剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Let's go.
这才对
That's right.
快跑吧 恐惧我吧
Run away! Fear me!
这简直是最耻辱的...
That was the most humiliatin' t--
天啊 艾薇 你怀孕了吗
Oh my god, Ivy! You're pregnant? Oh!
这肯定会对你的职业有很糟糕的影响
This is gonna be so bad for your career,
但是对你的图享可是大有好处
but so good for your Instagram.
不 这些都是给你的
No. All this shit is for you.
-没有宝宝吗 -是的 没有宝宝
- Aww. No baby? - Nope. No baby.
但有一张贺卡
But there is a card.
这是寄给你的
And it was addressed to you,
但是我没有打开 因为我不是没教养的人
so I didn't open it because I'm not a rude person.
恭喜得到摇篮里的罗宾
Congrats on Robin the cradle.
是个男孩
是个男孩
来自
From all your
永远不会是你朋友的毁灭军团
never-gonna-be-your-friends at the Legion of Doom.
这个房♥间正好到处都缺灰
Well, this room was missing a dusting of ash everywhere.
好了 够了
All right, that's it. Enough of this shit.
我们要杀死罗宾
We're killin' Robin.
哈莉 我们不能杀死他
Harley, you can't kill him.
你觉得我杀不了一个12岁的小孩吗
You don't think I can kill a 12-year-old?
好吧
Oh, okay.
我会用棍子像打西瓜一样
Well, I will smash in his face
打烂他的脸
with a bat like a watermelon!
不不不 我相信你有能力杀死他
Oh, no, no. I believe you have the ability to kill him.
我要说的是
What I'm saying is,
如果你这么做 那就证明了大家的看法
if you do it, you validate what everyone's saying.
罗宾是你的劲敌
That Robin's your nemesis.
以及你会变成孩童杀手
Also, you'd be a child killer,
有人可能会觉得这样不对
which some may argue is worse.
除非
Unless...
你又来了 这副"或者"的表情
Ah, you've got that "or" face.
你能不能...让你的眉毛正常点
Just... Can you make your eyebrows normal?
-我...[音似艾薇] -什么
- I've... - Yes?
不 我不是在叫你
No no, I wasn't sayin' your name.
我是说 我已经有一个计划了
I was sayin' "I've" as in I've got a plan.
听着 鲨鱼人 钻进水箱里
Listen shark-man, get in the tank.
你只要游来游去
All you gotta do is swim around
吓唬那孩子一顿 让他承认他在撒谎
and scare the kid so bad he admits he's lying.
我不是那种鲨鱼
Oh, I-I'm not that kind of shark.
我是那种技术宅
I'm more of the tech savvy kind.
没关系
It's fine.
如果他不愿意 我可以扮演那种鲨鱼
I can play the role of shark if he won't.
我就是暴♥力♥的那种鲨鱼
'Tis I, the violent type of shark!
来自友好海滩
Straight from the beaches of Amity!
恐惧我的尖牙 我不可捉摸的天性吧
Fear my rows of teeth, my unpredictable nature.
你一下子说了很多冒犯的话
Yeah, that's offensive in a number of ways.
我来做鲨鱼吧
I-I'll just be the shark.
但是 我要确定一下
But, just to double check here.
我不用咬人吧
I-I'm not gonna do any biting, right?
因为我不是很喜欢血
'Cause I do not do well around blood.
没有血
No blood.
你只要吓唬他
You're just supposed to scare him.
我抓到他了
I got him!
你要死了 罗宾
You're gonna die, Robin!
承认吧 承认我们从来没有战斗过
Admit it! Admit we never battled.
我从来没有让你做我的劲敌
I never asked you to be my nemesis.
放开我 你这个疯子
Unhand me, you freak.
除非你说出我们之间的真♥相♥
Not until you tell the truth about us.
我为什么要说出真♥相♥
Why would I ever tell the truth?
我现在是哥谭的小宝贝 记得吗
I'm Gotham's little sweet potato pie, remember?
