
求你们别这么做
Please don't do this.
抱歉 亲爱的 我总不能
Sorry, hon, I can't be constantly
每时每刻都在打探消息
looking over my shoulder, wondering if and when
以防这位老爹突然出现找我报仇吧
Daddy here is gonna pop up and get his revenge.
警员遇袭
Officer down.
-已经死了 -这是劳伦·派瑞诗的
- He's gone. - This one belongs to Lauren Parrish.
他一定是尾随她来的这里
He must have tailed her here.
穿过这片树林 八百多米外有个山头
There's a lookout about a half mile down through those woods.
他们应该在那里 我们走 快来
That's got to be where they are. Let's go. Come on.
-对不起 爸爸 -别哭了
- I'm so sorry, Dad. - Please stop crying.
你是我人生中唯一的美好
You're the only good thing that ever came out of me.
面对现实吧...
Let's face it...
我犯的错都够...两辈子的了
I've made enough mistakes for...two lifetimes.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这是我们之间的恩怨
Listen, this is between you and me.
她没必要看到...
She doesn't need to see...
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy...
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
爸...爸爸
D... Daddy...
杀了她 处理掉他们的尸体
Kill her, and dump 'em both.
爸爸
Daddy...
爸爸
Daddy...
-过来跟我们一起 -爸爸
- Okay, why don't you come with us. - Daddy...
给他们腾地方施救 来
Let's give them some space to work, okay? Come on.
我得按住这个伤口
I got to get pressure on this wound.
3901号♥呼叫中心
This is 3901 to Central.
我这有个男性枪伤伤者 生命垂危
I got a male GSW, critical condition.
我需要派急救车过来
I need a 10-10 expedited to my location.
坚持住 罗伊
Stay with us, Roy.
他的脉搏在减弱
His pulse is fading.
阿成 让她过来
Chin. Send her over.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表