剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
- Birthday cake for the boss at 4:00. - Thanks, Mark.
天 我讨厌这地方
God, I hate this place.
但至少我不用上街头变戏法才能有钱了
But at least I'm not on the streets turning tricks for cash anymore.
谁知道呢 也许你的故事会不一样
Who knows. Maybe your story will turn out different.
我招不到团队 因为没有人信我
I couldn't get a crew 'cause no one believed in me.
所以我只能自己造
So I had to make my own
相信马克这样的蠢货
by believing in stupid little things like Mark.
无意冒犯 马克
No offense, Mark.
-去见寓言皇后不错吧 -她真的很压抑
- Queen of Fables, pretty fun, right? - Oh, she was pretty bleak.
我走的时候 她说"我要上厕所了
Before I left she was like, "I have to use the bathroom.
好了 我尿好了"
There, I did it."
你让我去找她是因为你觉得我不行吗
Did you send me to her because you think I can't do this?
不 哈莉 我让你去是因为我知道你可以
No, Harley, I sent you there because I know that you can.
听着 我只是想让你知道你面对着什么处境
Look... I just wanted you to know what you're up against,
因为 我...我爱您
you know, 'cause I, uh... I love ya.
别小题大做
Don't make a thing of it.
只有我的内心深受感动吗
Anybody feel this shit but me?
你们这些人[男人]真无情
A man can't show emotion!
男人
A man?
去你的 艾薇
Fuck you, Ivy.
我很感激你的提醒
Look, I appreciate your warning
但寓言女皇让我意识到
but what Queen of Fables made me realize,
如果我想要团队
is if I want a crew,
我不该去找相信我的渣滓
I shouldn't be looking for scumbags who believe in me,
我应该去找没有人相信的渣滓
I should be looking for scumbags no one else believes in.
好吧
Right, okay.
你从抽烟账簿和变戏法饼干身上
So, so, so, that was the take away from the chain-smoking book,
-就学了这个 -是的
- and the trick turning cookie? - Yeah!
我知道从哪里开始
And I know just where to start.
欢迎回来 今天我们请到了神经博士
Welcome back. We have here Dr. Psycho.
他说他是为了说出那个词而道歉
He says he's here to apologize for using the C word.
-仇女小人 -什么
- Woman hater! - What?
仇女 我爱还来不及
Hate women? I cherish them.
这世上没有人比我更尊重女人
No one on God's green Earth respects women like this one.
我知道 我知道 巨化女
I know. I know. Giganta,
姐妹 你有什么感受
girl, how you feelin' about all this?
她很伤心
She is devastated,
这个世界都在攻击一个她认为非常和善
that the world is attacking a man she knows is so kind,
-非常有爱... -我们来听听她自己的意思
- is so loving-- - Let's hear it in her own words.
这就是她的意思
Those are her own words.
我是通灵的 好吗
I'm a telepath, right?
她想 我说 对吗 亲爱的
She thinks it, I say it. Isn't that right, honey?
她说"对"
She said "Right."
她没有说"对"
She did not say "Right"!
你听到她说"对"了吗
Did y'all hear her say "Right"?
她是在和我说话
She was talking to me!
一个不是你的人
An individual person who exists outside of you!
-好样的 姐妹 -一个被你心灵控制多年
- Go, girl. - A person who, for years you mind controlled...
-别这么做 -以为爱你的人
- Don't do this. - ...into thinking they loved you!
-别这么做 -一个要离开你的人
- Do not do this! - A person who is leaving you!
为什么 回来 你这个该死的**
Why, you get back here, you miserable...
上帝啊
Holy shit!
他现在应该是这地球上最没人要的家伙了
He just became the least employable person on Earth.
没错
Exactly.
我在想
So, you know, I thought,
也许你能加入我的团队
hey, maybe you should join me and my crew.
加入你
Join you?
我可是大组织的 女士
I'm in the big leagues, mama.
毁灭军团
The L.O.D.
毁灭军团
The Legion of Doom.
绝对不要
Hard pass!
我们无法容忍♥神经博士说出那种词
We cannot condone Dr. Psycho's use of the C Word,
这并不能代表我们的邪恶门面
as it does not represent our brand of evil.
