剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
The Legion's awesome!
越来越紧张了
Oh, this is getting heated.
真是美味的戏剧冲突啊
What delicious drama.
不要把你的不安全感加到我身上
Don't put your insecurities on me.
好吧 来了
All right, here we go.
什么 什么 你告诉我 什么不安全感
What... What? You tell me. What insecurities?
你只是不想我加入
Uh, you just don't want me to join
因为你怕我不会再需要你了
because you're afraid I won't need you anymore.
你在妄想
You are delusional.
是吗 是吗
Am I? Am I?
你喜欢我在和小丑分手后
Ya loved it when I was all beaten down
无比心碎 非常颓废的样子
and brokenhearted after breakin' up with Joker.
但是你现在不喜欢
But you hate it now
我慢慢好了起来 自己做出事业
that I'm better and makin' somethin' of myself!
-糟了 -绝了
- Ooh, snap! - Damn!
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样 你无法接受 对吧
Is true. Ya can't handle it, can ya?
-什么 -你只想要破坏我的成就
- What? - You're tryin' to sabotage me
不想面对除了我之外
instead of confrontin' the fact that, without me,
你在这世上就没有朋友了
you don't have a single friend in this world.
我...
I...
我不需要忍♥受这些
I don't need this shit.
我一直说了 我不是你的团队的人 所以
Like I've always said I'm not part of your crew so--
太好了 走吧 回到你愚蠢的植物身边吧
Oh great, go. Run away to your stupid plants.
你知道他们都是有名字的
You know they have names.
你们看什么看
What the hell are you lookin' at?
我真的很抱歉 米里耶尔 你能原谅我吗
I'm so sorry, Mirielle. Can ya ever forgive me?
先把我的事放到一边
My own issues aside,
谁能解释一下为什么赛在哭
can someone explain why Sy is cryin'
以及这个巨大的触手怪是从哪里来的
and where this giant tentacle monster came from?
说来话超级长 长话短说
Super-long story. Short version.
中情局的实验失败
CIA experiment went wrong.
这是他姐姐
That's his sister,
他已经35年没来过这里了
and he hasn't been down here for like 35 years.
我原本就打算这么猜的
Yeah, uh that's what I was gonna guess.
真不敢想象一个巨大的非人生物
Oh, I can't even imagine what it must be like
这辈子是怎么过的
to go through life a giant, deformed thing.
你 你无法想象吗
You can't, you can't imagine that?
我不知道我怎么活到现在的
I don't know how I live with myself.
没关系 听着 为什么不试试和她谈谈呢
Oh, it's okay. Look, why not try and talk to her?
怎么谈
How?
我来 我来 我来
I'll do it. I'll do it, I'll do it.
让我来做你的乌比
Let me be your Whoopi.
干什么 《人鬼情未了》可是影响了所有人
What? Ghost affected everyone.
那是现象级电影
It was a phenomenon.
和她说话
Talk to her.
她可能不会说英语 但是她肯定能理解
She may not speak English but I bet she understands it.
米里 我很抱歉
Mirie, I'm so sorry.
我不该逼你造那个该死的杂交体
I never shoulda forced you to make that damn hybrid.
他说 "我知道你很迷惑 很愤怒
Okay, she said "I get that you were confused and angry.
我也是
So was I.
但是让我愤怒的并不是变成了
But it wasn't being turned into a tentacle monster
一个触手怪物"
that made me angry."
开始有意思了
Wow, this is getting interesting.
"我很愤怒是因为你离开了
"I was angry because you walked away.
你从此不再来找我了
You closed yourself off from me.
那一天 我不仅失去了我的弟弟
I didn't just lose my brother that day,
我还失去了我最好的朋友"
I lost my best friend."
她一直希望你可以找她
She kept hoping you would reach out,
但你从来没有
but you never did.
最后一段再来一次吗
One more time on that last part?
好吧 好吧
Right. Right, okay.
她说 "我一直以为不管一切变得有多么糟糕
She says, "I always thought no matter how bad it got,
你都不会放弃我们的友谊"
you'd never give up on our friendship."
我应该来找你的
I should've come to you,
但我怕我已经离开了太久
but I was afraid I let it go too long.
你不会原谅我
That you wouldn't forgive me.
这样就够了
This is everything.
我不需要翻译了
I don't need a translation for this.
我不该把你锁在这里的
I never should've kept you locked up down here,
所以 从现在起 你自♥由♥了
so from now on, you're free.
看看她
Look at her go.
这才是我的姐姐 去吧 宝贝
That's my girl. Run, baby, run.
她看上去真棒 她看上去很开心
Oh, she looks great. She seems so happy.
我...我被它吃了
I'm in... I'm in its mouth.
我还是...
Oh, I'm just gonna...
只限成员入内
擅闯者死
哈莉·奎茵
权限通过
神经博士
权限通过
哈莉 哈莉
Woo! Oh, Harley, Harley.
不管你做了什么奇怪的色情交易
Whatever weird sex thing you had to do
把我弄回了毁灭军团
to get me back into the Legion of Doom,
谢谢你
I thank you.
事情不是这样的
Yeah, that's not what happened.
看我眼色
Uh-huh. Wink, wink.
另外
On a related note,
你不可以参加
you can't go on any capers
任何我们团队可能会遇到女性超级英雄的活动
where the crew might interact with a female superhero.
听起来很有道理
Yeah, that seems fair.
对不起 我反应过度了
准备好将你的过去抛在脑后
Ready to put your life behind you
把这个世界变得更加可怕了吗
and make the world an even worse place?
当然了 莱克斯
Sure thing, Lex.
很好
Good.
对不起 我反应过度了
删除信息
小哈
顺便
Oh, and by the way,
还有一个成员坚持要来见见你
another member insisted on dropping by.
你好 哈莉
Hi, Harley.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表