剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
求你了 不要 拜托 我还有家人
Please! Please don't! Come on, I got a family!
这只是舞台效果
Now, that's just a staging kill,
但如果你喜欢火山献祭
but if volcano sacrifices is your thing,
这里最适合你了
this is the lair for you.
-我要了 -太好了
- I'll take it! - Great!
-我去拟文件 -转念一想
- I'll draw up the papers-- - Aah... You know, on the other hand,
那个巨大的骷髅头造型是不是有点太炫了
is the giant skull a bit too flashy for my brand?
我们能看看其他选择吗
Can we see some other options?
你会爱上这个的 一条从各大银行脱逃的通路
You'll love this one. A short getaway from all the major banks.
听起来就像美梦成真 在哪里
Sounds like a dream. Where is it?
你就站在上面呢
You're standing on it.
一个由鼹鼠人挖掘出的精妙地道系统
An intricate system of tunnels carved by The Mole.
我是说 我很喜欢
I mean, hey, I love it,
但我真的要
but am I really going
打造"鼹鼠女士"形象吗
for a "mole lady" vibe?
好吧 下一个
Ah, okay. Next!
玩乐
上一任租客急冻先生自己修饰了这个地方
The last tenant, Mr. Freeze, did a number on the place,
但是这个城♥堡♥是娱乐的最佳选择
but the castle is perfect for entertaining.
我觉得我的奶头
Hmm, not sure my nips
和她的小伙伴可受不了这么冷的地方
and her buds can handle this cold.
你已经看了六个据点了
You've seen six lairs.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我们还是到没这么冷的地方讨论吧
Let's just discuss this out of the cold.
超级恶人的据点能反应出他们是谁
A super villain's lair is a reflection of who they really are.
那么 哈莉·奎茵是谁
So, who is Harley Quinn?
这个问题很难回...
That's a hard question to ans--
哈莉 你给我们买♥♥了队服吗
Harls, you got us uniforms!
自杀小队 我们叫这个名字吗
Ooh, Suicide Squad! Is that our name?
是一个一直想拉我加入的小队
Ugh, it's a group that keeps trying to get me to join.
我不想和你对[跑]台词
I don't want to run lines with you.
很好 因为我讨厌这种表达
Good! Because I despise that phrase.
马拉松才是用跑的 不是台词
People run marathons, not lines.
演员要交换真正的...
Actors exchange true--
看看哈莉给我们买♥♥了什么
Look what Harley got us.
自杀小队
搞什么
Ah! Ah! Come on!
艾薇 你被驱逐了 你和这些马戏团小丑
Ivy, you're evicted! You and the circus act here
得比泡菜从我下场里排出去的速度还要快得搬出去
need to move out faster than sauerkraut through my lower intestine.
自杀小队
好的 赛 我们马上走
Yes, Sy! We're leaving in a minute.
很好 我要把这个地方给
Good. I'm showing the place to--
你的安全押金没了
That just cost you your security deposit!
不如我下次再来吧
You know what, why don't I come back another time?
不 抱歉 别走 别走
No, sorry, sorry, don't go. Don't go.
自杀小队
只是一直以来做关键决定的都是小丑
Look, it's just Joker made the big decisions.
好吧 不如我们来问你
Okay. How about we ask you
一些问题 也许这样能有帮助
some questions and maybe that'll help?
可能有用 你当初为什么要当恶人
Worth a shot. Why did you first become a villain?
是因为...
Well, you know, it's because--
来了 你知道这个答案
There you go. You know this answer.
-那个... -你知道的
- Uh, well... - You know this.
我想...
I guess...
-我不知道 -天啊
- I don't know. - Oh, my God.
你最崇拜的恶人是谁
What villain do you most admire?
-我不知道 -哈莉
- I don't know! - Harley!
-巧克力还是香草 -我不知道
- Chocolate or vanilla! - I don't know!
哈莉 要是你不告诉我你是谁
Harley! I can't help you, until you tell me
我帮不了你
who you are!
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!
该死 哈莉
Oh, shit. Harley?
亲爱的 你能听到吗
Honey, can you hear me?
自杀小队
"只能干洗" 干
"Dry clean only." Fuck this.
好吧 谁把哈莉弄坏了
Okay, who broke Harley?
哈莉·奎茵
第一季第五集
哈莉 你在吗
Harley, are you in there?
哥们
Dude?
住手
Whoa! Stop!
