剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
You will never guess who's at the bar mitzvah.
上帝啊 贝恩
Jesus, Bane!
我没时间玩猜谜游戏 等等
I don't have time for a guessing game. Hang on.
那些鞋子的鞋底是黑色的
Those shoes have black soles!
穿上塑料靴
Put plastic booties on.
哈莉正在企鹅侄子的成人礼上
Harley is at Penguin's nephew's bar mitzvah.
她砸了那愚蠢的场子吗
She crashed the stupid thing?
是的 看起来做得很不错
Yeah, seems like she's doing pretty well.
还带了一只老虎 很厉害
Brought a tiger. Pretty cool.
什么 人人都能买♥♥到老虎
What? Anyone can buy a tiger.
你知道她有人乳♥头♥瘤病毒的吧
You know she has HPV, right?
性感的活人一般都有
Most sexually active adults do.
闭嘴 我马上来
Shut up! I'm on my way.
哥谭铸币厂
这几位麻烦精是谁呢
Uh-oh! Who are these troublemakers?
开玩笑的 我知道是你 稻草人
Nah, I'm just kidding. I know it's you, Scarecrow,
双面人 另一面双面人
Two-Face, other half of Two-Face,
贝恩
Bane.
我要炸掉这个成人礼
I'm going to blow up this bar mitzvah.
奎恩 见到你真好 你都躲哪儿去了
Quinn, great to see you. Where you been hiding?
在你左边 你什么都看不到
On your left, where you can't see shit.
猜猜谁终于想出干掉蝙蝠侠的计划了
So, guess who has a plan to finally get rid of Batman?
正是老娘
Ya girl.
看看谁还没学会爬
Look who's' trying to run
就想跑了
before she can crawl.
你好啊
Mazel tov!
-上帝啊 -你来了啊 丑哥
- Jesus. - Glad you're here, J-Man.
拉把椅子坐 我不介意
Pull up a chair. Doesn't bother me.
好了 谁要牛肉 谁要鸡肉
So, who's goin' beef and who's goin' chicken?
你要滚蛋
You are going somewhere else.
因为这是毁灭军团的桌子
Because this is the Legion of Doom table!
你得去找疯女人桌
Why don't you go find the Crazy Bitch table?
剧透警告 那不是真正存在的
Spoiler: It's not a real table.
我已经暗示了
That was implied!
谁想扔下这个小丑 跟我一起捣毁哥谭
Who wants to ditch this jester and tear up Gotham with me?
笑 跟我笑
Laugh. Laugh with me.
算了 谁需要你们
You know what? Who needs ya?
反正这张桌子离舞池也太远了
This table's too far away from the dance floor anyway.
真不敢相信这群混♥蛋♥
Ugh, can you believe those assholes?
算了 我不需要他们 我和你们一起坐
You know what? I don't need 'em. I'll sit with you guys.
不行 这里是约书亚死党桌
Uh, no. This is the Joshua best friends' table.
除非 你就是那个
Unless, you're the girl
约书亚在夏令营指奸的妹子
that Joshua fingerbanged at Camp.
我要是说是 你们会让我坐在这里吗
If I said yes, would you let me sit here?
这是陷阱 约书亚没指奸过任何人
Trick question. Joshua has never fingerbanged anyone.
那么 艾薇艾薇小艾薇
So, Ivy-Ivy-Bo-Bivy.
我能问你一个私人的问题吗
Um, let me ask you a personal question.
你有没有看过哥谭中♥央♥公园...
Have you ever seen Gotham Central Park...
-在空中吗 -在空中
- From the sky? - From the sky!
你很懂 我在想
Yeah, you get it. Okay, you know, I was thinking,
我们俩应该一起干一票
you and I should do a heist together.
你知道吗
Uh, you know what?
我只是实在厌倦了干票的事
I'm just really kinda worn out from all the heist stuff.
作为一个手无缚鸡之力的女人什么的
It's just kinda hard being such
干这种活真的还是挺困难的
a weak woman and whatnot.
可不是吗
Yeah. I bet.
但是 重活都交给我
Um, but, hey, I'll do all the heavy-lifting.
你根本就不用费心
You don't have to break a nail.
绝对是小风一吹
It'll be a breeze.
小风 没错
Breeze. Yeah.
只是因为我的能力是靠风的
It's just 'cause my powers are wind-based.
你没有能力
You don't have powers!
