Maybe he was using the gloves
是为了要杀法医
'cause he was gonna kill a medical examiner.
又调皮了
Ah, witticism.
终于拿出来了 小东西
There you are, my little friend.
怪不得要费那么大劲才把你取出来
No wonder you were such a challenge to extract.
看到它辐射环状的外形了吗
See the way it's mushroomed like that?
这是封装的空心弹
It's a jacketed hollow cavity.
设计成能快速膨胀
They're designed for rapid expansion
加重组织损伤 加速血液流失
and maximizing tissue damage and blood loss.
更不用说还会造成弹道断裂
Not to mention massive disruption of ballistic evidence,
这样就无法上传到集成弹道辨识系统了
which means it's unloadable into IBIS.
死者被处决式杀害
Okay, our victim's been shot execution style,
被计划周密地抛尸 现在又是
a well-planned body dump, and now we got this
无法追踪的致命武器
highly lethal ammunition that cannot be traced.
我得说 凶手并不是第一次作案
I am saying that this is not this guy's first barbecue.
他以前也杀过人
He's done this before.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
无名男尸的指纹比对结果出来了
Fingerprints on our John Doe came back.
在系统内找不到他的记录
He's not in the system.
但我们能找到了他的DNA记录
No, but we did have some luck with his DNA.
与瓦胡岛上未破的十二起入室盗窃案有关
Hit came back to 12 unsolved break-ins here on Oahu.
这个人是盗窃犯
So, this guy's a burglar.
这就能解释为什么麦克斯
That would explain the latex
会在他指甲内发现乳胶了
that Max found under his fingernails.
死者带着手套
I mean, our victim could have been wearing gloves
因为当时他正在行窃
because he was involved in the commission of a crime.
警方报告写着被盗的房♥子
Police reports indicated that all the burglarized homes
都装有安保系统和隐藏保险箱
had a security system and hidden safes.
就是说他事先做了调查
So the guy did his homework.
绝对是职业盗贼 看看这个
Definitely a pro. Take a look at this.
他用的都是玻璃刀
He used low-tech items
锡纸和硅胶这样的老式工具
like a glass cutter, tin foil and silicone
来避开精密复杂的警报系统
to bypass some very complex alarm systems.
而且他极其善于处理作案痕迹
In fact, he was so good at covering his tracks,
有些受害者直到盗窃发生好几个星期后
that some of the victims didn't even realize they'd been robbed
才意识到自己被偷了
until days or weeks after they'd been hit.
也许这次屋主发现了他
Maybe could be the burglar surprised a homeowner,
要了他的小命
paid for it with his life.
要真是这样 为什么屋主不在开枪后
If that was the case, why wouldn't he call the cops
马上报♥警♥声明这是正当防卫
after he shot the guy and claim self-defense?
为什么要抛尸
Why would he dump the body?
我同意
I agree with him.
我们已经知道凶手是专业的 对吧
We know our shooter's a pro, right?
那也许他们俩当时都在那儿
So, uh, maybe these guys are in it together.
他们因钱起了争执
They, uh... they get into a dispute over some money.
一个人杀了另一个 然后抛尸在垃圾场
One guy kills the other guy, uh, dumps him in the junkyard.
这就是友谊的真谛 对吧
What are friends for, right?
某人又愤世嫉俗了
Wow, someone's cynical.
休息日被占了的时候
Yeah, well, that's what happens when you take my
我就这样 我们快点确认凶手
day off away from me. Let's I.D. this guy,
把他关进去
put him in jail
我就可以回去陪我女儿了 拜托了
so I can get back to my daughter, please.
认识这家伙吗
Recognize this guy?
不认识 他是谁
No. Who is he?
他是个本地的盗贼
He is a local burglar who's been hitting
在过去六个月里
high-end homes all over the island
一直在偷岛上的有钱人家
for the last six months.
看起来已经死了
Looks dead.
他的确是死了 很显然的
He does look dead. That's very observant.
你知道他的名字吗
Um, do you know his name?
