剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
洋娃娃屋 奥斯瓦尔德
like he asked, Oswald.
那不是洋娃娃屋
It's not a doll house!
那是能发出
It's an army base
尖叫声的军事基地
with sound effects of real screams
我只想要那个
and it's the only thing I wanted!
你死定了 奎因
You're dead, Quinn.
没错
Hell, yeah!
他们分蛋糕了吗
Hey, did they do cake yet?
还没有
Not yet.
我以为我落地会更酷
I though that was gonna be way cooler.
哈莉
Harley!
你做不了主演
You're not a solo act.
你只是一个打手 一个狗腿
You're a sidekick, an afterthought.
没有人会把你放在眼里
No one is ever going to take you seriously.
承认你没有我就什么都不是
Admit you're nothing without me
我就放你活着离开这里
and you walk away alive.
否则就去死吧
Or you can die.
这个选择简单
Well, easy choice.
成人礼很不错 恭喜 恭喜
Uh, lovely bar mitzvah. Mazel, mazel.
-你要走了吗 -不
- Are you leaving? - Ha, no.
我什么都不会承认
I ain't admitting shit!
伙计们
Boys?
-我搞定双面人 -我搞定稻草人
- I got Two-Face. - I got Scarecrow.
我...
I, um...
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
你突然出现了
You're looming.
好吧 那我搞定...
Um, all right, well, I'll take, um...
你不介意的话 能不能让一让
If you don't mind, if you could scooch just a little.
啊 现场协调员
Boom! On-site coordinator.
看上去有点弱 绝对不会...
Looking kinda brittle there. Won't see it comi--
我想回家
I wanna go home.
艾薇 枪
Ive, gun!
没问题
Got it.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
不 我们要战斗 也许风筝人能帮忙
No, let's fight. Maybe Kite Man can help.
贝恩
Bane!
不要再跟风筝人闹了
Quit dicking around with Kite Man
赶紧抓住她们俩
and get those two.
但是他在打我
But he was attacking me.
用什么 风筝吗
With what? A kite?
照我说的做 你这个愚蠢的疯子怪物
Just do what I tell you, you dumb, freakish monster.
贝恩 你为什么让他这么使唤你
Bane, why are you letting him talk to you like that?
说实话 你们所有人
In fact, why do any of you
为什么都让他这么使唤你们
let him talk to you like that?
他连超能力都没有
He doesn't even have powers!
他唯一的超能力就是强迫你们照他说的做
His only power is bullying you into doing what he wants.
我很清楚 她这么控制了我好几年
I should know. He did it to me for years.
别听她的 她什么都不是
Don't listen to her. She's nothing!
她说的很有道理
She makes a good point.
我不喜欢你叫我怪物
I don't like how you called me a monster.
听起来的确很扎心
Yeah, that was pretty harsh.
天啊 那只是一种表达
Oh, my God! It's just an expression.
我们再来聊聊晚餐
Also, let's talk about dinner.
我早就点了牛排
I selected the beef well in advance
你却抢走了
and you stole it from me.
你说过你甚至都不想
You said you didn't even
来这个"愚蠢的闹剧"
want to come to this "stupid thing."
我也这么觉得
My feelings exactly.
这是小约书亚生命中重要的一晚
This is a monumental night for young Joshua.
我是小丑 好吗
I'm the Joker, all right?
我是在开玩笑
I was joking, okay?
天呐 我来亲自杀了哈莉
Oh, my God! I'll kill Harley myself.
艾薇 你能不能 让一让
Ivy, if you could just, you know, move over,
让我好杀死你的朋友
so I could just kill your friend.
当然了 除非我死了
Absolutely. Over my dead body.
女人的闺蜜情啊
Ugh! Female friendships.
等等
Hold on.
我的合同商打电♥话♥给我了
I'm getting a cell call from my contractor.
什么 我是小丑 再说一遍 随便吧
What? This is the Joker. Come again. Yeah, whatever.
什么叫他们一定要等到十点再开始
What do you mean they're not going to start till 10:00?
你敢信吗
Ugh! Can you believe this?
他们说那是住♥宅♥区
They're calling it a residential zone.
明明就是在一个破码头尽头的
It's an abandoned amusement park
废弃游乐园
at the end of a rotting pier!
我...我马上过来
I'll, uh... Yeah, coming over right now.
这事还没有完
Let's put a pin in this.
你懂的
You understand.
-我们可以走了吗 -嗯
- So, are we good to leave now? - Yeah.
真不敢相信你说服我来这里了
I can't believe you talked me into coming to this.
别忘了你们的派对礼品
Don't forget your party favors.
谢谢你 科波特太太
Thank you, Mrs. Cobblepot.
真是好姑娘
Aw, such sweet girls.
你现在知道
So, do you realize now
你不用向任何人证明
that you don't have to prove to anyone
你有多棒了吧
how awesome you are?
嗯 除了毁灭军团
Yes, except for the Legion of Doom.
我一定要加入毁灭军团
I need to get into the Legion of Doom.
什么 发生了这么多事
What? After all of this,
你为什么还想要加入那个俱乐部
why would you wanna be a part of that club?
那些家伙都是一群混♥蛋♥
Those guys are such dicks.
不 不全是
No, not all of 'em.
我们走的时候 贝恩说"好样的 姑娘"
When we were leaving, Bane said, "You go, girl!"
不 他是含糊不清地说"吸吸乐"
No, he distinctly said, "Ooh, go-gurt.
什么 他们还有吸吸乐 该死
Ooh, what, they had Go-GURT? Oh, man.
艾薇 听着 有名望的超级恶人
Ivy, listen. Anyone who is a respected supervillain
都是毁灭军团的成员
is in the Legion of Doom.
只有加入才能说明你成功了
That's when you know you've made it.
如果小丑能加入 那我也可以
If Joker can get in, so can I!
所以我就要这么做
So that is what I'm gonna do.
你要做的事
What you need to do
是让这些13岁的臭小子们离开这间公♥寓♥
is get these 13-year-old boys out of this apartment.
他们开始生根了
They're starting to take root.
好了 孩子们
Ah! Okay, boys.
我手上有
So, I got the antidote
能把你们变回人类的解药
to turn you back into humans, okay?
但是要起效就只能
But the only effective way of doing it
用我的唾液
is when my saliva interacts...
和你们的唾液混合
with your saliva.
那是亲吻吗
So, is this a kiss?
不 不是亲吻
No, it's not a kiss.
而是解药输送系统
It is an antidote delivery system
仅此而已
and nothing more.
等今晚结束后
You will still be sexless nerds
你们依然是没有性生活的死宅
by the time the night is over, okay?
然后...
And...
好了
Yuck.
这是走个程序
This is procedural, okay?
我已经亲过你了 伙计
Yeah, I kissed you already, buddy.
我还是觉得自己有部分是树
Yeah, I'm still a little bit tree.
-滚 给我出去 -小子滚啊
- Yeah, fuck off, get out of here. - Yeah, fuck off, kid.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表