脸朝下
Face down!
脸朝下
Face down!
别让我说第二遍
Don't make me ask twice.
我们走 脸朝下 脸朝下
Let's go-- face down, face down!
-趴下 -你...
- Get down. - Hey, you...
-脸朝下 -趴下
- face down! - Get down!
你们两个 快点出去
You two, come on, move, move, move!
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid!
进去 趴地上
Come in, get on the floor.
靠紧点 别不好意思
Shoulder to shoulder, don't be shy.
手♥机♥都交出来
Take out your cell phones.
手♥机♥
Cell phones!
举起来
Hold them in the air.
头低下
Heads down.
阿成 怎么了
Chin, hey, what's up?
史蒂夫 我们有麻烦了
Steve, we got a situation here.
什么麻烦
What kind of situation?
史蒂夫
Steve?
阿成
Chin?
无信♥号♥♥
没信♥号♥♥
No service.
快点 快点 快点
Vamos, vamos, vamos, vamos, vamos.
搞定了
我们的朋友那边呢
马上去
里面发生枪击 赶紧设好路障
Gunshots were reported. Get that barricade up now.
封锁这里 确保每个出口都要封锁
Lock the place off. Make sure everything's locked down.
火奴鲁鲁特警
格罗弗队长
Captain Grover,
上任第一周就碰到这种状况 真糟糕
hell of a week to start a new job.
没办法
Wouldn't have it any other way.
欢迎来到夏威夷
Welcome to Hawaii.
这里有哪些入口
What are our entry points?
有八个出入口
We got eight entrances and exits,
都在第一层 后面还有一处消防应急通道
all on the ground floor, and a fire escape in the back.
卢科拉队长 很抱歉
Sergeant Lukela, I'm so sorry.
-有人受伤吗 -报告说有枪击
- Is anyone hurt? - Gunshots were reported,
因此人♥质♥中可能有人员伤亡
so there could be casualties among the hostages.
五零特遣队呢
What about Five-O?
据我们所知 他们还在里面
Far as we know, they're still inside.
联♥系♥不上他们吗
You can't reach them?
没法联♥系♥
Got no communications.
电♥话♥线被切断了
The phone lines have been cut
他们还屏蔽了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
and they're jamming cell phone signals.
不论对方是谁 肯定是专业人士
Well, whoever they are, they know what they're doing.
我们还确认了 所有的入口
We also confirmed that all the entrances
都装上了炸♥弹♥
have been wired with explosives,
进出都很难
so there's no easy way in or out.
正如我所说
Like I said,
他们不是一般的绑匪
not your typical hostage-takers.
既然他们把自己锁在里面
If these guys have locked themselves in,
他们是不会累 不会饿 不会放弃的
they won't get tired, hungry or give up.
他们有备而来
They came to play.
赫飞
Hefei.
里卡多不在这
我们控制住了每个出口
We are controlling every exit.
他肯定跟五零特遣队在一起
He's got to be with Five-O.
找到他们
Find them.
刚抓住这家伙就发生这事
This goes down the same day we bring this guy in.
绝不是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
这是个营救行动 对吧
It's got to be a rescue op, right?
秃鹰想救出他侄子吗
El Condor wants his nephew back?
真让我感动啊
Oh, I'm very touched.
他还在流血 快不行了
This guy's leaking. He's not gonna make it.
拜勒斯海滩
拜勒斯海滩
长官
Sir?
上尉 五零总部出事了
Lieutenant, there's a situation at the Palace.
我觉得你有必要去一趟
I think you're gonna want to go down there.
外面聚集了岛上全部警力
They got every cop on the island out there.
很好
Good.
-你说你们清空了每个办公室 -是的
- You told me you cleared all the offices. - We did.
看来你没自己想得那么仔细
It seems you weren't as careful as you thought.
我被困在五零特遣队办公室的二楼
I'm trapped on the second floor in the offices of Five-O.
他们切断了所有电♥话♥线
They cut all the phone lines.
