说你爱她还是什么
You love her or something?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. I mean, maybe.
好吧 我跟你说
Okay. Well, you know what?
你应该先确定自己的心
Maybe you should be sure-- how about that?--
别急着跟一个女人表白
before you say something like that to a woman, okay?
因为说了之后就不能后悔了
Because once you say it, you can't unsay it,
-听懂了吗 这事很严肃 -我懂
- you understand me? It's a serious thing. - I understand.
你这是经验之谈吗
Are you speaking from experience?
因为我觉得这话
Because I personally don't think it counts
要是跟手♥枪♥说应该不算数
when you say it to a pistol.
得走了
We got to move.
起来 快点 起来
Get up. You, get up. Up, up, up.
伊奥拉尼宫的事件仍在继续
The drama continues to unfold at Iolani Palace
数十名武装警官在现场
with dozens of law enforcement officers on the scene
试图解决这场枪击挟持案件
of an apparent shooting and hostage situation.
目前还没有听到官方消息
There has been no official confirmation,
不过据知情人透露
but sources tell us, earlier today,
在宫内发生了枪击事件
gunfire erupted inside the Palace
数名入侵者强制进入
as several armed intruders forced their way in.
这下好了
Ah, great.
看来你要帮助
Looks like you could use some help.
不能再拖了
This has gone on long enough.
警官
Sergeant.
格罗弗 你要干什么
Grover, what are you doing?
干活
My job.
说真的 你要干什么啊
Seriously, what are you doing?
你这是要去哪里
Where in the hell are you going?
站住 站住
Hold up! Hold up!
他要干什么
What's he doing?
你好
What's up?
-你要干什么 -你们饿不饿
- What do you want? - You fellas hungry
需要什么吗
or anything in there? We're, uh...
我们准备点些中国菜
thinking about ordering Chinese.
马上滚
Leave. Now.
没问题 不过...
No problem. Listen, if you...
你要是改变主意的话 告诉我
change your mind, though, let me know.
里面有三名犯罪分子
All right, gentlemen, we have three hostiles on the floor.
施泰尔战术冲锋手♥枪♥ 弹♥药♥储备充足
Steyr Tactical Machine Pistols and extra mags.
地上大概趴着27名人♥质♥
Approximately 27 hostages on the horizontal.
都做好准备 准备突入
Let's get hot, guys. We're going in.
帮帮我
里卡多
Ricardo.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, fine. You were right.
确实有效
It worked.
你在哪里
西边走廊的地下室
托马斯呢
不知道 我们分开了
在被其他人发现以前
We got about 60 seconds
我们还有六十秒
before they send somebody else down here.
过来帮帮我 行吗
Come help me with this guy, will you?
托马斯 你在哪里
五零特遣队
Five-O.
五零特遣队吧
Five-O?
听我说
Listen to me.
你手上有我的兄弟
You're holding our brother
里卡多·克赛
Ricardo Cosi.
给你们一分钟
I'll give you one minute
把他送来
to return him to me
否则我就开始杀人♥质♥
or I start shooting hostages.
救命
Please.
丑话说前头...
Just so you know...
我说到做到
I mean what I say...
你
You.
起来
Up.
起来啊
Up!
二十秒
20 seconds.
十秒
Ten seconds.
五秒
Five seconds.
不要 不要
No. No.
跪下
On your knees.
我知道的
I know...
这儿不止你俩
...there's more than two of you.
这想法不太好
That's a really bad idea.
你想先死吗
Are you offering to go first?
阿成
Chin.
都结束了 下来吧
It's all over. Get down here.
托马斯呢
Tomas?
里卡多
Ricardo.
没事了
Est Bien
谢谢
Gracias.
你们可以拘捕我们了
You're free to arrest us now.
伙计们 随时准备开火
Okay, gentlemen. Weapons hot.
所有人都到位了 队长
We're in position, Captain.
有动静
We got movement.
稳住
Steady.
带他们去联邦拘留所 一人一间
Take them to federal lockup, separate cells.
杜克 联♥系♥联调局跟国土安♥全♥部♥
Duke, call the FBI, DHS.
让他们做好质问准备
Have them stand by for debrief.
少校 你怎么让他们投降的
Commander, how did you get them to surrender?
我没做什么
I didn't.
那是怎么结束的
Then how is this over?
还没结束
I don't think it is.
里面还有伤员
There's more wounded inside.
子弹打穿了
It's a through-and-through.
马上给她止血 查看现况
Let's get two large bore lines in her, stat.
检查她的心跳跟血压
I need her heart rate and blood pressure.
伙计们
Gentlemen,
见到你们太好了
so good to see you.
你担心我们了吗 麦克斯
Oh, we had you worried, Max?
一点儿也不
Not for a moment.
你真不擅长撒谎
Oh, you're a very good liar.
不过还是谢谢你
We appreciate it, though.
还有一个地方我没搞清楚
That's one scenario I hadn't figured on--
他们居然就这样杀掉克赛
executing Cosi like that.
他可是秃鹰的侄子
That guy's El Condor's nephew.
搞了那么多的花样
Why go through all this trouble if
就为了抢回他灭口吗
you're just gonna kill him once you get him back?
克赛跟秃鹰的关系使得他成为了累赘
Cosi's blood tie to El Condor makes him a liability.
他可能知道这次行动所有细节
He probably knew everything there was to know about this operation.
他们要保证他不会泄露机密
They needed to make sure he wasn't gonna talk.
就算这是原因
All right, maybe I buy that,
但为什么要投降 让自己成为累赘呢
but then why surrender and risk becoming liabilities yourselves?
他们还能去哪儿
Where are they gonna go?
这地方被完全包围了 他们无路可逃
Place is completely surrounded, they got nowhere to escape to.
记住一点 这些人
And let's keep in mind, these guys,
是训练有素的敢死队
they are well-trained fanatics--
他们甘愿为了任务冒生命危险
they have no problem risking their lives for their, uh... mission.
这次任务不仅仅是为了克赛
I think this mission was more than just about Cosi.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
我藏在总部时来了两个民解士兵
When I was holed up in HQ, there were two NLM soldiers
在破坏我们的硬盘前
who came and grabbed data off our drives
拷走了一些数据
before they destroyed the hardware.
他们到底在找什么
What the hell were they looking for?
好了 开始行动
All right, look, we got to move.
阿成 丹尼跟我准备盘问这些疑犯
Chin, listen, Danny and I are gonna interview these suspects.
同时希望你能尽力修复硬盘
While we do, see what you can do about reconstructing the drives.
如果能查出他们真正的目的
If we can find out what they were looking for,
或许能推出他们下一步的计划
maybe we can work out what their next move is.
没问题
You got it.
凯瑟琳 我们没事
Catherine, we're fine.
听到这句话真开心
Oh, I am so glad to hear that.
你是谁
Who is this?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表