剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
哥谭紧急直播系统
请等待总统讲话
各位美国公民 几十年来
My fellow Americans, it's been decades
哥谭市一直是一个繁荣的城市
since Gotham City once exemplified American prosperity.
哥谭电视台录像
但是自从一周前 小丑上台掌权
But one week ago, it hit the point of no return
实行戒♥严♥后
when the Joker seized control
昔日的美好已经不再
and instituted martial law.
昨晚
Last night,
他的基地 小丑塔坍倒
his base of operations, the Joker Tower,
成为了一堆废墟
came crashing to the ground,
引发了一场8.6级地震 摧毁了整座城市
triggering an 8.6 earthquake that leveled the city.
很遗憾 哥谭已经无法重建了
Sadly, Gotham is beyond saving.
我在此
So it is with a heavy heart
沉痛宣布哥谭市
that I hereby declare that Gotham City
已经不再属于美国
is no longer part of the United States.
那将是一座无主之城
It is civitas non grata.
天佑美国
God bless the United States of America,
天助哥谭
and God help Gotham City.
太好了
Fuck yeah!
哈莉·奎茵
第二季第一集
滴滴 混♥蛋♥们
Honk honk, motherfuckers!
家 美好的家
Home, sweet home.
好样的 宝贝司机们
Good job, my little baby drivers.
我有奖励哦
I got a treat for ya.
巴德和卢 不许打架
Now, Bud and Lou, don't you fight.
每人都有一块
There's one for each of ya.
至于我的大宝贝们
And for my big babies,
我带了晚饭
I brought dinner!
这两个畜生有牛排吃
Those beasts get steak
我们就只能吃这家伙吗
and we gotta eat this guy?
我们到底是住在商场还是动物园
Are we living in a mall or a zoo?
我觉得两者皆是
I like to think of it as both now.
不 我们不吃他
No, we're not eating him.
这是志野 一名寿司主厨
This is Takashi, a sushi chef.
他可是米其林大♥师♥
He's got a Michelin star!
我不得不承认
I gotta admit,
我本来还很期待吃人呢
I was excited to eat a person,
特别是我已经吃了寿司
especially since I already had sushi,
不过我想这样也行
but I guess it's fine.
来
Come here!
志野 让你做一个软壳蟹卷是不是太花哨了
Takashi, would it be gauche to ask for a spider roll,
寿司大厨根据现物为客人准备的套餐
还是说你只做厨师发办套餐
or are you strictly omakase?
艾薇 你不期待寿司吗
Ive, are you not jazzed about sushi?
不 不 我和大家一样
No, no. I mean, I like Takashi's hand rolls
喜欢志野手卷
as much as the next gal,
但是你不觉得
but don't you think it's time
这场派对该收尾了吗
to kinda like wrap up this party up?
你打倒小丑后
You know, it's been three weeks
已经过去了三周
since you took down Joker.
已经没有毁灭军团了
There's no Legion of Doom.
没有蝙蝠侠
No Batman.
哥谭的控制权就在你的眼前
Gotham is yours for the taking.
我特别激动
I am having a blast!
这就是我一直想要的 艾薇
This is what I've always wanted, Ive.
无政♥府♥和寿司
Anarchy and sushi!
是啊 要是哥谭还有冰箱
Yeah, I mean, you definitely could've had better sushi
还能跟美国其他地区自♥由♥贸易
when Gotham had refrigeration
你肯定能吃到更美味的寿司
and free trade with the rest of America, but...
这是一只鸟吗
Is this a bird?
相信我 说真的
Trust me. Seriously,
你要是现在不掌控这里
you're gonna be kicking yourself
你会悔得踢死你自己
if you don't take charge.
艾薇 住在一块末世废土上最大的好处
Ive, the best part of living in an apocalyptic wasteland
就是没有人掌权
is no one's in charge.
就是混乱 宝贝
It's chaos, baby!
就像美军撤离后的越南
It's like 'Nam after the U.S. Pulled out.
我觉得应该不像
I don't think it's exactly like that.
但真的很棒
But it is pretty awesome.
你们在企鹅的地盘上
Hey! You're on Penguin turf.
赶紧滚
Get the hell outta here.
你在说什么玩意
The hell ya talking 'bout?
企鹅已经占了这个商场
Penguin called dibs on the mall.
我们几乎一直待在这个商场里
Uh, we've been chilling at the mall for, like, ever!
还占 根本没有什么占
And dibs? There's no dibs.
这座城市已经是一片废墟了 蠢货
The city's in ruins, idiot.
这已经是占后世界了
It's a post-dibs world.
所有人都一无所有
Nobody owns nothing.
除了我
Except for me!
我拥有这个商场
I own this mall.
就是混乱 宝贝
It's chaos, baby!
就像美军撤离后的越南
It's like 'Nam after the U.S. Pulled out.
打住 打住
Stop, stop, stop!
不许闪回
No flashbacks.
你们滚回去找企鹅
So you go back to the Penguin
告诉他玩蛋去吧
and tell him to go screw himself.
志野
Hey, Takashi.
你能不能把这个做成彩虹卷
Can you incorporate this into a rainbow roll?
米饭淡点
Light on the rice.
我最近要控制体形
I'm watching my figure.
哈莉 如果你不赶紧掌控这里
Harley, this is what's going to happen
以后就会发生这种事
if you don't take control.
那些混♥蛋♥都有一群喽啰
Every one of these assholes has an army of goons
他们会不停派人来
that they're just gonna
直到他们占领这座城市
keep sending until they take over the city.
我觉得你可能太灾难化了
I think you may be catastrophizing.
你们在双面人的地盘上了
Hey! You're on Two-Face's turf.
别给我摆出这副表情
Don't make that face at me.
好吧 我来处理
Fine, I'll deal with it.
听好了 喽啰们
Listen up, goons!
不好意思 我是一名心腹
Excuse me, I identify as a hench.
听好了 喽啰们和心腹们
Listen up, goons and henches,
我们所知的那个世界已经终结了
the world we know has ended.
正义联盟完蛋了 毁灭军团完蛋了
The Justice League is kaput, the Legion of Doom is doomed,
小丑也笑不出来了
and Joker's had his last laugh.
这是我们平等竞争的好机会
This is our chance to even the playing field.
你 你反派是谁
You! Who do you work for?
谜语人 这还不明显吗
The Riddler. Obviously.
认真的吗 双面人啊 你瞎吗
Seriously? Two-Face. Come on.
但是为什么
But why?
这些混♥蛋♥为你们做过什么
What have those assholes ever done for you?
小丑对我呼来喝去
Joker treated me like shit,
后来我决定我受够了
until I decided I'd had enough
把他干掉了
and took him down.
看看现在的我
And look at me now.
是时候站起来了
It is time to rise up!
所有人都应该成为自己的反派
Everyone should be their own villain.
不要在为企鹅人干活
Don't work for the Penguin,
成为企鹅人
be the Penguin.
不好意思 我是心腹...
Over here, the hench...
我有两个问题要问你
I've got a two part question for ya.
你说我们应该成为企鹅人
Are you saying we should become the Penguin,
还是说我们应该跟他做一样的事
or that we should do stuff like him?
你说了算 喽...
Up to you, goo...
心腹
...hench.
这是新哥谭
This is New Gotham.
权力并不是掌握在少数人手中
The power isn't held by the few,
而是根本无人掌握
it's up for grabs.
所有人都能去分一杯羹
So everyone should go get some.
全都趴在地上
Everybody on the floor!
不 你趴在地上
No, yous get on the floor.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表