很抱歉
Sorry.
不管你们会怎么想
Despite of what you may think,
不是岛上每个不良分子我都认识
I don't know every undesirable on the island.
-你们不是有台电脑能认人吗 -没错
- But don't you have a computer that does? - Yes, we do.
我们就是想多此一举
Uh, we're just doing this for redundancy.
这可是你们自己说不要帮忙的啊
You just snarked yourself out of a favor.
听着 别管这家伙了
No, please, listen, okay? Just ignore this man
就当帮帮我 行吗 拜托了
and do this for me, would you, please,
卡玛科纳 拜托
Kamekona? Come on.
在北海岸 有一个叫布鲁瑟的家伙
Well, there is this Brutha down in North Shore,
经营一家当铺
owns a pawnshop.
什么火卖♥♥什么
Specializes in hot merch.
好的 不错
Okay, nice.
跟他聊聊 看他知道什么
Talk to him. See what he knows.
-好吗 拜托了 -没问题
- Okay? Please. - Shoots.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
织毛衣
Knitting a sweater.
你看不出来我在干什么吗
What does it look like I'm doing?
你从哪弄来的那东西
Where'd you get that thing, anyway?
格蕾丝在沙滩上找到的
Grace found it on the beach.
要知道 你从一上车
You know, you've been playing with it ever
就一直在摆弄它
since you got in the car.
不可能那么难搞
It can't be that hard.
你在干吗
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
不要作弊 你干吗要作弊
Don't cheat. Why you... why you gotta cheat?
-作弊 -对啊 作弊
- Cheat? - Yeah, cheat.
给我看看规则 哪儿说我不能这么做了
Show me the rules. Show me where it says I can't do this.
知道吗
You know what?
真可悲
This is just pathetic.
给我
Give it to me.
你拿它做什么
What are you going to do with it?
我要打开它
I'm gonna open it.
你觉得你能 好啊
Oh, you think? Okay.
继续吧 大魔术师 你需要这个吗
Go ahead, "Houdini". You need this?
不用 我才不需要
No, I don't need that.
真厉害
Very nice.
你知道你是什么样的人吗
You know, uh... you know what you are?
知道 比你聪明的人
Yeah, smarter than you.
-不...-就是比你聪明
- Nope, that's... - Smarter than you.
我不是要说这个
that's not what I was gonna say.
不用谢
You're welcome, by the way.
那是什么
What is that?
你说的那个海滩清洁行动是在哪儿来着
Where'd you say that beach cleanup was again?
可伊沙丘
Ki'i Dunes.
你知道那里最近
You know there's been, uh,
到处都是海啸垃圾 对吧
tsunami debris washing up in that area recently, right?
日本那次海啸带来的吗
From the Japanese tsunami?
那都是 差不多 三年前了
That was, what, three years ago now?
小盒子
Little box.
大海洋
Big ocean.
要到这儿还真得那么久
I'd say it could've taken that long to get here.
小泡泡*
*Tiny bubbles
飘酒中*
*In the wine
让我快乐*
*Makes me happy
让我开怀*
*Makes me feel fine
小泡泡*
*Tiny bubbles
让我暖洋洋*
*Make me warm all over
你...你在干吗
What are you, uh... what are you doing?
《小泡泡》
"Tiny Bubbles."
莱昂·珀博写的
Written by Leon Pober.
唐浩[夏威夷歌♥手]在1966年发行的
Released by Don Ho in 1966.
到了2013年被你毁了
Ah, and butchered by you here in 2013.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
毁...这是给你的 兄弟
"Butchered..." This is for you, brah.
这是什么
What is it?
做事的代价
Cost of doing business.
不 这 这可是三百美元
No. This is... this-this is $300.
你花三百美元买♥♥了个尤克里里琴
What do you.... $300 for a ukulele?
那可是相思木做的 兄弟
That's koa wood, brah.
而且好情报一向不便宜
And good information does not come cheap.
特别是在这放假季
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表