你只是像全世界所有公园里的
You just have a kite like every kid
所有小孩子一样有个风筝
in every park across the world.
她不想和你合作干一票
And she doesn't want to do a heist with you
因为你很蠢
'cause you're stupid!
-你觉得我很蠢吗 -你不觉得吗
- Do you think I'm stupid? - I mean, don't you?
这些混♥蛋♥假装是我的朋友
These assholes always pretended to be my friends.
但他们其实只是...混♥蛋♥
But they're really just... assholes!
他们觉得我进不了他们的军团
They think I am not in their league,
但是他们什么都不懂
but they don't know shit!
姑娘们 很高兴你们能来
Hi, girls. So glad you could come.
我知道我们都是坏人
I know we're all evil here,
但也许能在注意一下
but maybe we could put a little sugar
你说的脏话
on that salty language,
为了这些孩子们
you know, for the kids.
对不起 科波特太太
Sorry, Mrs. Cobblepot.
下次不会了 抱歉
Yeah, never again. Sorry.
哥们 我们要离开这里
Dude, we got to get the fuck out of here.
不行 我不会放弃
Hell, no. I'm not giving up.
我会让这些军团的人看看
I'll show these Legion guys
我能做一些他们根本做不到的事
I can do something not even they can!
在这里 有什么是他们这群人
What's one thing in this room,
根本没有胆子尝试的事
none of them ever had the balls to try?
水果沙拉吗
The fruit salad?
还有更厉害的
Even worse.
我要抢劫哥谭铸币厂
I'm gonna rob the Gotham Mint.
不能夹断面
No cuts!
好了 别闹了 我们现实一点
All right, Stop. Let's get real for a second.
哥谭铸币厂牢不可破
The Gotham Mint is impenetrable.
他们自信到
They're so confident,
有胆子把中庭租给毁灭军团
they rented the atrium out to the Legion of Doom.
我一定要这么做 好吗
Look, I'm doing this thing, all right?
-如果蝙蝠侠出现呢 -我就杀了他
- What if Batman shows up? - I'll kill him.
-逃跑用的车呢 -我偷一辆
- Where's the getaway car? - I'll steal one.
-你把钱放在哪里 -看看四周
- Where will you put all the money? - Look around.
每个小孩都有一个包
Every kid's wearing a backpack.
听着 艾薇
Gah! Look, Ivy,
你说不可能的所有原因
all the reasons you said it can't work
都是我必须要这么做的理由
are exactly the reasons I gotta do it!
他们可能不喜欢我
They might not like me,
但是他们绝对要对我放尊重
but they will respect the shit out of me.
好吧 去吧 去把钱偷了
All right, fine. Just go. Go steal the money.
但是行行好 别把我一个人丢在这里
Just do me one favor, okay? Don't leave me alone here,
因为...
because... Oh!
派对真无聊 对吧
Party's a drag, huh?
我应该戒掉的 但我就是不行
I really should quit, but, I just can't.
走开 弱不禁风的小毛孩
Go away, fragile child.
我们离开这个地方
Hey, how about we ditch this shindig
去看13岁以上才能看的电影吧
and sneak into a PG-13 movie?
我的爱情魔药
My love potion?
我偷了你的果汁 分给这些孩子们了
I stole your juice and I gave it to these kids.
-没错 -你真是个笨蛋
- Hell yeah! - You're an idiot.
你拼错"天才"了
Ooh, you mispronounced "genius."
不 那种药会让人爱上我
No, that potion makes people fall in love with me
然后再杀死他们
and then kills them.
-什么 -没错 你以为呢
- What? - Yes! What did you think,
你这个风筝变♥态♥
you kite-fucking freak?
我的名字可是毒藤女
My name is Poison Ivy.
该死 所以我才坚持只用风筝
Damn! See, this is why I stick to the kites.
多简单
So simple.
保险库肯定就在附近
The vault must be around here somewhere.
找到了
Bingo.
我们要在这些孩子们都死掉之前拿到解药
We gotta get an antidote before these kids die.
就在我家 在城里的另一头
It's in my apartment across town,
我们要赶紧去那里
so we need to get there quick.
和风筝一样快吗
Quick as a kite?
-天啊 -天气允许的情况下
- Oh, God. - Weather permitting.
好吧 按下按钮吧
Fine, hit the button.
外面在下雨吗
Is it raining out?
我进来的时候还是有点阴
It looked a little overcast when I came in.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表