剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
真不敢相信那个又老又坏的蝙蝠侠
I can't believe that bad old Batman
拿走了你的特殊信♥号♥♥灯
took away your special signal.
我帮他破了这么多案子
After all the cases I've helped him solve.
每次脏活都是我♥干♥
I'm the one that does the grunt work.
我只希望偶尔
All I ask is that occasionally
我的妻子情感上拒绝做♥爱♥时 他愿意聆听
when my wife is emotionally distant during sex, he listens.
不是指做♥爱♥
Not to the sex,
而是听我说...
But, to me, talking about the...
对
Yeah.
吉姆 你听上去是个很棒的警♥察♥
Jim, you sound like a really good cop.
我已经很久
You know, it's just been so long
没有听别人这么说过了 我本来...
since I've heard someone else say that, I was...
我本来都在怀疑这句话到底是不是真的了
I was just starting to wonder if it was really true.
我觉得是真的 朋友
It's true to me... friend.
警局
独臂的警官 我脑子里充满了剧本
A one armed officer... The stories my mind is weaving.
他怎么会失去手臂呢 一次交火吗 也许吧
Ooh. How could he lose it? A shootout? Maybe.
一次爆♥炸♥ 有可能 我知道了 是糖尿病[一般是先足部发生糖尿病病变哦]
An explosion? Perhaps! I know, diabetes!
那等他们逮捕我后 我就显露鲨鱼形态
So, when they arrest me, I go full shark
制♥造♥混乱 支开注意力吗
and start a riot to cause a distraction?
是的 简单得一 二...
Yep! Easy as one, two--
鲨鱼
Shark!
鲨鱼王
好吧 B计划 泥脸 你去支开他们
Okay, okay. Plan B. Clayface, you gotta distract 'em.
真天才 警♥察♥喜欢什么
Brilliant! Hm, what do cops love?
又是我 你的警官朋友
It is I again, your fellow officer.
伙伴 我带来了坏消息
Hello, chums. I come baring horrible news!
小丑绑♥架♥了布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
Joker has kidnapped Bruce Springsteen.
有混♥蛋♥偷走了老大
Some rat fuck stole The Boss!
别担心 老大
Don't worry, The Boss.
我们来救你了 老大
We're coming for you, Boss!
喂 我丈夫被杀了
Hello? My husband's been murdered
杀人犯还在房♥子...
and the killer's still in the ho--
来吧 告诉我哈莉的藏身处在哪里
Come on. Just tell me where Harley's lair is.
我是你的朋友 他们不是 你自己说的
I'm your friend, not them. You said it yourself.
你是认真的吗
You mean that?
你不是假装的吗
You're not just pretending?
我不会骗你的
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
我本来想骗你 但你听我
I was, but then you listened to me
哈莉藏身处可能点
详细地分♥析♥了我和我妻子之间
graphically explain the problematic intercourse
问题百出的性生活 而且...
I'm having with my wife and...
该死 你根本没有批判我
Well, gosh darn it, you didn't judge me.
吉姆 你无法批判你不理解的东西
Well, Jim, you can't judge what you don't understand.
天啊 你好睿智
God, you're so wise.
谢谢你 朋友
Aw, thanks, friend.
你知道吗 我要告诉你藏身点在哪里
You know what? I'm gonna tell you where the lair is.
藏身点在...
The lair is on--
-什么都别说 -我的孩子
- Don't tell him anything! - My child!
把手给我 戈登 快点
Give us The Arm, Gordon. Now!
吉姆 别让他们带走我
Oh, Jim, don't let 'em take me.
你需要 对吗 因为我是...正据
You need me, right? 'Cause I'm... I'm epidence?
等等 疯小子
Ho-ho-hold on there, crazy guy.
你不仅仅只是"正据"
You're a lot more than just "Epidence."
我不会让这些禽兽碰你
And I'm not going to let these animals touch you.
如果你有耳朵 赶紧用你的手指堵上
If you've got ears, stick your fingers in 'em right now
因为我要执行公务了
because I'm about to work blue.
我要用子弹干♥死♥你♥们
I'm gonna fuck you to death with bullets!
你找到了懦弱评论家的家 因为你...
So, you found The Cowled Critic's house because you--
通过小道消息听到的[葡萄藤] 没错 真的
Heard it through the grapevine. Yeah, it is a real thing.
该死 是你 当然是你了
Oh, shit. It's you. Of course, it's you!
-她是谁 -我的前妻
- Who's she? - My ex-wife.
你为什么来我男友家
Why are you at my boyfriend's house?
