剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我会有其他的梦想 拜托 就算是为了我
You'll have other dreams. Come on, do it for me.
奎泽尔的表现完美
Stunning performance by Quinzel.
她简直是手到擒来
I mean, she's got this in the bag.
你要害死我了 哈琳
You're killin' me, Harleen.
一个致命错误
Ooh! A costly mistake.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢你
Oh. Thank you, sweetie. Thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
以及 说实话
Also, let's be honest,
反正也不可能会有女总统的
there ain't never gonna be a lady president anyway.
我恨你
I hate you.
我想杀了你
I wanna kill you!
那是我最痛苦的一天
That was my worst day.
我很高兴那混♥蛋♥烂在监狱里了
Ugh, I'm glad that sonuvabitch is rottin' in jail.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
他出狱了 我们复合了
He got out and we kinda got back together.
为什么 他说过的每个承诺都没做到
Why? He broke every promise he ever made!
他道了歉 还做了很多新的承诺
And he apologized for that and made a whole bunch of new ones!
而且他还在监狱里给我做了这条美丽的手链
Plus, he made me this beautiful bracelet in jail.
这是防水的 能下到50米深
It's water resistant, up to 50 meters.
女子篮球联赛很垃圾
People shit on the WNBA,
但我很正派
but I'm a purist.
别再给我看那些个扣篮了
Get those dunks the fuck outta my face.
给我来一个漂亮的弹跳传球
Give me a nice crisp bounce pass.
那才是我爱的
That's my shit.
我最喜欢基本功
I'm more about the fundamentals!
不要打断我
Do not interrupt me.
你只是一株蒲公英草 我是一株成年植物
You're a dandelion weed. I'm a grown ass plant.
什么 艾薇在一个守卫
What? Ivy's in a well...
森严的监狱里
guarded prison.
艾薇被
Ivy's been captured--
星球建造者抓了
and Planet Pavers...
需要我找哈莉
and needs me to find Harley...
去本松赫斯特
in Bensonhurst--
救她
to rescue her?
是我嗨大了
Am I super baked
还是两株植物在互相对话
or are two plants talking to each other right now?
查兹 你要开车送我去布鲁克林
Chaz, you gotta drive me to Brooklyn.
亲爱的 一只小鸟告诉我街头的牙医
Honey, a birdie just told me the dentist down the street
刚离婚了
just got divorced.
他是我见过最高的犹太人 我能介绍你们认识
Tallest Jew I've ever seen. I could introduce ya.
不了 妈妈 能把豌豆给我吗
No, Ma. Can ya pass me the peas?
就在那坨屎边上
They're right next to that piece of shit.
哈琳 拜托 怎么了
Oh, Harleen, come on! Talk to me.
我每天都在后悔我做的那些事
Hasn't been a day gone by I haven't regretted what I did.
艾薇 你说得没错
爸爸真恶心 哈哈哈
那锦标赛后一周你用多的钱
Oh. How about a week after the championship
给自己买♥♥了一辆跑车的时候呢
when ya bought a Trans Am with the extra money?
好吧 那个我不后悔
Okay, I didn't regret that.
但是总而言之是很后悔
But on the whole, though, a lotta regret.
我现在改过自新了
I'm reformed now.
后来再也没有赌过
Haven't placed a single bet since.
那你怎么被关进监狱的呢
Oh, then why were ya sent to jail?
老样子
Eh, the usual.
差点把一个爱尔兰人打死 和赌博无关
Almost beat an Irish to death. Nothing to do with gamblin'.
爱尔兰人是坏人 他们就像老鼠 亲爱的
The Irish are a menace. They're like rats, honey.
他就是老鼠
He's the rat.
你根本就没变
You ain't changed one bit.
要是我知道你在这里 我绝对不会回来的
I never woulda come back home if I'd known ya were here.
我只想和爱我的人一起
I just wanna be with people who love me.
比如妈妈 奶奶 巴里
Like Ma, Grandma, Barry--
亲爱的弟弟
哈琳 我真的对我做的事很抱歉
Aw, Harleen, I am so sorry for what I did.
我希望你能原谅我
I'm hopin' you'll forgive me
因为我永远无法原谅我自己
'cause I'll never be able to forgive myself.
