来营地看哥哥的
paid his brother a visit at the camp,
还借此敲了几个拘留犯一笔
and then used his access to rip off some internees.
你还查到阿彻其他消息了吗
What else you got on Archer?
他一生惹了不少事
Well, he was in and out of trouble his whole life.
多是些小事 入室盗窃 偷车
Mostly petty stuff, uh... property and auto theft.
在1952年 他惹下大祸
Uh, then in 1952, he graduated to the big time
因谋杀被捕
and was arrested for murder.
他在无期徒刑服刑期间死于哈拉瓦
He died in Halawa serving out a life sentence.
我们得查一下那份谋杀报告
We need to run down that homicide report.
已经查好了
I'm way ahead of you.
凶器是0.38口径的手♥枪♥
The murder weapon was a 0.38,
现在仍保存在警局
and it's still in HPD custody.
他们没有对大卫的父亲进行验尸
All right, they never did an autopsy on David's father,
子弹应该还留在他体内
so the bullet could still be inside his body.
阿成 詹姆斯·鸟山葬在哪儿
Chin, where was James Toriyama buried?
营地附近的一处公墓
There's a little cemetery near the camp.
只不过是块小田地而已
Ah, it's no more than a potter's field.
如果我们能找到子弹
If we could find that bullet
并证明出自那把枪 凶手就找到了
and match it to that gun, we've got our killer.
要开枪了
Firing one!
结果匹配
It's a match.
你好 我是五零特遣队
How you doing? Five-O.
-你是托马斯·阿彻吗 -是的
- You Thomas Archer? - Yes.
乔瑟夫·阿彻的孙子
Grandson of Joseph Archer?
没错
That's right.
有什么事吗
Uh, what can I do for you?
你见过这个吗
You ever seen this?
当然 那是我爷爷的剑
Sure. That's my grandpa's sword.
你知道它在哪儿吗
Do you know where it is?
能让我看看吗
May I?
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
上天眷顾刚强和正义
你知道你爷爷是如何获得这把剑的吗
Do you have any idea how your grandfather got this sword?
你们在哪儿...
Where...?
怎么...
How...?
鸟山先生
Mr. Toriyama,
杀你父亲的人并非埃兹拉·克拉克
Ezra Clark did not kill your father.
开枪的凶手
The man who pulled the trigger
名叫乔瑟夫·阿彻
was named Joseph Archer.
他是个惯犯
He was a career criminal who died
在无期徒刑服刑期间死在监狱里
while serving a life sentence in the penitentiary.
我们代表美国政♥府♥
On behalf of the United States Government,
将这把刀归还给你这位
we'd like to return this property to you,
名副其实的主人
its rightful owner...
并致以由衷的歉意
And extend our most humble apologies.
大卫
David...
还有件事
one more thing.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
先生
Sir...
我向你道歉
I believe I owe you an apology.
谢谢你
Thank you.
珍珠港 亚利桑那号♥战舰纪念馆
珍珠港 亚利桑那号♥战舰纪念馆
我想起来为什么你祖父
I remembered why your grandfather's picture
会出现在我们家的相册里了
was in our family photo album.
曾有一位
There was this young serviceman
年轻的军人到我家学习
who used to come to our house for tutoring.
他和妻子即将迎来第二个孩子
He and his wife were about to have another child
他希望为孩子们提供更好的生活
and he wanted better for them,
所以他请求我父亲
so he asked my father
帮他为军官能力测试做准备
to help him prepare for an officer aptitude test.
一连三个月 他都会在晚饭后来我家
For three months, he would come over after dinner,
在他有空的时候
and... when he had spare time,
他会和我玩抛接球
he'd play catch with me.
那个人就是你祖父
That man was your grandfather...
史蒂芬·麦格瑞特
Steven McGarrett.
我最后一次见到他
And the last time I saw him
是在1941年12月6号♥
was December 6, 1941.
那天晚上他给了我这个
The night he gave me this.
为了感谢...
It was a gift for...
我父亲的帮助
my father's help.
你和他一样善良
You have his heart.
所以我才能回想起来
That's how I remembered.
谢谢你
Mahalo.
仅以本集 向最伟大的一代
以及所有为了自♥由♥而战的英雄们致敬
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表