就在他离开之前
But before he can get out of there,
有人找到他 用他自己的枪了结了他
somebody confronts him and then shoots him with his own gun.
等等
Wait a minute.
迪克森入住的时候
Dixon checked in using one of
用的是假名约翰·菲茨帕特里克 对吧
his former aliases, John Fitzpatrick, right?
-没错 -那我们的凶手怎么知道
- Yeah. - So how does our killer know
该问什么名字来找到他的房♥间呢
what name to ask for to find the right room?
也许他就是以这个名字认识他的
Well, maybe he knew him under that name.
也许是他以前的同伙
Hey, maybe it's a... old accomplice
或者他以前招惹的人
or somebody he burned.
或者是发现了他前科的人
Or somebody who found out about his criminal history.
可能就是从达莉亚的背景调查中查出来的
which would have come back in Dahlia's background check.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
请进
Uh, come in.
内森现在怎么样
How-how's Nathan holding up?
我要看那份报告
I want to see the report.
什么
I'm sorry?
我让你做的达莉亚的背景调查报告
The background report I had you run on Dahlia.
我付钱让你做的
I paid for it.
现在我想看看
Now I'd like to see it.
我知道你很不安
Okay, I-I know you're upset.
发生的事情让我们都很措手不及
We've all been caught off guard by what happened.
但我可以向你保证报告上没有
But I can assure you there is nothing in that report
任何地方显示她有问题
that indicates any issues.
我会自己判断的
I will be the judge of that.
好吧
All right, look...
是我的调查员失职了
my investigators dropped the ball.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
24小时内给我报告
The report in 24 hours
否则你就被解雇了
or you're fired.
现在就给你
You can have it now.
稍等片刻
Just give me a second
-让我从电脑里打出来 -好
- to pull it up on my computer. - Okay.
解雇我
Fire me?
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
坐下
Sit!
我不明白 艾伦
I don't get it, Allen.
你为什么要瞒着我们
Why would you keep that information from us?
对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你得按我说的做
Here's what's gonna happen now.
往开曼群岛的一个账户里
You're gonna wire $5 million
汇五百万美元
into a numbered account in the Caymans,
然后我就消失
and I'm gonna disappear.
就当是我的遣散费吧
Call it my severance.
很抱歉
Sorry.
你什么也拿不到
You get nothing.
什么
Excuse me?
什么也没有
Nothing.
真的吗
Really?
嘿 放下武器
Hey, hey, hey! Drop the weapon.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
-赶紧把枪放下 -好 好
- Put the gun down right now. - Okay, okay!
手放到脑后身子转过去
Hands behind your head and turn around.
跪下
Get on your knees.
双腿交叉
Cross your feet.
拿到你们想要的了吗
Did you get what you need?
所有我们需要的都拿到了
Yeah, I'd say we got everything we need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来你
So you've had a, uh,
在迎宾州忙了一整天呢
busy 24 hours in the Aloha State.
你犯下了
We got, uh...
敲诈未遂 谋杀
attempted extortion, murder.
还有什么
What else?
在行使沉默权吗
Exercising your right to silence?
这是你做的第一件聪明的事
That's the first smart thing you've done.
我们比对了你指着芭芭拉·卡其恩的枪
We matched the gun that you pulled on Barbara Cotchin
和杀害布拉德·迪克森的那把
to the one that was used to kill Brad Dixon.
我想作为律师的你对持有凶器的判罚
I figure that a lawyer would know better
可能会更清楚
than to hold onto the murder weapon.
你为那家人工作了12年
12 years you worked for that family
却从来没有受到过
without ever once receiving the recognition
你认为与之相符的认可
that you felt you deserved.
直到达莉亚的背景调查结果出来
Until Dahlia's background check comes back.
你要做的只是
All you got to do
静候婚礼结束
is wait for the wedding to go off without a hitch.
你就可以拿那潜在的丑闻
And then you can hold that potential scandal
尽情要挟芭芭拉·卡其恩
over Barbara Cotchin's head
得到你想要的一切
and get whatever you want.
事情并没有像你想的那样发展
The plan doesn't go the way you want it to.
达莉亚的哥哥出现了
Dahlia's brother shows up.
你跟踪他回到他的房♥间
You track him back to his room
然后用他自己的枪杀了他
and you popped him with his own gun.
是想掩饰还是另有图谋
That about cover it or what?
你真觉得我会傻到敲诈芭芭拉·卡其恩吗
You really think I'm dumb enough to blackmail Barbara Cotchin?
跟她那样的人斗你只会惨败
You go up against power like that and you lose.
达莉亚
Dahlia...
达莉亚是个更加容易得手的目标
Dahlia was a weak target.
不管她在打什么如意算盘
I knew she'd cut me in
肯定都会分我一杯羹
on whatever con she was running.
所以我们其实
Oh, so you... so we actually
把你想得过于厉害了
have given you more credit than you deserve.
你只不过是想赚点小外快
This was just about putting a little extra money
是吗
in your pocket, that's it?
你有没有想过
Did you, did you ever consider
也许达莉亚不是为了内森的钱才嫁给他的
that perhaps Dahlia was not marrying Nathan for his money?
还能是什么
What else is there?
德国检方今早
The German prosecutors sent over
发来了他们的资料
their files this morning.
他们一直都不知道这个案子
Turns out they only became aware of the case
直到达莉亚自首
when Dahlia turned herself in.
她为什么要自首
Why would she do that?
达莉亚14岁的时候
When Dahlia was 14 years old,
父母双亡 布拉德成了她的监护人
both her parents died and Brad became her custodian.
他威胁她说
He threatened to abandon her
如果不配合 就要抛弃她
if she didn't go along with the scams.
我不知道该怎么看待这事了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我理解
I understand.
我觉得
I was thinking maybe
这个会帮助你想清楚
this would help you figure that out.
火奴鲁鲁警方在车祸现场发现的
HPD found it in the car wreck.
我觉得应该给你看看
I thought you should have it.
祝顺利 内森
Good luck, Nathan.
"我曾无数次
"For so much of my life,
觉得自己不值得任何人的爱
"I believed I was unworthy of anyone's love.
但我遇到了你 一切都变了
"But then I met you and everything changed.
我意识到
"I realized
如果你看得到我的优点
"that if you could see the good in me,
那我也应该正视自己
"then maybe I could see the good in myself.
其实 你不知道 在很大程度上
"The truth is that in more ways than you'll ever know,
你拯救了我
"you saved me.
正因如此
"And for that reason
还有其他很多事情
"and so many more,
让我愿意发誓 永忠于你
"I promise to be eternally faithful
与你白头偕老
"and to honor you so long
挚爱终生
as we both shall live."
内森
Nathan?
我向你求婚时曾说过
When I asked you to marry me,
不论如何我都会爱你
I said I would love you no matter what.
那是真心的
And I meant what I said.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表