我爱你
I love you.
可以点餐了吗
May I take your order?
有什么推荐吗 小姑娘
What do you recommend, young lady?
我们只有披萨
Um... well, we're out of everything but pizza.
那好吧
Okay.
那我们就要披萨
Well, then, I guess it's pizza.
一份披萨
One pizza.
需要红酒吗
Would you like wine with dinner?
-当然 -当然
- Oh, sure. - Definitely.
爸爸不让我自己开酒
Daddy won't let me open it by myself.
请慢用
Enjoy.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
外面情况怎么样
How we looking out there?
我觉得起作用了
I think it's working.
是吗
Yeah?
我去看一眼
Have a look.
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
乔·怀特说我该来问你
Joe White told me you were the man to see,
关于多丽丝的事
uh, regarding Doris.
我只能把告诉他的原封告诉你了
And I'll tell you the same thing I told him.
特工的位置是机密
The location of Agency assets is classified.
我不会因为她是你妈妈就违背规定
I can't change the rules just because it's your mother.
我不是要问你她在哪
I'm not asking you to tell me where she is.
为了得到她还在活动中的这条情报
Look, I'm compromising my position with the Agency
我在局里的地位已经受到影响了
even acknowledging she's an active asset.
你为何不直接告诉我你想知道些什么
So why don't you tell me exactly what it is that you want?
看来是块空地而已
Looks like an empty field.
我们心里都清楚没这么简单
Yeah, we both know it's more than that.
别管这事 少校
Walk away, Commander.
你明知道我不会撒手不管
Well, you know I'm not going to do that,
所以为什么你不替我省点事
so why don't you, uh, save me the trouble
告诉我这块地上有什么
and tell me what's in this field?
你知道那是机密
And you know that's classified.
要是我告诉你 就是在危害行动的安全性
If I told you, I'd be violating operational security.
要是还有一个危害呢
What's one more violation?
你不是吧 居然带了窃听器
You gotta be kidding me. You wore a wire?
你告诉我这块地上有什么
The recording gets destroyed
我马上就毁了录音
right after you tell me what's in this field.
是块墓地
It's a grave.
是块墓地 好的 谁的墓 埋的是谁
It's a grave. Okay. Whose grave? Who's buried here?
我不会多说了
I'm done talking.
我已经说得够多了
I've already said enough.
听我说
Listen to me.
你说的话我不会外传
What you say here stays here.
你知我知
It stays between us.
我不会威胁到你的工作的
I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize your career.
我担心的 不是我的工作
It's not my career that I'm worried about.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表