把嘴巴张开 恶魔
Unmouth her, fiend!
我只是想给她进行心肺复苏
I was just trying to give her CPR.
哈莉 醒一醒 拜托
Harley, snap out of it! Come on!
对物理刺♥激♥没有反应
Ah! No response to physical stimuli.
这可能是四级大脑冷冻
It's probably a level-four brain freeze.
神经 你能治好她吗 进到她脑子里
Psycho, can you fix her? Like, go in her brain
做你做的那种事
and do the fucking thing.
听起来像是一个博士会做的事
That sounds like something a doctor could do.
但是你的"神经"后面可没有加东西
But not someone you just referred to as "Psycho."
好吧 神经博士
Ugh, fine, Dr. Psycho!
很好
Yes!
你能修复好她吗
Can you fix her?
这算什么问题 我当然能了
Can I fix her? Of course I can fix her!
我只要溜进她的脑子里
I'm just gonna slip inside her brain,
做我做的事 谢谢 女士
do my thing, wham-bam, thank you, ma'am--
然后两分钟就搞定了
and I'm done in-a two minutes.
真恶心 你觉得我会让你一个人
Oh, fucking gross! You think I'm gonna let you creep around
猥琐地进哈莉脑子吗 变♥态♥
Harley's head without us, you perv?
-没错 变♥态♥ -你才是变♥态♥
- Yes! Perv! - You're the perv!
但是 作为专业人士 我会让你们做好准备
But, as a professional, I will tell you to prepare
我们马上要进行非常严肃 精致的
because this is serious, meticulous, neuron processing
神经元处理
we're about to undertake.
好了 大家手拉手
Now, everyone hold hands
一起绷紧你们的屁♥股♥
and squeeze your butt cheeks together.
大家没事吧
Whoa! Everyone okay?
神经呢
Where's Psycho?
神经博士
Dr. Psycho!
我真是生出了一个丑陋的孩子
What an ugly baby I have birthed.
他是软糖味的吗 在我梦里 他是软糖味的
Does he taste like fudge? In my dreams, he does.
哈莉的脑子里比我想象的
Huh, Harley's brain is much cleaner
更加干净 更加不像是哈莉
and less Harley-ish than I would have imagined.
我知道 但这是她的记忆博物馆
I know! I know. Because this is her Museum of Memories.
看
Oh! Look.
最快乐的时刻
你回家又晚了 尼克
You came home late again, Nick,
身上一股酒和婊♥子♥味
smelling like alcohol and whore.
她只是工作上的朋友
She's just a friend from work.
不要凑近我的脖子 莎伦
Stop breathing down my neck, Sharon.
没有的东西怎么靠近
Can't breathe down what's not there,
你这个贱♥人♥
you cocksucker!
恭喜各位毕业生
妈妈咪呀
Mamma mia!
对于六岁女孩来说 这一段表演张力很强
It's pretty good scene work for a six-year-old.
我很荣幸能上台致辞
I am honored to be the valedictorian,
我不想感谢任何人
and I just want to thank absolutely no one.
你们都去死吧
Fuck all of ya!
校长去死 我每次下课
Fuck the principal. Fuck the shop teacher
都会盯着我屁♥股♥看的老师去死
that looks at my ass every time I walk out of class.
没错 我看到你了
Yeah, I see you.
大家暑期愉快
Have a great fucking summer!
我在我姐姐的婚礼上基本也说了一样的话
I basically gave the same speech at my sister's wedding.
-哈莉 -伙计们
- Ah! Harley! - Oh, hey, guys.
等等 如果我们在哈莉脑子里
Wait. How can Harley be in here
哈莉怎么会在这里 如果哈莉在...
if we're in Harley, and if Harley is--
我在接下来的20分钟内可不会去想
Yeah, I wouldn't think too hard about bringing logic
逻辑关系的事
for the next 20 minutes.
我们只是来给你进行重启的
We're just here to give you a hard reboot.
听好了
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, listen up.
我找开关的时候 你们要遵守妓♥女♥守则
While I find the switch, you follow hooker rules.
-不得亲嘴吗 -不好意思
- No kissing on the mouth? - I'm sorry.
脱衣舞守则
Stripper rules.
只准看 不许摸
Look but don't touch.
大脑要是感觉到受威胁就会自我保护
The brain will protect itself if it feels threatened.
艾薇 我觉得我有点很不对劲
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表