怎么样 亲爱的
What do ya say, sweetheart?
很美吧
Beautiful.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
至少我们打开了沟通的大门
Least the lines of communication are opening.
这是个好开端
That's a start.
一起来享用一顿快乐的晚餐吧
Let's just have a nice dinner, huh?
奶奶见到你真的很高兴
Grandma's really happy to see you.
真的
It's true.
我不知道我还能吃几顿这样的晚餐了
I don't know how many of these dinners I've got left.
什么意思 奶奶
What do ya mean, Grandma?
我上周去看医生了
Well, I went to the doctor last week.
我得脑癌
I got the brain cancer.
上帝啊 这脑癌还真是严重
Jesus! That's an aggressive form of brain cancer.
有人想杀了我们 你这个笨蛋
Someone's tryin' to kill us, ya idiot.
好吧 你为谁干活的
All right, who ya workin' for?
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad! The fuck are ya doin'?
他杀了奶奶
He killed Grandma.
虽然她马上就要死了
I mean, she was gonna die shortly anyway,
但那应该是上帝的决定
but that was God's trigger to pull.
大家都说"上帝行事神秘"
Well, they say, "he works in mysterious ways".
上帝不会派杀手来 妈妈
God doesn't send assassins, Ma.
我差点就要查出是谁派这混♥蛋♥来杀我了
I was about to find out who sent this bastard here to kill me.
他不是来杀你的
Oh, he wasn't here to kill you.
他是来杀我的
He's here to kill me.
这都是你的错 你又开始赌博了
This is your fault. You've been gamblin' again.
不 我和你说了
No! I told ya.
听着 最近很艰难 我们省吃俭用
Look, it's been hard times. We were scrapin' by.
我想去卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I tried to get into real estate,
但是你知道一套长裤西服装要多少钱吗
but do ya know how much a pant suit costs?
三位数呢
Three figures!
莎伦 拜托
Oh, Sharon, please.
听着 我向
Look, I took out a loan
唯一愿意帮我的嘿帮借了钱
from the only mooks that'd give me one.
是黑帮 拼...
The M-O-B. That spells--
我知道怎么拼 妈妈
I know what it spells, Ma.
如果你们有困难 为什么不联♥系♥我
Look, if you were in trouble, why didn't ya call me?
我是不想浪费你的时间
I didn't wanna waste your minutes.
这都不是你的问题 哈琳
None of this is your problem, Harleen.
我会和黑帮谈谈 和他们讲道理
I'll talk to the mob, try to reason with them.
他们以明事理出名的
They're famous for bein' reasonable.
他们会杀了你的 小尼
They'll kill ya, Nicky!
那至少你们对我最后的记忆是
Then at least the last memory you'll have of me
我终于做了正确的事
is finally doin' the right thing.
好吧 站住
All right, stop!
我也去
I'm comin'.
你要为你的老爹挺身而出吗
You're gonna stick up for your old man?
当然不
Hell, no.
我只知道你搞砸了以后 他们会就会杀了妈妈
I just know when ya fuck this up, they'll kill Ma next.
妈妈餐馆
加百果
Gabbagool!
这些对于"我们不该说的话"都是很好的建议
All great suggestions for things we need'a stop sayin'.
不然我们只会强化有损我们的刻板印象
Otherwise we're just feedin' a harmful stereotype.
你在干什么 扇你一巴掌
What are you doing? Slap ya in the face.
别在脸上表现出来
Get that out of your face.
这是干什么
What is this?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我知道我欠你们一大笔钱
I realize I owe you a buncha money,
但我想
but I'm wonderin'--
你们哪个肉球崽子杀了我奶奶
Which one of ya meatballs killed my grandma?
我的天
Whoa! Holy shit!
你是哈莉·奎茵
You're Harley Quinn.
没错
That's right.
要么免了我爸的债 要么我杀了你们
So either forgive my dad's debt or I kill all of ya.
我们的生意可不是这么谈的
That ain't how our business works.
是的 这是基于贷款
Yeah. It's based on loans
以及贷款相应的利息
and the interest attached to those loans.
我们为社区打理
We're servicing a sector of the community
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表