All due respect, sir,
我们现在有三名死者
I got three dead bodies, and you and I both know
你我都知道他们不是因为太空垃圾被杀
they weren't killed over space junk.
我也想协助你们调查 但真没必要 少校
I wish I could help with your investigation, Commander.
现在 如果你不介意的话...
Now, if you don't mind, I...
我还有另一个约见
I have another appointment.
恐怕您得推迟了
It'll wait.
你说什么
Excuse me?
您告诉我们这是太空垃圾时
You didn't look up from that photograph
看都没看照片一眼 长官
when you told us it was space junk, sir.
我想您是在说谎
I think you're lying.
您确确实实知道这是什么
I think you know exactly what it is.
你听好了
Now, you listen to me.
我不会容忍♥你们污蔑我是骗子
I'm not gonna sit here and be called a liar.
我建议你们还是离开这里
I suggest you get out of here.
好好调查你的谋杀案吧
Focus on your murder investigation.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
如果我查出死者是因为这个而被杀...
If I find out my victims were killed over this...
长官 我向你保证
sir, you can be damn sure
我调查的就不会仅仅只是这起谋杀案
I'm gonna be focusing on a lot more than their murders.
这办公室真不错
You have a very nice office.
刚才太酷了
That was awesome.
我们在气势上整个压倒了他
We totally stuck it to him.
你没有告诉他我的姓吧
You didn't give him my last name, did you?
被知道姓我就榜上有名了
'Cause that would put me on the list,
我可不愿意被盯上
and I don't want to be on that list.
杰瑞 你还有那些黑独角兽的图吗
Hey, Jerry, you still got those Black Unicorn schematics?
当然 在我那真理地堡里安全着呢
Sure. Safe and sound in my dungeon of truth.
你得去拿过来
Okay, I need you to go get them.
要是能把发现的碎片跟图匹配上
If we can match that piece that we found to those schematics,
我们就能确定那是黑独角兽了
we'll know for sure it's the Black Unicorn.
这就有了杀人动机
That'll give us our motive.
没问题 搭档
You got it, partner.
咱俩还没到这份上吗
Too soon?
还差点儿
Little bit.
法医办公室
法医办公室
尸体的微生物分解进程
Postmortem microbial deterioration activates
是代谢气体的主要来源
the buildup of metabolic gases
再加上皮组织分解腐烂
that, combined with the decomposition of dermal tissue slippage,
使得尸体浮到水面
causes the body to rise up to the surface,
这也是为什么
which is one of the main reasons
对于想要处理掉尸体的凶手来说
disposing a weighted body into the ocean
抛尸入海
isn't a recommended means
-绝非一个好办法 -当然
- for one trying to get away with murder. - Yes, well,
伯格曼医生 真是长知识了
Dr. Bergman, that certainly was an education.
威廉姆斯夫人 很高兴见到您
Mrs. Williams, it was truly a pleasure to meet you.
威廉姆斯探长没能遗传您这好性格
It is quite unfortunate that Detective Williams
实在是太不幸了
did not inherit your sparkling disposition.
谢谢你 我想我应该道个谢吧
Well, thank you... I think, thank you.
祝您今天愉快
Enjoy the rest of your day.
你听懂他刚刚说什么了吗
Do you have any idea what he just said?
完全不知所云
Not a damn clue.
-走吧 -好的
- Shall we? - Yes. Let's.
队长
So, Captain,
很感谢你带我四处走动
I really appreciate you showing me around.
小事一桩
No problem.
但是我这么大了好像不需要保姆陪着吧
Well... But I'm a little old for a babysitter.
我挺喜欢去参观警♥察♥博物馆的
I mean, I loved going to the police museum,
法医也挺逗的
and the M.E. was riveting.
但是我想要
But I was kind of hoping for something,
来点更刺♥激♥的
you know, a little more adventurous.
我也不想扫你的兴 不过
Well, I hate to disappoint, but,
要我让你陷入了危险
me taking you into the middle of a dangerous situation...
-不可以吗 -你知道不可以的
- That's not gonna happen? - You know that's not gonna happen.
就连一家凑合的甜甜圈店之类的都不行吗
Not even, like, a sketchy donut shop or something?
