你必须做个了结
You got to end this thing.
杰克 你必须现在就做个了结
Hmm? You got to end it right now, Jack.
不是为了我
Not for me.
好好想想布里吉特和那两个孩子
Take a second to think about Bridgette and them two boys.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
你抓到他了吗
You got him?
来得真是时候 怎么那么慢
About time. What happened?
我得先想方设法营救你呢
I was trying to figure out a way to save your ass, wasn't I?
来吧 杰克 站起来 我们走
All right, come on, Jack, let's go. On your feet.
五零特遣队 跪下 手放在头后
Five-O! Get on your knees. Hands behind your head.
马特·海利 你因策划谋杀
Matt Haley, you're under arrest for conspiracy
杰克·安德森而被捕
and the attempted murder of Jack Anderson.
米切尔 杰克·米切尔
Mitchell. Jack Mitchell.
这是他杀死我妻子时用的名字
That was his name when he killed my wife.
我们在这干吗 我告诉过你
What are we doing here? I told you.
我不希望我的老婆和小孩看到我这副样子
I don't want my wife and kids to see me like this.
转过身来 杰克 把手给我
Turn around. Give me your hands, Jack.
你知道你应该做什么 去吧
You know what you got to do. Go ahead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
听着 有些事我要告诉你
Look, there's something I need to tell you,
这些事我很久之前就应该告诉你
and I should have told you a long time ago.
你在森林里说的那些话有多少是真的
So how much of that sermon you gave in the forest was true?
什么活在愧疚之中
All that stuff about living with regret,
看着镜子里的自己 等等
looking at yourself in the mirror, blah, blah, blah.
你听到那些话了吗
So you heard that?
全部都听到了
The whole thing.
那我希望 你就当做没听到吧
Then I guess that means you heard me say me and you ain't there yet.
孩子们
Hey. Hey, boys.
孩子们 你们怎么样
How you doing, boys?
听我说 好吗 听着
Hey, listen to me, all right? Look,
爸爸要离开这一段时间 明白吗
daddy's gonna have to go away for a little while, okay?
不过我希望你们能在妈妈身边乖乖的
But I want... I want you to behave for your mom.
明白吗
You understand? All right.
来让爸爸抱一下
Give me a hug. Give me a hug.
多谢
Thank you.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我还有件事要了结
there's one more stop I'd like to make.
教堂公告
The church bulletin?
你是通过它找到杰克·米切尔的吗
That's how you found Jack Mitchell?
几个星期前 我一个迪卡尔布的兄弟
A couple weeks ago, a buddy of mine from DeKalb
来这边度假
was here on vacation.
他去做弥撒的时候看到这张照片
He went to Mass, saw the picture.
觉得他很像米切尔
Thought it looked a lot like Mitchell.
所以我做了一些调查
So I did some digging.
发现他是对的
Turns out he was right.
你有没有想过去找警♥察♥
Did it ever cross your mind to go to the police?
没有
No.
你有没有过心爱的人
Have you ever had someone you love
被夺走的经历 警督
stolen from you, Lieutenant?
我有
Yes, I have.
那你知道的
Then you know.
仇恨会腐蚀人心
Hate corrodes the container it's carried in.
我带着仇恨活了二十年
I've carried that hate around with me for 20 years.
我从未再婚
I never remarried,
从未过上和杰西憧憬的家庭生活
never had the family I dreamt of with Jess.
那个夜晚改变了我
That night changed me.
我知道无论我做什么
I know there's nothing I can do
也无法让你的妻子活过来
that would bring your wife back.
我所能做的只是说...
All I can do is say...
对不起
...I'm sorry.
你怎么样了
How you feeling?
我好些了
I've been better.
那肯定的
Yeah, I bet.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
泽西小哥
Jersey.
没错
Yeah.
我记得的最后一件事是
The last thing I remember,
你出现在我的后视镜里
you were in my rearview mirror.
我以为你要去另一个方向
I thought you were headed the other direction.
我原本是要去另一个方向
I was headed the other direction.
那你为什么改变主意了
Well, what made you change your mind?
我不知道
I don't know. Uh,
我想也许是因为这个微笑
I think maybe that smile's what did it.
绝对是因为这个
That's definitely what it was.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但当我开走的时候
um, but I-I couldn't stop thinking about you
我一直在想着你 所以...
when I was driving away, so...
这听起来一点也不疯狂
That doesn't sound crazy.
-不疯狂吗 -不
- No? - No.
好极了
Good.
我好像还不知道你的名字
I don't think I ever got your name.
我叫丹尼·威廉姆斯
Uh, I'm, uh, Danny. Williams.
我是安珀
I'm Amber.
安珀·维塔勒
Amber Vitale.
安珀·维塔勒
Amber Vitale.
这是我听过最好的名字
That's the best name I ever heard.
这是一个非常非常好听的名字
That's an excellent, excellent name.
谢谢
Thank you.
听起来像个意大利影星什么的
Sounds like an Italian movie star or something.
球回传给35号♥ 传到了保护区
Snap to the 35. Drops back to the pocket.
扔过了中场 被拦截了
Throws over the middle. And it's caught!
好了 各位 趁热来吃吧
All right, party people, get it while it's hot.
怎么样 来得正好 你好 孩子
What's going on? Just in time. Hey, kiddo.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
去拿点辣椒酱 好吗
Go get some that chili, all right
赶在那两个家伙吃完整盘之前
before those animals eat the whole pot.
好的 格蕾丝
Okay, Gracie?
抓...推...挤进去
Grab... Yeah, push... Just push your way in.
别害羞 没错
Don't be shy. Yeah.
你要去哪里 小妹妹
Where you going, sistah?
让开 小家伙
Back off, keiki.
小心点 亲爱的
Be careful, honey.
他俩面前有食物的时候
That's the most dangerous place on the island,
二人之间可是岛上最危险的地方
between those two when there's food.
来吧 小公主
There you go, princess.
安珀怎么样了
Hey, how's Amber?
她...她好极了
Oh, she's, uh... she's fantastic.
你笑了 我一提到她名字你神气活现的了
Wow, a smile. You perked up when I mentioned her name.
怎么了 你对这个女孩是认真的
What, you got a serious thing for this girl?
不 我是指 我是有点感觉
No, I mean, I got... I got a thing.
我...我没觉得自己神气活现
I don't... I don't think I perked up.
-你就是有 -这不是...
- You did perk up. - That's not...
这不是我会做的事儿 我从不神气活现
that's not what I do. I don't perk up.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
这是怎么回事
What's, uh... what's going on here?
你指什么
What are you talking about?
你先是请他来过感恩节
Well, you know, first you invite him over for Thanksgiving.
然后你们搭档出勤
Then you guys, uh... you guys partner up.
现在他在厨房♥烧着辣椒酱 看着比赛
Now he's in the kitchen cooking chili, watching the game.
人们会觉得你们俩看对眼了
People are gonna think you two like each other or something.
我不知道 他没那么坏
I don't know. H-He's not that bad.
-不坏 -不 他没那么坏
- No? - No, he's not that bad.
我是指他... 他有一点...
I mean, he's, uh... he's a bit...
他是有点笨 但他辣椒酱做得很好
he's a bit thick-headed, but he makes a great chili.
不错 所以说他跟你很像 但他会做菜
Oh, that's good. So he's like you, but he can cook.
你想吃饭吗
You want to eat?
你今天还想吃饭吗
You want to eat today?
兄弟
Bruddah,
我觉得没午餐肉的辣椒酱
I don't think it's chili
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表