我说什么 那些乡下人都会信
Those rubes will believe anything I say.
抓到了
Busted!
你听到了吗 陶尼 他承认撒谎了
Ya hear that, Tawny? He admitted he lied.
陶尼 你给我下套 奎茵
Tawny? You set me up, Quinn.
小宝贝原来是小婊贝
天 一个小宝贝就这么变成小婊贝了
My, oh my, how the sweet potato pie has crumbled.
罗宾应该被禁足吗
大家都看到了
So, as everyone can see,
我可以随时杀死他
I could'a killed him any time I wanted,
但我没有 因为他是小孩 小孩很恶心
but I didn't 'cause he's a kid and kids are gross.
以及 他不是我的劲敌
Also, he is not my nemesis.
不是劲敌
血
Blood!
血
Ooh! Blood!
救我
Help me!
该死
Aw, shit.
哥谭的小宝贝要变成盘中餐了
他要被吃了
Woo! He gonna get eaten!
拜托 我下周带你上音乐大奖赛的舞台
Please! I'll bring you on stage at the VMAs next week!
中止 中止 鲨鱼王 退下
Abort! Abort! King Shark, heel!
-放我下去 救命 -这肯定就是
- Let me down! Help! - Oh, you know what? This must be that
所谓的"不喜欢血"
"not being good with blood" thing.
我以为他的意思是他会晕过去
I thought it just meant he got a little fainty.
我也以为
I did too.
真是太误导了
It was misleading.
多有意思啊
How funny.
住手 救命
Hey! Stop that! Help!
我要把你们都杀了
I'll kill you all!
大家都快跑
Everybody run!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠
Batman! Batman!
爸爸 救命
Father! Help!
防鲨喷雾
女士们 先生们 蝙蝠侠
Ladies and gentleman, Batman!
这是什么
What is this?
陶尼 我们在陶尼直播吗
Tawny? Are we live on Tawny?
蝙蝠侠打倒鲨鱼
你到底在干什么 奎茵
What the hell are you doing, Quinn?
改变舆♥论♥
Changin' the optics?
蝙蝠侠看上去很生气 性感吗
你差点杀了我的跟班
You almost killed my ward.
你要永远进阿卡姆了 奎茵
You're going to Arkham for good, Quinn.
新劲敌警告
哥谭银行
来吧 蝙蝠
Bring it on, Bats!
蝙蝠
Bats?
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
他...
Is he...
这一点都不好玩
This is no fun.
老大
Uh... Uh... boss?
怎么了 -史蒂夫
Uh, uh, uh, what, Steve?
有话快说
Spit it the fuck out.
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
哈莉·奎茵对战她的最新劲敌
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
蝙蝠侠 对战 哈莉
蝙蝠侠认为是哈莉让他的跟班陷入了危险
Okay. So, Batman blames Harley for endangering his ward,
但哈莉说
but Harley says
她作为超级恶人 只想找旗鼓相当的劲敌
she's just a supervillain looking for an adult-size nemesis.
你们都懂我的意思 对吧
Y'all know what I'm talking about, right?
好好揍他 哈莉
Use your fisticuffs, Harley!
游戏结束了 奎茵
Game over, Quinn.
放开她
Let her go!
艾薇 见到你总是很高兴
Ivy! Always a delight.
场面真是太精彩了 伙计了
This is getting too good, y'all.
艾薇 你来救我了
Ive! You came to save me.
我永远会的
Look, I always do.
我的存在好像都是为了
My entire existence seems to be spent
清理你惹下的乱子
cleaning up your fuckin' messes.
这话会被卡吗
Is that gonna be bleeped?
请大家欢迎另一位惊喜来宾
Please welcome another surprise guest,
-超级恶人毒藤女 -不
- supervillain Poison Ivy. - Nope.
超级恶人毒藤女
不是来宾
Not a guest.
超级恶人毒藤女
以及我其实被称为环境恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 所以
Also, I actually identify as an eco-terrorist, so...
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表