The kind of atrocities
似乎体现了
associated with this killer seem to be
某些男性特质
a function of masculine traits.
尤其是他处理尸体的方式
Particularly the way he disposes of the bodies;
他很实际
he's very practical.
脱掉死者的衣服
He strips the victims of their clothing,
把她们用塑料防水布包起来
wraps them in a plastic tarp
再丢弃在任意地点
and dumps them in random locations.
凶手还喜欢从每个受害人手上
The killer also likes to cut a single finger
切掉一根手指 留作纪念
from each victim's hand, which he keeps as a souvenir.
这样他就能在日后
So he can relive
重温那些"美梦"了 对吧
the fantasy at a later date, right?
没错 现在我弄不明白的是
Right. Now, what I can't figure out
至今为止
is that up until this point,
所有的受害人都是二十多岁的女性
all the victims have been females in their 20s,
应该是因为具备某些特征才被选中
most likely targeted for those specific traits.
但你们的受害人是男性
Your victim is male.
-而且他没被切掉手指 -没错
- And he's not missing a finger. - Right.
但除此之外 犯罪手法基本吻合
But other than that, the M.O. fits.
我只是不明白为什么嫌犯会选择多布斯先生
I'm just not sure why my guy picked Mr. Dobbs.
也许不是嫌犯选择了多布斯先生
Maybe your guy didn't pick Mr. Dobbs.
而是多布斯先生选择了他
Maybe Mr. Dobbs picked him.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们知道多布斯是一个窃贼
We know Dobbs was a burglar.
我们还知道他在遇害当晚在行窃
We also know that he pulled a job the night he was killed, okay?
如果他是在行窃过程中
Now, what if he was in the middle of that job
遇害的呢
when this went down?
你是说他闯进了凶手的房♥子
You're saying he broke into the killer's house.
这就意味着
So that means
凶手并没有主动改变他的犯罪手法
that he didn't choose to change his M.O.,
但你的受害人迫使他这么做了
but your victim forced him to.
我是说这有可能
What I'm saying is it's possible.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
我们有同事在外处理这个案子
We have people out in the field working on that right now.
把他们叫回来 立刻
Pull them back. Do it now.
如果凶手知道他走投无路了
If this guy knows he's cornered,
他会逃跑或做他最擅长的事情
he's going to run or do what he does best,
那就是再夺走一条生命
which is take another life.
-史蒂夫 -雷莱妮 你还好吧
- Hey, Steve. - Leilani, you alright?
我没事 只是 我一直试着联♥系♥阿成
Yeah. I'm sorry. Um, I've been trying to reach Chin.
我们本应该在几小时前就碰面的
We were supposed to meet a couple hours ago.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
他没接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
如果出了什么事 请告诉我
If there's something wrong, please tell me.
稍等
Hold on.
凯斯 凯瑟琳 你在哪儿
Cath, Catherine, where are you?
珍珠城 怎么了 有什么事
Pearl City. Why? What's going on?
你有阿成的消息吗
Have you heard from Chin?
没有 还没联♥系♥我
No, not recently.
怎么了
Why?
好吧 仔细听好了
Okay, okay, listen to me very carefully.
你别去查了
I need you to stand down.
火奴鲁鲁警局会去盘查清单上剩下的屋子
HPD's gonna hit the rest of the houses on that list.
帮个忙 打给你的手下
Do me a favor. Call your people, okay?
告诉他们 我们有一名队员失去了联♥系♥
Tell them we've lost contact with one of ours.
我们需要尽可能多的帮助
We're gonna need all the help we can get.
你知道的 这里周围都是警♥察♥
You know, there are cops all over this neighborhood.
他们会找到我的
They're gonna find me.
我不知道你觉得自己在做什么 盖瑞
You know, I don't know what it is you think you're doing, Gary...
但在我看来
but as far as I'm concerned,
你只是杀了一个闯进你家的人
all you did was kill somebody who broke into your house.