快问快答 你们的做♥爱♥...怎么样
Quick side bar. How did this work... sexually?
不大好
Not great!
我应该想起来了
Oh, I should have called this!
我知道你就是懦弱评论家
I know you're The Cowled Critic!
你在评论里说我和这堆杂草是一对
You gave that review sayin' me and chick weed here are a couple.
你以为我在乎你和你的绿草婊吗
You think I care about you and your jolly green whore?
好吧 我就站在这里
Okay. I'm standing right here.
我没有时间发表什么评论
I don't have time to give some review.
我忙着享受我新男友的口♥活♥
I'm too busy getting cunnilingus from my new boyfriend,
-布拉德 他特别厉害 -拜托
- Brad, who's amazing at it. - Oh, come on.
弱小的男人才会这么做
Only weak men do that.
我的天
Oh, fuckin' hell!
给我电♥话♥ 换句话说
Call me. In other news,
如果评论不是你写的 那是谁
if you didn't write the review, who did?
父亲
Father.
赫尔曼
Herman?
把手给我们 戈登
Just give us The Arm, Gordon.
那你得先干掉我
You'll have to kill me first!
他是我的朋友 我唯一的朋友
He's my friend. My only friend!
那蝙蝠侠呢
What about Batman?
他不是朋友
He's no friend.
现在蝙蝠侠都抛弃我了 我只有这只手了
Now that Batman's abandoned me, this hand is all I have.
你们只能从我冰冷的手里夺走这只手
So, you'll have to pry this hand out of my cold dead... hand.
你们为什么不能离我们远点
Why can't you just leave us alone?
他说得对
What he said!
好吧 他现在是戈登那边的了
Okay. He's sidin' with Gordon.
他会告密 毁掉一切
He's gonna snitch and ruin everything,
我就永远进不了军团了
and I will never get into the Legion.
而我想要有两只手
And I'd like to have two arms.
对 还有那个
Yeah, that too.
好吧 两个选择 小戈
All right. Two options, Gordy.
把手给我们 我们就走
Give us The Arm and we leave,
不然我就按下这个按钮
or I press this button
把这个地方全部炸上天
and blow this whole fuckin' place sky-high.
哈莉 计划不是这样的
Harley, this wasn't the plan.
我们不知道这按钮是干什么的
We have no idea what that button does.
我要做一点疯狂的事 然后我们趁乱带走手
I gotta do something crazy and in the chaos we'll grab The Arm.
好吧 你眨眼了 你是眨眼了吧
Okay. You winked. Is that a wink?
就是"不 我不会按下按钮的"
That-- "No, I'm not going to press the button?"
那是眨眼吗 "我会按下按钮"
Is that a wink? "I am going to press the button?"
到底有什么计划
What's the plan?
-没错 -什么
- Exactly. - What?
给你三秒钟放下这个按钮
You've got three seconds to put that button down
不然我就开枪了 选吧
or I'll pull this trigger. So help me God.
三 二 一
Three... two... one.
这我倒是没想到
Uh, well, I wasn't expecting that.
搞什么
What the hell?
那么 奎茵 你按下了按钮
So, Quinn, you pressed the button.
是啊 我觉得你还没有完善所有问题
Yeah, I don't think you got all the kinks worked out.
这是测试版
It's in beta.
我一直很想看看蝙蝠洞长什么样
Wow! I always wondered what the Batcave looked like.
你肯定就是在这里干蝙蝠的
So this must be where you fuck the bats.
你到底帮不帮我
Are you gonna help me or what?
你看过蝙蝠洞了
You've seen the Batcave.
给我一个不让你掉下去的理由
Give me one reason why I shouldn't let you drop.
蝙蝠 我是在进行拯救任务的 好吗
Hey, Bats, yeah, I'm here on a mercy mission, okay?
戈登正在警♥察♥局楼顶
Gordon's on the roof of the police department.
他疯了
He's lost his mind.
我觉得他想自杀 他说你抛弃了他
I mean, I think he's suicidal. He-- He said you abandoned him.
我不知道他想从我身上得到什么
I don't know what he wants from me.
我们是同事
We're co-workers.
我的屏保跳出来了 对吗
My screensaver just kicked in, didn't it?
是啊 没错
Yeah. It sure did.
他说你把你的工作放在你们的友谊之前
I mean, he said you put your work before your friendship.
那真是...自私
That's real... Selfish.
蝙蝠 我现在想想
You know, Bats, now that I think about it,
我和你也没有那么不一样
you and I ain't that different.
我们完全不一样
We're completely different.
我们都是穿氨纶紧身服很好看的厉害角色
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表