剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
这些坦克会发射隐形导弹
This tank shoots invisible missiles.
多么奇妙的科技啊
What miraculous tech.
我还没有按下按钮呢
I didn't press the button.
别人把那里炸了
Someone else just blew it up.
但是谁呢
But who?
什么
What?
小丑建造那个愚蠢的塔就是为了占领哥谭吗
The Joker actually built that stupid tower to take over Gotham?
不过他还是采纳了我的想法
Although, he did use my idea
让塔从地下转出来
to have it pop out of the ground.
哥谭的市民们
Citizens of Gotham,
毁灭军团曾经坚持[竖立]
the Legion of Doom used to stand for something.
现在根本没有了
Now, it's not standing at all!
你根本看不到他们了
You can't see them,
但是这个笑话被拍摄组毙了
but that joke killed with the camera crew,
他们真是最难取悦的一帮观众了
and they're the toughest audience to make laugh
他们每天都能看到这样的段子 不管怎么样
and they see this shit everyday. Anyway.
毁灭军团曾经坚持
The Legion of Doom used to stand for something,
最顶级的邪恶
top tier evil.
但是现在 他们接纳了一些
But now, they'll let in any, say...
染了廉价马尾的
second-rate clown
二流小丑
with a cheap dye job.
他怎么敢这么说
How dare he.
我每周都会去超级高端的沙龙
I go to a very high-end salon weekly.
小哈 我见过你把脑袋
Harls, I've seen you neck deep
塞进你从药店里
in six different bottles
买♥♥来的六瓶不知道哪里来的染发剂里
of that bullshit you buy at the drugstore.
该死 我忘了你在了
Damn it, I forgot you were here.
军团已经不存在了
The Legion is no more.
哥谭 你值得更好的
Gotham, you deserve better,
你需要一个更有远见的人
someone with vision,
一个会说法语的人
someone who speaks French,
当然了 在下[法语]
moi, of course.
我来接管了
I'm calling it!
安息吧 哥谭市
RIP, Gotham City,
死亡之时
time of death...
就是现在
Right now!
他完蛋了
Oh. He's going down.
好了 大家回到坦克里
All right, everybody back in the tank.
要上厕所的赶紧去
If you need to pee, now's your chance.
你们这群喋血战争狂人
I want you war-crazed lunatics...
和谢利尔
...and Cheryl,
猛轰那座塔
to unleash holy hell on that tower.
正在轰炸 长官
Unleashing, sir.
什么鬼
What the fuck!
我也不想做那个扫兴的人
Uh. I hate to be a downer,
但是我们现在完全完蛋了
but we are completely and utterly screwed.
我说得很好嘛
Oh, I wore that well.
也许我没有不想做那个扫兴的人
Hmm. Maybe I don't hate being a downer.
也许我不该对每次都要保持积极
Ooh, maybe I shouldn't feel so much pressure
而倍感压力
to put a positive spin on things.
看来我们应该搞定所有需要搞定的人了
Well, I think we fucked up everyone that needed it.
这没味儿的玩意是什么
What is this weak-ass drink?
这是你的笑话之一吗
This one of your jokes?
才1点半
It's 1:30,
我才不要周三就喝个烂醉
I'm not getting fucked up on a Wednesday.
顺便...
And by the way...
哈莉怎么还活着
why is Harley still alive?
你说你会处理掉他们的
You said you took care of them!
我把他们扔到豆茎上了
I threw 'em on top of a beanstalk.
"处理掉"的意思就是杀了他们
"Took care of" means kill them.
不是用豆茎戳死他们
Not beanstalk them!
我是想杀了他们
I was trying to kill them,
只是用更加有趣和戏剧化的手法
just in a fun and cinematic way.
那个大屌♥巨人会杀死一切东西
That big-dicked giant kills everything.
显然没有
Apparently not!
你加入我
You joined me,
是因为你说你想站在胜利者这一边
because you said you wanted to be on the winning team.
他们不死 我们就没法胜利
Well, we can't win until they're dead.
好吧 那我就普通地杀死他们
Fine. I'll kill 'em normal.
疯狂小丑毁灭哥谭
正义联盟不知所踪
With the Justice League missing
蝙蝠侠也一直没有踪影
and no sign of Batman,
我们完全落入了一堆杀人疯子的手中
we're all just pawns in the hands of a murderous psychopath.
有一把枪指着我的脑袋 求你了了了了了
还有什么比这更好的手呢
And what better hands to be in?
这双手坚实 有力
They're firm, they're strong,
还戴着柔软的手套
and they're covered in soft, soft gloves.
另一则新闻
In other news,
脸上的恐怖伤疤真的很棒吗
are hideous scars on your face actually awesome?
疤脸 到底性不性感
但是 他们只是第二邪恶的网络电台
And yet, they're only the second most evil news network.
对吧 伙计们
Right guys?
-有人接梗吗 -我们得把这些树
- Anyone? - We gotta get those trees
引到离塔远一点的地方 好阻止小丑
away from the tower so we can stop Joker.
也许我能扮演一个植物学家
Perhaps, I could take on the role of an arborist
慢慢把他们修剪至死
and slowly trim them back to death.
那可能需要好几年
It could take years,
但是绿色植物爱好者的角色
but this green-thumbed plant enthusiast
值得挑战
is up to the challenge!
好吧 这样吧
Yeah, okay, you know what,
我去把这些树引到离塔远一点的地方
I'm gonna go and draw the trees away from the tower.
艾薇 你...小心点什么的
Ive, be, uh, you know, careful and shit.
你也是 什么的
You too. And shit.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, babe.
我们去修剪草坪吧
Let's go mow that lawn.
这家伙真的能满足你吗
So this guy really does it for you?
私下里
You know, one-on-one...
他...他...
he... He...
去你♥妈♥的♥ 神经 我不知道
Uh, fuck you, Psycho! I don't know.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
风筝男不会经常跑动
Kite Man doesn't run a lot.
大多都是用风筝
Uses kites, mostly. Phew!
是这个水把植物巨大化
This water made the plants huge,
我也有一部分是植物
and I am part plant.
所以可能对我也有同样的效果
So, it could have the same effect on me.
我知道我无法阻止你这么做
I know I can't stop you from doing this,
万一你被毒死了
so in case it kills you
或者患上了严重的失忆症
or gives you really bad diarrhea...
要是我没有问出这个问题
Um...I couldn't live with myself,
-特别的问题... -等等 你...
- if I didn't ask you... - Wait, what are you...
-我肯定内心不安 -天啊
- ...this special question. - Oh, dear.
你愿不愿意让我有幸成为
Will you do me the honor of making me...
-毒藤 -你没有盒子
- Mr... - There's no box.
男
...Poison Ivy?
你知道吗 我们
You know what, let's...
我们还是先放在一边
Let's circle back on this?
等这场灾难过去后再说吧
Just maybe after the apocalypse?
好吗
Right?
没有拒绝
Not a no.
太好了
Hell, yeah!
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
听着 我知道这都不是你的错
Look, I know none of this is your fault.
我对我将要做的事很抱歉
And I'm sorry for what I'm about to do.
我保证等这一切结束后
I promise I'll plant, like, so many of you
我会种很多你们同类 好吗
once this is over. Okay?
对不起
Sorry.
天啊 它还只是个小孩
God, it was just a kid.
来吧
Come on!
有时间听最后的睡前故事吗
Got time for one last bedtime story?
你为什么要为小丑干活
Why would you work for Joker?
因为他和你不一样
'Cause unlike you,
他是真正的邪恶分子
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表