你是我的一切
You are everything to me.
没有你 我不知道该如何活下去
And I can't imagine my life without you.
内森
Nathan?
这场婚礼不像你喜欢的那样
It's not the beachside wedding
不在海边 没有乐队 没有兰花
with the band and the orchids you love.
可我只想让你现在就成为我的妻子
But I don't want to go another day without you as my wife.
今天我们齐聚一堂 祝福这位男士
We are gathered here today to join this man
与这位女士
and this woman
喜结连理
in holy matrimony.
新娘达莉亚
Do you, Dahlia,
是否愿意内森成为你的丈夫
take Nathan to be your lawfully wedded husband,
终生爱他 尊敬他
promising to love, honor and cherish him
珍惜他 直到死亡
as long as you both shall live?
几千年来
For thousands of years,
一个世界考古界未解之谜
one of the world's great archeological enigmas...
格蕾丝刚睡着
Grace just fell asleep.
所以...
So...?
所以...
So...
我希望我们能开开心心
I just want us to be happy.
如果这需要我
And if that means
拒绝这份工作
that I say no to this job,
那我就拒绝
then that's what I'll do.
这 这主意听起来不错
I, um, I really like that idea.
但是我不能
But I cannot, um,
让你为了我 放弃自己的事业
be the guy that makes you put your career on hold.
不能这样
I can't do that.
六个月而已
Then it's just six months.
我们会挺过去的
And we will make it work.
其实 我也想过这一点
Yeah, you know, I thought about that, too.
可是六个月结束之后
And it six months, but then, I mean,
还会有其他工作邀请 对吧
there's gonna be another offer, right?
听我说 我不是不满意
And I... listen, I-I don't have a problem
你时不时的离开
with you coming and going.
真的不介意
I-I really don't at all.
你偶尔在我身边 总比离开我好得多
I mean, I'd rather have you here part-time than not at all.
但是格蕾丝
You know, but Grace...
我看到你们相处得那么愉快
Look, I see the way you guys are together.
我知道她对你的感觉
I know how she feels about you.
我
And I...
我不能让她一直承受你的离开
I cannot keep taking that away from her.
我当初搬来这里
You know, I mean, the whole reason
唯一目的就是让她获得一些安全感
I moved here in the first place was to give her some stability.
我
I...
Inside of Love - Nada Surf
所以
So...
我们相遇的时机真的很糟糕 是不是
Well, our timing really stinks, doesn't it?
我不知道
I don't know, I...
在遇到你之前
Look, uh, before I met you,
我一直在寻找一个
I, um, I was kind of looking around trying to figure out
更讨厌这里的理由
another reason to hate this place.
因为我真的真的很讨厌这里
Because I really, really hated it.
然后
Um, and, uh...
我遇到了你 你给了我...
when I met you, you gave me...
你让我意识到自己缺失了什么
You made me realize what I was missing.
你无法想象 这对我有多重要
You know, I mean, you have no idea what that means to me.
我懂的
I get it, okay?
这里现在是你的家
This is home for you now.
也许
And...
以后可能也会是我的家
maybe one day it will be for me, too.
好吧
Okay.
我必须承认
Well, I have to admit.
我当初有点担心 我们能不能顺利合作
Part of me had doubts that we could make this work.
不过看了你今天的行动
But after seeing you in action today,
我知道我的选择是正确的
I know I made the right choice.
谢谢
Thanks.
虽然你的赞美更像是在表扬自己
Although it kind of sounds like you're congratulating yourself.
好像确实有点
It kind of did, didn't it?
我明早8点来接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8:00.
好 我要咖啡和夏威夷甜甜圈 你请
All right, coffee and malasadas, on you.
好
Okay.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
想等你安全到家
I wanted to make sure you got home okay is all.
第一天怎样
How was your first day?
变化挺大的
Uh, it was a big change.
那肯定的
Yeah, I bet.
不过是好变化
But in a good way.
-很好啊 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
比利又找到一份任务
Billy already got us another gig,
所以 应该会很忙
so I think... I think we're gonna be busy.
那很好啊
Good, I'm glad.
过来
Come here.
我去洗漱一下
I'm gonna go wash up.
-不如 你去开瓶酒吧 -好啊
- Will you, um, open us a bottle of wine? - Yeah.
红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒呢
Red or white?
-你选吧 -好的
- Surprise me. - Okay.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表