Time to weep.
今日也只是这样的时刻之一
This is one such time.
锦棠·凯利是我所知最杰出的人
Kam Tong Kelly was the best man I ever knew.
他对家庭的爱
His love of life
即对每一位在场的爱
was exceeded only by his love of family,
超越了自己生命
which everyone here today was a member.
一生所获的赞扬和奖励
A life full of commendations and awards
比起他对长子成浩·凯利
meant nothing to him compared to the pride
进入警♥察♥学校的自豪
that he felt when his eldest son,
都不算什么
Chin Ho, enrolled in the police academy.
正是有他
It is through him
锦棠的遗产才得以流传
that Kam Tong's legacy continues.
有幸认识他的人
A legacy that embraces all of us
都能分享到的遗产
who were lucky enough to have known him.
立正
Attention!
抱歉
Excuse me.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Mahalo.
我会一直支持你 表哥
I'm here for you, cuz.
有什么我能帮忙的
If there's anything you need.
赢得巴厘岛的冲浪比赛
Win Bali.
爸爸喜欢看你冲浪
Dad loved watching you surf.
舅舅是个很特别的人
Uncle was a very special man.
好了 弟兄们 我们走吧
All right, guys, let's move out.
抱歉 科诺
Excuse me, Kono.
约翰 怎么了
Okay. John? What's going on?
鉴证室刚通过案件分♥析♥
The crime lab just got a case-to-case hit
找到了射杀你父亲的枪
on the gun used to kill your dad.
嫌犯的名字叫罗纳德·帕劳
Suspect's name is Ronald Palau.
他去年因一起杀人案被审问
He was questioned last year in a homicide.
他在哪
Where is he?
珍珠城
Pearl City.
我想成为第一个进门的人
I want to be first through the door.
阿成
Whoa, Chin.
我接命令要让你不接触此案
I'm under orders to keep you out of this.
我才不管老大想怎么样
I don't give a damn what the bosses want.
我不可能不管
No way I'm standing down.
就猜到你会这么说
Kind of figured you'd say that.
走吧
Come on.
警♥察♥ 趴到地上
Police! Get on the ground!
我说让你趴地上
I said get on the ground!
把手背过来
Show your hands!
放松点 兄弟
Easy, brah.
双手 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hands, you son of a bitch.
麦格瑞特警官叫你退出
Sergeant McGarrett told you to stand down.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that correct? - Yes.
他是在转述火奴鲁鲁警局长管的直接命令
And he was relaying a direct order from HPD command.
你被告知不能参与跟你父亲
You were told not to participate in any aspect
谋杀案相关的任何调查
of your father's murder investigation.
是的
That's right.
但我不知道会有哪个警♥察♥
But I don't know any cop
不会做同样的事
who wouldn't have done the same thing.
我们说的可是我爸爸
This was my father we're talking about.
你并没有在你行动的房♥子里
That house that you hit--
找到谋杀你父亲的凶手
you never found the man who murdered your father,
对吗
did you?
是的
No.
枪是罗纳德·帕劳的
Ronald Palau owned the gun,
但原来他儿子没告诉他 偷偷把枪卖♥♥掉了
but it turns out his son sold it without telling him.
他儿子的名字是
Name?
哈罗德·帕劳
Harold Palau.
你后来找到
Did you ever find the man
从哈罗德·帕劳手里买♥♥枪的人了吗
who bought the weapon from Harold Palau?
没有 哈罗德是个瘾君子
No, Harold was a meth tweaker.
他不可能给我们名字
He wasn't gonna give us a name.
而且那是现金交易
Also, it was a cash transaction.
没有办法追查
There was nothing to trace.
我们遇到了死胡同
We hit a dead end.
但事情并没有结束 对吗 警督
But that wasn't the end of it, was it, Lieutenant?
没有 几个星期后 我们有所突破
No, a couple weeks later, we caught a break.
在威基基的一条排水沟里找到了凶器
Found the murder weapon in a storm drain in Waikiki.
从上面找到一枚可对比的指纹
Managed to pull one viable print,
罪证鉴定室经过对比找到了匹配
crime lab ran it, and we got a hit.
嘿 蠢猪 这是私人聚会
Hey, pig, private party!
这是我的请柬
That's my invite.
他在哪
Where is he?!
这门你可踢不开
You're not gonna kick that one down.
借我用一下
Let me borrow that.
跪下
On your knees!
-好的 好的 -跪下
Okay, okay! - On your knees!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
马上跪下 把手背到身后
On your knees, now! Hands behind your back.
我肯定你被逮捕过
I'm sure you've done this before.
我也得弄把这个
I got to get me one of these.
那么你认为
So as far as you were concerned,
你抓到凶手了
you had your killer.
我们是这么认为的
Well, that's what we thought.
但是我们把照片
But when we took the picture down
拿给便利店店主看时
to the convenience store owner,
他说卢纳不是杀死我父亲的凶手
he said that Luna was not the man who murdered my father.
我了解到你们去确认身份的时候
I understand the store owner was in the hospital
店主在医院里
when you went for the I.D.
对吗
Is that correct?
是的 他...
Yeah, he, uh...
在抢劫之后中风了
suffered a stroke after the robbery.
他有失语和失忆的症状
He had some aphasia and memory loss,
但是他非常肯定卢纳不是那个人
but he was pretty adamant that Luna wasn't the guy.
但是你在枪上发现了泰迪·卢纳的指纹
Yet, you had Teddy Luna's prints on the weapon.
卢纳承认他拿过那把枪
Luna admitted to handling the weapon,
但是宣称对谋杀一无所知
but denied knowing anything about the murder.
你相信他吗
Did you believe him?
我相不相信并不重要
Doesn't matter what I believed.
我们以非法持有武器起诉了他
We charged him with criminal possession of a weapon.
他交了保释 认罪 换来不用坐牢
He made bail, took a plea and walked with no jail time.
你就这么放他走了
You just let him go?
我们别无选择
We had no choice!
但是没有泰迪·卢纳
But without Teddy Luna,
你永远不能知道杀你父亲的凶手的身份
you-you never would've I.D.'d your father's killer.
是的
Yeah.
卢纳还是无意中给我们提供了一条线索
Luna did inadvertently provide us with a clue,
但是我们没能查出结果
but we were never able to get anywhere with it.
你能说详细一点吗
Can you elaborate on that?
好的
Okay.
在卢纳被释放以后
So after Luna was released,
约翰·麦格瑞特和我开始调查
John McGarrett and I started investigating
他的已知同伙
his known associates.
我认识这个家伙
I recognize this one.
他是卢纳父亲那边的堂兄
That's Luna's cousin on his father's side.
他以前向我告过密
He snitched for me in the past.
我们在哪能找到他
Where can we find him?
他以前在卡皮欧拉尼的
He used to work the door
一个绅士俱乐部看门
at a gentlemen's club on Kapiolani.
-表妹 -科诺
- Hey, cuz. - Hey, Kono.
你还好吗
Uh, you okay?
我到处找你
I've been looking for you.
很好 只是在忙而已
Yeah, just been busy.
看出来了 有发现吗
Yeah, I see. Any luck?
快了
Yeah, we're getting there.
21岁之前不准沾酒
You can have a sip when you're 21.
想得挺美 孩子
Nice try, kid.
这家伙是谁
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表