剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
was just finding 150 gallons of this shit.
我说了让你去买♥♥一张百事达卡
I told you to get a Costco card.
我说了我一年只会去一次
And I told you I only go there once a year,
所以根本不划算 老大
so it doesn't pay for itself, chief!
真不敢相信我把这么多年都浪费在那愚蠢的小丑身上
I can't believe I wasted years of my life on that idiot clown!
我在一家遛狗公园待了十年
I spent ten years in a dog park.
你尝尝被一只圣伯纳犬当脸拉屎的滋味
Come talk to me after a St. Bernard shits on your face!
弗兰克 天啊
Frank, Jesus.
哈莉 我爱你
Harley, I love you in...
那是一种很奇怪 很难描述的爱
In a very odd, hard-to-articulate way.
如果你能不要再作践自己
And if you just stopped sabotaging yourself--
-不大可能 -好吧
- Unlikely. - Right.
但如果你能停下 这个世界都是你的
But if you did, the world would be yours.
你可成为任何...我也不知道
And you could be any kind of... I don't know,
你想做什么马戏表演家都可以
circus performer you want.
我到底为什么还穿着这套衣服
Yeah. You know, why am I still wearing this thing?
我不知道
I do not know.
小丑函
Joker-gram!
"我就知道你能逃出来 让我们忘记过去
"Knew you'd make it out. Let's forget the past.
我派这个笨蛋来大喊 让我们来爆..."
I sent this idiot to shout, let's have a bla--"
先说清楚 你不觉得这行为很吸引人吧
Just to be clear. You don't find this charming, right?
-不不不不 -好吧 那就好
- No. No, no, no, no, no. - Okay, cool. Yeah, yeah, cool.
听着
I mean, look, you know,
一个男人愿意为你
there's obviously something super romantic
炸掉另一个男人
about a man who explodes...
-对 -当然是一件很浪漫的事
- Right. - ...another man for you.
但是不 我和他彻底结束了
But, but no. No, I'm totally finished with him.
终于
Oh, finally!
对的 我要告诉全世界
Yeah, yeah! You know, I am so gonna show the world
我不仅仅只是小丑的女朋友
I am more than just Joker's girlfriend!
好样的 好样的
There ya go! There ya go!
-我还要有我自己的斗篷 -好样的
- I'm gonna have my own capers! - Goddamn right you are!
我要绑♥架♥哥谭的市长
Like, like, like, I'll kidnap the mayor of Gotham
把他绑在导弹上
and I'll put him in a missile
然后把他发射到月球上
and I'll just, like, shoot it at the moon
除非他用我的名字命名一条高速公路
unless he names a highway after me, huh?
-好吧 -我其实还在考虑这个
- Uh, um, okay? - I'm actually still workshopping that.
但我和小丑绝对是结束了
But me and the Joker, we are so through!
-好吧 -绝对的
- Okay, cool, yeah. - No, for sure.
拜托
Oh, come on.
有人知道我们的无线密♥码♥吗
Hey, does anyone know our damn Wi-Fi password?
哈莉 是你吗
Harley? Oh. Is that you?
是我 混♥蛋♥
It's me, dickhead.
顺便 这也是无线密♥码♥
Uh, by the way, that's also the Wi-Fi password.
是"是我混♥蛋♥"还是"我混♥蛋♥"
What is? "It's-me-dickhead?" or just "me-dickhead"?
这不重要
Ah, it doesn't matter.
你看上去可真棒
You look fantastic.
那是新口红吗 还是
Is that new lipstick, or--
-你对我很烂 -什么
- Ya treated me bad. - What?
你骗我
Ya lied to me.
-你从来没爱过我 -拜托
- Ya never loved me. - Come on.
我现在都知道了
I know that now.
才不是 小布丁
Well, well, heh, that's nonsense, puddin'.
我从来没有明确的动机 我是混乱的人
My motives are never clear! I'm an agent of chaos!
这是你爱我的地方
That's what you love about me!
以后不会了 到此为止了
Not anymore. We're through.
又来 我来说清楚
Oh, yeah, this again? Look, let me make this clear.
你永远别想和我分手
You don't ever break up with me!
我是哥谭头号♥恶人
I'm the top supervillain in Gotham.
马上不会了 因为站在你面前的就是你的继任者
Not for long. 'Cause you're lookin' at your replacement.
你 代替我
You? Replace me?
是我创造了你
I created you!
没有我的允许 你别想离开这幢楼
You won't even get out of this building alive unless I let you.
来吧 贱♥人♥
Bring it, bitch.
说出来 我就叫他们停手
Just say the word and I'll call it off.
直到死亡让我们分离
Till death do us part.
好 杀了她
Oh, fine. Kill her.
我只想来看看
Hey, I was just gonna see
你是不是需要帮助
if you need any help,
但你看上去没问题
but you seem good.
喜欢你的新行头
Love the new look.
我要去买♥♥点泰国菜 要什么就发给我
Gonna go pick up some Thai food. Text me what you want?
等等 我要绿土豆咖喱
Oh wait, I'll have a green potato curry.
嗯 但我说...给我发信息
Yeah, but I said... Just text it to me.
-但你就在这里啊 -但是我记不住
- But you're right here. - Yeah, but, I'm not gonna remember it.
你就会不喜欢我给你买♥♥的东西
And then you won't like what I get you
你就会想吃我的东西
and you're gonna want some of mine.
你...你就给我发信息
Just, just fuckin' text it.
怎么了
Oh, what?
你还要把我也杀了吗
You gonna kill me now?
不 我要你活着 这样等我统治这个城市
No, I want you alive so I can see the look on your face
我要好好看看你的表情
when I'm runnin' this town.
哈莉·奎因
第一季第一集
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表