剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
he's a real evil sonovabitch.
我可是邪恶到能把你脑袋打烂
Well, I'm evil enough to bash your head in.
那就和我的奶奶说吧
Tell that shit to my grandma.
天啊 她的双眼真大
My, what big eyes she has!
等一下
Wait a minute!
那不是奶奶
That's no grandmother!
对不起
Sorry!
对不起
Ah, sorry!
这个也很对不起
Ah, sorry for that too!
我有一个主意
I have an idea!
小姐
Oy! Bubby,
是我
it is I,
狼爷爷
Grandfather Wolf.
好吧
Okay.
首先 那是打扮成
First, that's a male wolf...
老年女性的公狼
...dressed like an elderly human female.
第二 你为什么演了一头犹太狼
Second, why is your wolf Jewish?
我加了点戏
I took a swing.
不要再扯这些胡诌了
Stop with this meshugenah nonsense!
交给我
I'll handle this.
我们又重归巅峰了
We're back on top.
以后再也不用在桥洞里给你吮屌♥了
No more sucking dick under bridges for you.
我是说 除非你也喜欢那样
Well, I mean, unless you're into that shit.
过来
Come here.
过来 狼奶奶
Good boy, Grandma.
花了好久
Took you long enough.
把哈莉妈妈的脑袋带过来了吗
Did you bring Mama Harley's head?
我来看看她的脑袋
Let me see the head!
你好 皇后
Hiya, Queenie.
了不起
Props.
该死
Ah, shit...
天啊
Oh, my god!
我不知道她的脑袋会飞走
I did not know her head would pop off.
你怎么挖空那头野兽的
How did you manage to hollow out the innards of that beast?
很多人问我
Well, a lot of people ask me
狼和鲨鱼打 谁会赢
who would win between a wolf and a shark.
鲨鱼会赢
It's a shark.
好吧
Okay.
艾薇 你看上去好棒
Hey. Whoa! Ive! You look great.
还用你说
Oh. You think?
我没有太大或者...
I didn't go too big or...
没有 你真是太棒了
No way. You're pulling it off!
说实话 你可以再大一点
I mean, honestly, you could've gone bigger.
-真的吗 -如果你把我
- Really? - Thirty bucks
放进你的口袋里 我就给你30元
if you put me in your pocket.
干什么 爷就喜欢大的 你们知道的
What? I got a type! You knew this.
接到你了
Gotcha!
谢谢你 艾薇
Thanks, Ive!
天啊 你冒生命危险 为我们杀死了树
Wow. You risked your life and killed trees for us.
我还以为树是你最爱的东西呢
And I thought you didn't love anything more than trees.
你知道的
Yeah, well, you know,
事情总是会有很多例外
I guess there are a handful of exceptions.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不习惯在我的人生中
I'm not great at having people
出现真的对我很好的人
who are actually good to me in my life.
我也是 大多数人都是垃圾
Same. Most people are trash.
我保证我会做得更好
I promise I'll do better,
只要你愿意再给我一次机会
if you're willing' to give me a shot.
如果我现在把你吃掉
Wouldn't it be messed up
场面会不会太恐怖了
if I ate you right now?
艾薇
Ive!
不要闭上眼睛 艾薇
Keep your eyes open, Ive!
不要丢下我
Don't leave me!
我们还有很多坏事要干
We still got so much ass kicking' to do!
哈莉
Harley...
我做不到了
I can't...
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表