屏蔽了我们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
They're jamming our cell signals.
我觉得还有更多人躲在地下室里
I think there's more hiding in the basement.
帮帮我们 否则他们会杀了所有人
Please, they'll kill everyone unless you do something.
你得帮我们
You got to help.
这里全是拿着枪的人 还有受伤的人♥质♥
We got men here with guns, wounded hostages.
拜托 你得帮我们
Please, you got to help us.
我被困在五零特遣队办公室的二楼
I'm trapped on the second floor in the offices of Five-O.
他们切断了所有电♥话♥线
They cut all the phone lines.
他们屏蔽了我们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 我...
They're jamming our cell signals. I think there...
怎么了
出什么事了
借过 兄弟 借过借过
Excuse me, brah. Excuse me. Excuse me.
你不能往前走了
Whoa, whoa, that's as far as you go.
你得让我过去
You got to let me through.
我的家人在里面
I got ohana in there.
我们尽全力在营救他们
And we're doing everything we can to get them out.
但现在 你得在这等着
But right now, I need you to wait here.
-很抱歉 -用不着 让我进去吧
- I'm sorry. - Don't be sorry. Let me through, brah.
先生 再这样我不客气了
Sir, I'm not gonna ask you again.
-退后 -你算警♥察♥吗 兄弟
- Back off. - You even a cop, brah?
我是警校的 "兄弟"
I'm in the academy, brah.
配合点 不然我会逮捕你
So move along before I arrest you.
你是想说叫人来逮捕我吗
You mean before you call somebody over to arrest me.
三个月后 你给我小心点
In three months, you better look out.
九十天
90 days.
我等着
I'll be waiting.
你要干吗 向我开枪吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot me?
确实这么想过
I considered it.
是吗 很好 给我个痛快吧
Oh, you did? Well, do me a favor, then. Put me out of my misery.
你试过紧急出口了吗
Did you check the emergency exit?
没啊 我去买♥♥甜甜圈了
No, I went to get donuts.
我看过了 出不去
Yeah, I checked the emergency exit. It's not an option.
有人把门卡住了
They got something rigged to the door.
对警♥察♥ 很不友好啊
It is not... cop friendly.
-史蒂夫 -多谢提醒 我看到了
- Steve? - Yeah, thank you. I see.
别晕啊 醒醒
Come on. Come on.
要是他挂了 咱就没筹码了
Buddy, we lose this guy, we got no leverage.
你还真是不腰疼
You're not helping, all right?
好吧
Okay. All right.
醒醒啊 醒醒
Okay. Come on. Come on.
别走 我马上回来
Don't move. I'll be right back.
你说什么
What'd you say?
现在说这个真不是时候
Now's not really the time. Um...
盖比 她 她回来了
Gabby, she's, uh... she's in town.
然后有一瞬间 我觉得...
All right? And, um, for a minute there, I thought I was...
挺开心的 我觉得很奇怪
I was actually happy. Which is a weird thing for me
因为我不知道这意味着什么
because I don't really know what that means, but...
我忘记了科诺的离开
you know, I had forgotten about Kono leaving.
忘记了萨戈多和他儿子
I forgot about Salgado and his son.
忘记自己中的那一枪
I forgot about getting shot at.
又在这关头 电♥话♥响了
Again. And then the phone rang.
我不得不告诉加比 我要出去一下
I had to tell Gabby I'm going somewhere,
我转过身 让她坐下 然后说
so I turn to her, and I sit her down and I say,
"别走 我马上回来"
"Don't move. I'll be right back."
你其实想说什么
Instead of what?
我不知道 就是总觉得
I don't know. I figure I could've said
应该说句更有意义的话
something better than that.
请为我旁边这位童子军鼓掌
Okay, let's hear it for the Boy Scouts of America.
干得好 兄弟
Nice work, buddy.
那你当时想跟她说什么
What were you gonna... what were you gonna tell her?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表