剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
The car's voice activated,
所以我搞了点蝙蝠侠的录音
so I took some recordings of Bats' voice
拼贴在一起
and spliced 'em together.
启动蝙蝠车 让哈莉开车
Open Batmobile allow Harley to drive.
他还说
He also said...
我就是跟蝙蝠做♥爱♥
I definitely make love to bats.
我的老天爷啊 他承认了
Ha! Heavens to Murgatroyd. He admits it!
特征提取法
The signature grappler!
蝙蝠来了
The bat-eth hath arrived-eth.
成功了
Success!
别说话 我要留下一个邪恶的第一印象
Stop talking, I gotta make an evil first impression.
该死 我应该早点想好开场白的
Shit, I shoulda thought of an opening line.
下午末日好
Uh. Good after-doom?
很高兴打败你
Pleasure to beat ya?
-搞什... -别得意得太快 废物们
- What the... - Not so fast, losers!
-搞什么 -罗宾 你在干什么
- Oh, come on. - Robin? What are ya doing here?
蝙蝠呢
Where's Batman?
你觉得蝙蝠侠有空应付你们这些臭虫吗
You think Batman has time to deal with you guttersnipes?
我能来都算你走运了
You're lucky I even showed up.
蝙蝠侠是忙着干这个吗
Oh, was Batman too busy doin' this?
我就是跟蝙蝠做♥爱♥
I definitely make love to bats.
闭嘴 跟我打一架 蠢蛋们
Shut up and battle me, nards.
天啊 上周我还是毁灭军团的人
Oh god, last week I was in the fucking Legion of Doom
现在这就是我的人生
and now this is my life.
我们可不会跟一个中古嘉年华的12岁小孩打
We're not battlin' a 12 year-old from the fuckin' Ren Faire.
我从小就被一群精英刺客抚养长大
I was raised by an elite group of assassins from birth.
你就是个小丑
You're a clown.
年纪还很大
And an old one at that.
你都30岁了吧
What are you, 30?
你这个小混♥蛋♥
Ow! You little shit!
你干什么 把我放下来
Hey! What are you doing? Put me down!
告诉蝙蝠侠 我们会找上他的
Tell Batman we're coming for him.
陶尼 然后哈莉说
...well, Tawny, then Harley said,
罗宾和哈莉·奎茵战斗
"我回来找你的"
"I'm coming for you."
然后我们大战了一场
'Course then we had a huge battle.
打来打去
Tons of punching.
激光射来射去 很多激光
Mmm! Some lasers. Lotta lasers.
别继续说了
Boy, stop it!
我把她打败后
When I beat her butt,
她就让我做她的劲敌
that's when she asked me to be her nemesis.
你12岁就有了第一个劲敌
Your first nemesis at just 12-years old.
你真是一个迷人的家伙
Now, are you a little sweet potato pie?
因为我能把你活吃了
'Cause I could just eat you up!
哈莉和罗宾在树上 做劲敌
嗯 我的确很迷人
Yeah. I'm a little sweet potato pie.
他真是太可爱了
He's just so cute!
新鲜出炉 哥谭的小可爱
不得不说 我觉得他很可爱
Ah, I gotta tell ya. I think he's adorable.
算了 这张算我的
You know what, this one's on me.
我早该知道你看了后想砸东西的
I shoulda known that this was gonna put you in a smashy mood.
罗宾撒谎 我为什么要打一个小孩
Robin's lying. Why would I fight a kid?
我想要一个有胸毛的劲敌
I want a nemesis with some hair on their chest!
那蝙蝠侠就排除了
Well, that rules out Batman.
猫女说他哪里都会除毛
Catwoman says he waxes everything.
你们知道吗 没关系
You know what? It's gonna be fine.
也许这事上一次新闻就没了
Maybe this story will run one news cycle and be gone.
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
露易丝·莱恩写的一篇文章
You just got a Google alert for an article
触发了你的谷歌♥警报
from the Lois Lane.
标题是...算了
And the headline is... Never mind.
我看看
Let me see that!
《哈莉·奎茵向小孩出手
"Harley Quinn Fights Child,
使女性恶人运动倒♥退♥几十年》
Sets Evil Women's Movement Back Decades."
那都是标题党
Well, the headline is clickbait,
我想文章应该还是比较积极的
but I bet the article itself is more positive.