陪审团可能只会把这看成正当防卫
You know, a jury might look at that as self-defense,
但如果你杀了我 你将会老死在监狱里
but if you kill me, you're gonna die in prison.
你懂我的意思吧
You understand that, right?
你听见我说的话没
Are you hearing me?
好好想一想
Think about it.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
你现在看到没
You see now?
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
你现在看清我了吗
Do you see me?
是的
Yes.
我看清你了 盖瑞
I see you, Gary.
我看清楚你真正的样子了
I see you for who you really are.
你在我们所有人之上
You're above us all.
你是一个活生生的神
You're a living deity.
你掌控着生死
You control who lives and who dies.
你在撒谎
You're lying!
你觉得我是一个魔鬼
You think I'm a monster.
没错
You're right.
我觉得你就是个变♥态♥ 可悲的懦夫
I think you're a sick, pathetic little worm
只能靠捕杀那些无辜的女人来满足恶欲
who preys on innocent women for your degenerate needs!
我只有一个问题...
My only question for you...
为什么是女人
Why women?
她们对你做了什么 盖瑞
What did they do to you, Gary? Huh?
她们代表什么
What do they represent?
是不是因为某个女人伤害了你
Or maybe it's one in particular,
所以你把气出在那些陌生人上
and you just take it out on total strangers.
怎么 你妈妈伤害过你
What, your mommy hurt you?
你小时候被她锁在小房♥间里了吗
Maybe she locked you up in a closet when you were a little kid.
还是你对你妈妈有什么特殊情感
Maybe you had a thing for her, huh?
也许是吧 但妈妈却是属于爸爸的
Maybe, but she was always Daddy's, right?
你属于我了
You're mine.
你尽在我掌控之中
I control you.
就和那些女人一样
Just like all the others.
你们这种人 觉得自己聪明得不得了
People like you, you think you're so smart
可以看穿我究竟是个怎样的人
that you know what's inside me,
但你们看不♥穿♥ 永远也看不♥穿♥我
but you don't know and you never will.
你应该想象不到
You can't possibly imagine
有你在这做客 我有多开心
what a great pleasure it is to have you as my guest.
盖瑞
Gary?
不要乱动
Don't go anywhere.
盖瑞
Gary?
我听说这里有人要喝汤
I heard someone here needs soup.
艾米丽 你没收到我的消息吗
Emily, hi. Didn't you get my message?
任何贴心的女友
I ignored it,
男朋友说病了 都会忽视这些消息的
like any good girlfriend would when her man says he's sick.
越南小餐馆的香浓牛尾汤
Oxtail soup from Pho Bistro.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
你好像发烧了
Oh, wow, you feel a little feverish to me.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, you know, I think you're right,
我不想让你被我传染了
and the last thing you need is to get sick,
所以你最好把汤放下就走吧
so maybe you should just leave the soup and go.
别担心 如果我病了 就轮到你照顾我
Don't worry, if I get sick, then you'll just take care of me.
这都是你逼我的
Look what you made me do.
我是格罗弗 你们有什么发现
Yeah. Grover. What do you got?
真的吗
Really?
谢谢 等等 别急 别急
All right, thanks. Wait, hang on, hang on.
这是个临时扣押所
That was the impound yard--
他们在这里发现一辆
they got a car there that's registered
被害人维克多·多布斯名下的车
to your murder victim, Victor Dobbs.
这车是从卡哈拉公园的一个
It was towed there from
"严禁夜间停车"的地点拖过来的
a "No overnight parking" spot in Kahala Park.
等等 多布斯的清单上有个房♥子
Okay, wait, there's a house on Dobbs' list
离这里两个街区 在莫阿街上
two blocks from there, uh, Moa Street.
好了 别管这里了
All right, forget this place.
凯瑟琳 帮个忙 打给康韦探员
Catherine, do me a favor. Call Agent Conway.
让她到那里和我们会合
Have her meet us on site.
盖瑞 你在干什么
Gary, what are you doing?
你该问自己在干什么
It's not you. It's me.
不要 不要
No, no!
阿成
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表