剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
所谓稳定好男人吗
and calls himself a "beer nerd"?
好吧 我知道你在说丹
Okay, I know you're talking about Dan.
那是我在劳伦斯学院的第一年
It was my first year at Sarah Lawrence,
我的确看走了眼
there were very slim pickings.
我只是说小丑很刺♥激♥
I'm just sayin' the Joker's excitin'.
他很有挑战
He's challenging.
他很疯狂
He's psychotic.
他把你扔进了一通化学物里
He threw you into a vat of chemicals.
他更愿意认为这是
You know, I prefer to think of it as a--
一桶自♥由♥的佐料
As a vat of freedom sauce!
是他造就了今天的我
He literally made me who I am today.
又是三个月后
宝贝 说实话
Babe, let's just be honest.
这不是小丑第一次
This isn't the first time that Joker's...
留你一个人等死
...left you here to rot.
他不爱你
He does not love you.
你得离开他
Ya have to leave him.
-别说 -你不像我这么了解他
- And don't say-- - You don't know him like I do!
哈莉 来猜猜
Harley! Riddle me this.
娜蒂娅·科马内奇
What did Nadia Comaneci do
在1976年蒙特利尔奥♥运♥会高低杠项目上
when she scored a perfect ten on the uneven bars
得到10分后做了什么
during the 1976 Montreal Games?
-赢了金牌吗 -20岁前都没来月经吗
- Win a medal? - Not menstruate till her 20s?
她破了纪录[破唱片]
Ew. She broke a record!
你现在听起来就像那样
Which is what you sound like!
一张破唱片 他不回来了
A broken record. He's not coming!
这只是你们的个人意见
That is just one person's opinion.
他不会来了
He's not coming!
你们知道什么 你们都疯了
Aw, the fuck do you know? You're all fuckin' insane.
或者也许我才是疯子
Or maybe I'm the crazy one.
J先生
Mistah J?
J先生
Mistah J!
我就知道你会...
I knew you'd--
你好
Uh, hola.
是你
Oh, it's you.
你怎么搞到植物的
How did you get a plant?
我吃了一个橘子 拉出了种子
I ate an orange and shit out a seed!
-谢了 艾薇 -好了 我们走
- Thanks, Ivy! - Okay, let's go.
不 因为我要
No! 'Cause I'm waitin'!
等...
For--
小丑 我明白
Joker, yeah, I got it.
你知道你已经说了多久了吗
You know how long you been saying that?
-日历人 -你好 到今天正好一年 艾薇
- Calendar Man? - Oh, hi! Exactly one year today, Ivy.
一年了 阿卡姆一周年快乐 小哈
One year! Happy Arkham Anniversary, Harls.
这是给你的礼物
Here's your present.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我可不想要一个室友
I did not ask for a fuckin' roommate.
你交了房♥租才能有话语权 弗兰克
When you pay rent you can make decisions, Frank.
我在阿卡姆这么多月 真是苦了我的孩子们
Look what all those months in Arkham did to my poor babies.
邻居家那个蠢小子呢
And where is that stupid neighbor kid
我雇他浇水的呢
I hired to water them, for fuck's sake?
他一周后就不干了 非常不专...
Uh, he quit after a week. Very unprofes--
搞什么 弗兰克 万一他父母来找呢
Really, Frank? What if his parents come to look for him?
不大可能
Unlikely.
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
等小丑想从阿卡姆把我救出来
The Joker's gonna go crazy with worry
却看到我不在时肯定会
when he tries to break me out of Arkham
非常担心的
and sees I'm not there!
他不在乎
He does not care!
新闻上全是我们脱逃的消息 他也没来见你
Our escape was all over the news and he has not come to see you.
天啊 你说得对
Oh, my God. You're right.
他肯定出了什么很严重的事
Somethin' terrible must have happened to him!
真希望他没事
I hope he's okay!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我要做什么才能证明小丑不爱你
What do I have to do to prove that Joker does not love you?
你不能 我要走了
Uh, ya can't. I am outta here!
你就听我这一次
For once you're gonna listen.
你曾经是一个天才精神病医生
You were a genius psychiatrist.
你还记得你以前对我的诊断吗
Do you remember how you diagnosed me?
