明天我的意思了吧
See what I'm saying?
"对自己和他人造成威胁"
"A danger to himself and others""
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
史蒂夫 够了
Steve, enough!
-我会把这个投诉扔到一边 -你...
- I'm tossing the complaint. - You...
从现在开始 之前的事儿一笔勾销
Starting right now, slate's clean.
这不仅仅是一个投诉 这是一个问题
This is more than just a complaint! It's a problem!
这是有关问责制的缺失
This is about the complete lack of accountability
使得这个人的行为无人过问
that allows this man's behavior to go unchecked!
用不着你教我怎么工作 警监
Don't tell me how to do my job, Captain!
我忙得很
Look, I have a full schedule
没空给你们做和事佬
and I don't have time to play principal.
这个岛不大
This is a small island.
我希望你们能在这里和睦相处 明白吗
I expect you to play nicely together in our sandbox. Understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
史蒂夫
Steve?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
坐
Sit down.
很好
Very good.
从这一刻开始 你们要学会和睦相处
From this moment forward, you will get along.
为了给你们开个好头
And to start you off on the right foot,
你们俩要一起去送一张传票
you two are gonna serve a warrant together.
威玛纳诺有个21岁的年轻人
A 21-year-old up in Waimanalo has failed
一直没付违规停车罚单
to pay several parking tickets.
我希望你们把他带到法♥院♥
I want you to bring this man to the courthouse,
确保他付清了罚款
make sure he takes care of his fine.
违规停车罚单 长官
Parking tickets, sir?
州长 恕我直言...
Governor, please, with all due respect...
别这样 这完全是在浪费我们的时间
Come on. This is a complete waste of our time.
任何刚从警校毕业的新人都能做这个
...any rookie straight out of the academy can handle this.
-真的 -这是在浪费纳税人的...
- Really? - It's a waste of taxpayer's...
他说的没错 长官 他说得对
He's right, sir, he's right.
看看 你们已经开始达成共识了
Look at this, you're already agreeing on something.
请务必完成
See to it.
你坐我的车吗
You coming?
你坐我的车吧
Are you coming?
我不坐副驾驶
I don't ride shotgun.
我也不
Neither do I.
核克外拉街
核克外拉街
你迷路了
You get lost?
你一路过来 闯了两个红灯
You know, you blew two red lights on the way over here.
那你再去投诉吧
You should file another complaint.
我会的 只不过你的州长兄弟丹宁
Yeah, I would, except your boy Governor Denning
会直接把投诉作废 有什么意义
would just tear it up, so what's the point?
威玛纳诺 伊恩·赖特家
威玛纳诺 伊恩·赖特家
我们赶快把这事搞定吧
Let's get this over with.
有人吗
Hello?!
家里没人
Nobody's home.
正合我意
Works for me.
真的 兄弟 我知道你喜欢偷工减料
Really? Boy, I know you like to cut corners,
但这种只干一半的活儿算什么
but what kind of half-ass job was that?
我没时间在这演小丫鬟
Okay, I don't have time to play meter maid.
-所以你就准备直接走了 -是的
- So you're just gonna leave then? - Yeah.
-去拯救地球吧 我来送 -好极了
- Go protect; I'll serve. - Great.
你知道吗 这里有很多出色的警♥察♥
You know, there are a lot of good cops
都是做这种琐事起步的
around here who started out doing menial tasks.
他们从中了解社区 学会与人交流
They learn to walk a beat, they learn to interact with people.
我们并不是一来就能领导一个小组
We don't all just get handed a unit to run.
是 我错过了这个部分真是很抱歉
Yeah, I'm really sorry I missed that part.
我们有点在忙着打塔♥利♥班♥
We were a little busy fighting the Taliban.
你是谁 巴甫洛夫的狗吗[条件反射]
What are you, Pavlov's dog or something?
那是"光晕"
That Halo.
微软旗下广受欢迎的第一人称射击游戏
我儿子一直在玩
My son plays it all the time.
好吧
Okay.
布拉沃火线小组听令 请看好防线
Chief commander to bravo team, eyes on the perimeter.
注意你们的六点钟方向
Watch your six.
有任何普罗米修斯战团的踪迹
Any sign of Prometheans,
格杀勿论
shoot to kill.
我是五零特遣队 你是伊恩·赖特吗
Five-O, you, uh, you Ian Wright?
是我 有什么事情
Uh, yeah, can I help you?
你已经收到法♥院♥传票了
Yeah, you've been served.
我知道我把武器放下了
Yeah, I know I dropped my weapon.
我不能玩了
I got to go.
孩子 你的停车罚单都没有付
Son, you failed to pay your parking tickets.
我们现在要逮捕你 转过身去
We're gonna place you under arrest. Turn around.
你们在开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
什么时候五零特遣队的人管停车罚单的事了
Since when do they send two guys from Five-O for parking tickets?
-他不是五零特遣队 -我不是五零特遣队
- He's not Five-O. - I'm not Five-O!
好吧
Okay.
我不能在线支付吗
Can't I just pay online?
三个月前收到罚单的时候
Well, you probably could've three months ago, right,
你也许可以在线付款
when you got the tickets,
但看来你那时一定转身就忘了
but I can see how that would've slipped your mind.
好了 别废话了 跟我们走
All right, come on, enough chitchat. Let's go.
能不能至少让我去穿件T恤
Can't I at least put a T-shirt on?
最好不过了
Yeah, please.
我今天已经看够不♥穿♥上衣的小子们了
I've seen enough shirtless wonders for one day.
你游戏里的战术乱七八糟
You know, your, uh, your tactical approach is whack.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
所以 这是对于不付罚单的新程序吗
So, is this some kind of new program for unpaid parking tickets?
你们这样看起来有些吓人
It's just seems a little aggressive.
你慢慢在这里选你的T恤吧 伊恩
Take your time picking a shirt there, Ian.
慢慢来
Take your time.
真让人不舒服
That's disgusting.
他和你一辆车
Okay, he's riding with you.
我
Me?
美国卫星广播公♥司♥ 提供汽车内高品质卫星数字广播节目
你车里有没有XM
You got XM by any chance?
你可以收听XM
You got XM?
今天真是越来越精彩了
This day just keeps getting better and better.
如果我和你们一起走了 我怎么回来
So, if I'm riding with you, how am I getting back here?
为什么不找个你游戏里的小伙伴来接你
Why don't you have one of bravo team come pick you up?
他们没有一个住在夏威夷
Well, none of them live in Hawaii.
你是个聪明的孩子 伊恩
Well, you're a smart kid, Ian.
我相信你能找到回家的办法
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
蹲下
Get down!
伊恩
Ian!
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
我真的不知道
I don't know!
行动
Move it!
我没子弹了
I'm out!
我还剩一弹匣
I got one round left!
你被击中了
You're hit!
得在他们打倒我们之前快点把他们解决了
We got to cut them off before they pin us down.
我到后门那里去
I'm going out the back.
你照顾好这个孩子
You take care of the kid.
压低身体
Stay down.
走 我就跟在你后面
Go! I'm right behind you.
-起来 跟我走 -不要 不要
- Get up, get up. - No, no, no.
救我 救我
Help! Help me!
救命
Help!
救命
Help me!
救命啊
Help! Help me!
该死
Damn it!
获取指纹了
Got it.
好了 这能帮你止血
All right. This should help stop the bleeding.
不 不 这点小伤没什么 没事的
No, no, no, it's nothing, it's nothing.
你的没事就是血不停地流
That nothing you got is leaking pretty good.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表