我可算知道你儿子是从哪学来的了
I see where that boy of yours gets his bite.
那你呢 有孩子吗
What about you, you got any kids?
我有俩青春期的孩子
Yeah, I got two teenagers.
我可养过四个
Mm, yeah, I raised four of them.
我觉得青春期的孩子最难带了
I think the teenage years are the hardest.
关门都是用摔的
Everybody was always slamming their doors,
说我怎么怎么毁了他们的人生
telling me how I ruined their lives...
我早没那样的麻烦了
Well, see, I don't have that problem anymore.
-没有吗 -我跟我女儿说
- No? - I told my daughter
她下次再摔门 她就自己独♥立♥
next time she slams her door, it's coming off.
大错特错
Ooh. Big mistake.
她还不起房♥贷
She can't pay the mortgage.
我的房♥子 我说了算
My house, my rules.
我们家就一个规矩
We only had one rule in our house,
彼此相爱
and that was: Love each other.
-那结果呢 -有一个成了逃犯
- And how did that work out? - One is a fugitive.
他是个挺好的逃犯
He's a very nice fugitive.
另一个离婚了
The other one is divorced
住在一个小岛上
and living on an island as far away from his parents
离父母能多远有多远
as he can possibly get.
还有我的两个女孩 她们
And my two girls, well, they are...
-她们就完全不一样了 -当然
- they're a whole another story. - Right.
-但他们都有人疼 -没错 -是啊
- But they got love. -Yeah. - Right. Yeah.
事后来看 也许定一点规矩
I mean, in hindsight, maybe a few rules
就不会这么糟了
wouldn't have been so bad.
我和我丈夫一致同意要温和地对孩子们
My husband and I, we agreed on a softer touch
不能像我们爸妈那时候那样
than we had when we were growing up.
我懂
I get it.
你和丹尼的父亲 你觉得还有机会
So, you and Danny's father, you think there's any chance
重归于好吗
that the two of you will be able to work things out?
我不知道 我在这待了两周了
I don't know. I've been here for two weeks, and...
他一个电♥话♥没打
he hasn't called.
38年的婚姻
After 38 years of marriage,
如果他连电♥话♥都不愿意打
if he can't pick up the phone,
还有什么意义
then what's the point?
别这样
Well, come on, now.
你知道男人的 我们都是固执的贱♥人♥
You know men, we're stubborn S.O.B.'s.
宁愿自吞苦果也不愿意认错
We'd rather eat glass than admit we're wrong about something.
说的真对
That's very true.
克莱拉 我觉得你是对的
Clara, you know, I think you're right.
今天是有点无聊
It's been a little boring.
不过我想到最适合你的地方了
But I got just the thing for you.
我知道该带你去哪儿
I know exactly where to take you.
真的吗
Oh, you do?
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
海军那边怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go with the Navy?
他们还在拖着
They're stonewalling.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局和国土安♥全♥部♥也一样
I got more of the same with NSA and Homeland.
海岸警卫队那边呢
What about the Coast Guard?
他们有什么发现吗
They find anything?
海底什么都没发现
Nothing on the ocean floor
周边水域也没有 但是有一个突破
or the surrounding waters. But we caught a break.
鉴证科在新婚夫妇的租船上
CSU found a cell phone on the charter
发现了一部手♥机♥
belonging to the newlyweds.
被子弹打坏了 但方恢复了录像
It was damaged by a bullet, but Fong was able to recover video.
看来我们的死者拍到了凶手
Looks like our vic got an image of the shooter.
面部识别过了
Ran it through facial recognition.
没有匹配 但是看他身后
Didn't get any hits, but take a look at what's behind him.
打捞设备和潜水员
Salvage equipment and divers.
难怪海岸警卫队什么都没发现
No wonder the Coast Guard didn't find anything.
所以中国知道这颗卫星要坠毁了
Okay, so China knew this satellite was coming down.
他们过来回收卫星 掩盖痕迹
They came in to retrieve it and cover it up.
正好被我们的死者撞见
Our vics were wrong place, wrong time.
岛上没有多少地方
You know, there aren't many places on the island
出租有打捞设备的船
that rent boats with salvage equipment.
科诺和我会去追踪的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表