当然了 有遗弃问题的典型厌世者
Sure. A classic misanthrope with abandonment issues
和植物交朋友是为了避免与人类接触
who befriends plants to avoid human intimacy.
-满分 -弗兰克
- Nailed it! - Frank.
你帮过我
You helped me.
我现在还是不能靠近人
I can be around people now.
我是说 我很讨厌 但是可以忍♥住呕吐
You know, I mean, I hate it, but I can do it without vomiting.
哈琳·奎泽尔是唯一一个
Harleen Quinzel was the only doctor
走近我心门的医生
who ever got through to me.
你觉得她会怎么对你说
What do you think that she would say to you?
你为什么总是被绑起来
Why are you always tied up?
看看我当初看上去多么正派无聊
Oh. Look how square and boring I look.
你现在看上去好多了
Yeah. You look way better now.
听着 我需要你帮我对付一个病人
Look, I need some help with a patient.
那好吧 说吧
Oh. Then, sure. Shoot.
我...我猜
I'm gonna... I'm gonna take a guess
这张照片在和你说话
that the picture is talking to you?
和她说是的
Tell her yes,
但是让她别管
but to stay out of it
因为我们有进展
because we are making progress.
照片让你别管 因为它有进展
The picture says stay out of it 'cause it's making progress.
我的这个病人一直迷恋一个杀人狂疯子
So, this patient of mine, she's fixated on a murderous psychopath
不管他对她多么恶劣
and won't end their relationship
都不愿意结束他们的感情
no matter how terribly he treats her.
简单 典型的依赖成瘾
Oh, easy. Classic abusive codependency.
你只要让她知道和他一起没有未来
You just gotta show her there's no future with him
她需要结束一切 找到自我 然后
and she needs to end it and find her own identity and...
我知道了 你很聪明
Oh. I see. You're smart.
我知道 我是你
I know. I'm you.
当局依然在寻找阿卡姆越狱的犯人
The authorities are still on the hunt for escaped Arkham inmates
突发新闻 阿卡姆越狱
毒藤女 哈莉·奎因
Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn,
以及哥谭最有趣的坏蛋 谜语...
and Gotham's funniest villain, the Rid--
突发新闻 阿卡姆越狱
去他妈的
Screw that guy!
你说还有谁比我更有意思 斯坦
Name someone funnier than me, Stan.
-哈莉 -什么 不 斯坦
- Harley? - What? No! Sta...
女人不有趣
Women aren't funny!
她就站在你后面
She's standing behind you.
你好 哈莉
Oh, hey, Harley.
豚草
Ragweed.
就这样吗 就只有"你好 哈莉"
That's it? Just "Hey, Harley"?
你把我丢在阿卡姆一整年
You left me in Arkham for a year!
你抛弃了我 你欺骗我
You abandoned me, you lied to me!
但这是最后一次了
But this is the last time.
我是来和你分手的
I am here to break up with you!
该死 她要甩了你了
Oh, shit! She's dumpin' you.
不 她不行 轮不到她来决定
No, she's not! She doesn't call the shots!
没错 因为我要叫出租车了
Yeah, 'cause I'm callin' a cab.
永远不见了
See ya never.
该死
Oh, shit.
谢天谢地
Oh, uh, thank goodness.
她终于做了我一直以来祈祷她会做的事
She's finally doing exactly what I prayed she would.
-什么 -我的天啊
- What? - Oh, for fuck's sake.
虽然说出口会让我很难过 哈莉
Much as it destroys me to say it, Harley,
我会坚持分手
I was going to insist on breaking up,
因为只有这样才能保护你的安全
because it's the only way to keep you safe.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talkin' about?
不 请继续你的鬼话
Yes, no, please continue with your bullshit.
你被关进阿卡姆以后 整个世界都疯狂了
The world's gone mad since you've been in Arkham.
你看到戈登局长了吗 他都疯了
Have you seen Commissioner Gordon? He's lost it.
他想要复仇 我因为我让他的"搭档""瘫痪"了
He wants revenge because I "paralyzed" his "partner."
他和蝙蝠侠铁了心要毁掉我在乎的所有人
He and Batman are hell-bent on destroying everyone I care about.
所以你才没来找我吗
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表