真的吗 你觉得是这样的吗
Really? You think that?
该死 是付费阅读的
No, shit! It's behind a paywall.
你们有《星球日报》的账号♥吗
Does anyone have a login for the Daily Planet?
没有 我已经用完了我的五篇免费阅读额度
Nope. I already burned through my five free articles.
我什么都订阅不了
I can't subscribe to another thing.
我的收件箱里已经全都是...
My inbox is already swollen with--
我才不会一个月画7.99
Well, I'm not payin' 7.99 a month
看这种垃圾
to see shit like this!
我们直接杀了她吧
Let's just kill her.
-或者 -不 不要再有"不"了
- Or... - No. No more "or."
或者我们绑♥架♥她 让她撤掉文章
Or we kidnap her and make her retract the article.
别去惹露易丝·莱恩 伙计们
You can't fuck with Lois Lane, people.
万一超人来了呢
What if Superman comes?
太好了 那我就有全世界最强的劲敌了
Great. Then I'll have the most powerful nemesis in the world.
天啊
Oh, brother.
我不会撤掉文章
I don't retract articles,
我也绝对不会写关于...
and I'm definitely not writing a puff piece about...
你的标题要叫什么来着
What was your headline?
是《哈莉奎茵
It's Harley Quinn,
多个平行宇宙中
number one supervillain
头号♥反派
in the many multiverses,
依然没有找到劲敌
still hasn't committed to a nemesis,
不要罗宾或者神奇小子
much less Robin the Boy Wonder,
或者任何小子或鸟类的劲敌》
or any nemesis that's boy or bird based.
你觉得不满意就换 你是作家
Ya can punch it up if ya want. You're the writer.
谢了 不用了
Thanks. No.
好吧 那我只能杀了你
Okay, then I'm gonna have to kill ya.
好 来吧
Okay, go ahead.
我得记得在冲破墙壁的时候
I need to remember to keep my mouth closed
把嘴巴闭上
when I bust through walls.
-我一直这么说 -天 是大超
- I've been tellin' ya that. - Holy shit! It's Supes!
鲨鱼王 拿照相机
King Shark, get the camera.
直播我和超人战斗
Livestream me fightin' Superman.
我的新劲敌
My new nemesis.
好 开始直播了
Okay, you're live.
直播中
超人
Hey, Superman!
赶紧来救露易丝辣鸡 不然我就要逼她写头条了
Come get Lois Lame before I make her a deadline!
这样说挺合理的吧
That made sense, right?
她也对收费阅读很愤怒吗
Is she mad about the paywall too?
7.99的价格定得的确很有野心
Seven nintey-nine is an ambitious price point.
而且还不包括填字游戏 这太荒谬了
And it doesn't include the crossword, which is ridic.
你到底跟不跟我打
Ya gonna fight me or what?
大家都躲好了
Everybody duck.
你别指望
You were ill-advised to think
你能甩开我
you could get away from me,
哈莉·奎茵
Harley Quinn.
天啊
Aww! Oh god!
又来
Again?
小子
Hey, sport.
我不觉得这有什么好笑的
I fail to find the humor in this.
不用紧张 孩子
No need to be nervous, kiddo.
直接上吧 你可以的
Just step into the box. You got this!
你在我的劲敌面前让我好丢脸
You're embarrassing me in front of my nemesis.
其实我现在不属于任何人
Actually I'm not currently committed to anyone,
但是 大超 如果你可以的话 我...
but y'know, Supes, if you're avail, I'm...
很荣幸 但是我的舞伴排队都排不过来
Flattered, but I have a pretty full dance card.
别插手 童子军小子
Leave us be, boy scout.
外面肯定有棵树上有只猫咪等你救援
I'm sure there's a cat up a tree somewhere.
树上的猫咪
A cat up a tree.
这简直是最可爱的家伙
Isn't this just the cutest thing ever?
露易丝 能交给这个小子吗
Lois, you okay if the little guy takes it from here?
随便 我们今晚还吃寿司吗
Yeah, whatever. We still doing sushi tonight?
你知道我有多...卷
You know how I... roll.
帮我个忙 这事能不能别圈我
Do me a favor. Can you untag me from this whole thing?
准备好战斗了吗 奎茵
You ready to do battle, Quinn?
走吧
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表