我们在此将他从毁灭军团
We hereby banish him from the Legion of Doom,
欧洲毁灭军团和美国少年毁灭者中除名
Legion of Doom Europe, and The Junior Doomers of America.
我刚刚说绝对不要吗
Did I say hard pass?
我是说弱弱接受
I meant soft accept.
我想加入你
I wanna join your crew.
不是因为我觉得给女性工作
Not because I think working for a female
能有助于修复我有损的形象什么的
will help rehabilitate my ruined image, blah, blah, blah...
而是有其他原因
It's for other reasons.
我不恨女人
I don't hate women!
看起来可不是你说的这样
Kinda seems like you do.
你嘴里说出来的这些扎心的话
Whoo-hoo, the salty language that comes outta your mouth.
很高兴我的珍妈妈听不到
I'm just glad my Mama Jean ain't allowed to hear it.
就连性感的南方酒吧小伙都觉得你是一坨屎
Even hot southern bartender character thinks you're a piece of shit.
但我相信你 我觉得有适合你的角色
But I believe in you, and I think you have a part to play.
你刚刚说"角色"
Did you say a "part"?
那你肯定需要...
Then you must also require the services of...
该死 又来
Fuck, not again.
-一个演员 -你说得没错
- ...an actor! - You're damn right I do.
你 我和神经
You, me, and Psycho.
即将开启传奇的篇章
This is gonna be the start of something huge.
我们第一个邪恶计划是什么
So, what's our first evil scheme?
火山里藏核弹吗
Is it a nuke in a volcano?
邪恶计划 我可以假扮成
Evil scheme? Oh, a honey pot heist
美味的希拉 色♥诱♥哥谭市长 进行美色抢劫
where I seduce Gotham's mayor with my saucy Sheila character?
一场精彩的个人恩怨复仇怎么样
How do you feel about petty, personal vendettas?
不 我觉得让人不安 倒不变♥态♥
No, I'd say more unsettling than creepy.
不 很烦人 就是这个词
No, disturbing. That's it. Found it.
好了 我们要偷走这家伙的金牌
All right, we're gonna steal this asshole's gold medals
以及任何能偷走的东西
and anything else we can get out hands on.
-老话说 -"地狱的烈火抵不上
- Like the saying goes... - "Hell hath no fury
受到愚弄的女人的怒火"
like a woman scorned."
我是想说"这混♥蛋♥自作自受"
Oh, I was gonna say, "The prick has it coming."
但是 我更喜欢你这句高大上的
But yeah, I like your fancy way better.
好了 计划是这样的
All right, here's the plan.
我和神经从后面进去
Me and Psycho will go in through the back,
找到他的战利品 一洗而空
find his loot, and clean him out.
泥脸 你去前门敲门
Clayface, you go knock on the front door,
假装邮差 支开他
pretend to be the mailman to distract him.
这个邮差是怎么样的
What do we know about this mailman?
他的梦想 恐惧 他存在的理由
What are his dreams? His fears, his raison d'etre?
谁在乎 他只是一个邮递员
Who gives a shit? You're just a mailman.
太好了 这世界眼中只能看到这样
Brilliant! That's what the world sees.
只是一个邮差
Just a mailman.
但是我们 我们更加清楚 对吗
But we... We know better, don't we?
他是一个被忽视的可怕小男孩
He was a horribly neglected little boy,
他在一个笼子中长大
and he grew up in a cage!
他唯一能听到来自外界的声音
The only time he heard rumblings from the outside world
就是邮差到来的时候
was when the mailman came,
所以他这辈子都梦想着成为一个邮差
which is why he spent his whole life dreaming of being one.
不 都不是 你只是一个邮差 去送信
Yeah, no. None of that. You're just a mailman. Deliver the mail.
她想要完美 是吗
Oh! She demands perfection, doesn't she?
那就给她
And she'll get it.
我脑子里已经构思了一个全新的角色
My mind is awhirl with a delicious new character
-你马上就能看到 -不 我不行了
- who you'll soon meet. - No, I can't even.
是谁竟敢惊扰神
Who dares disturb a living god,
在晚上九点后
after 9:00 P.M.?
这是你的信 爸爸
Here's your mail... Dad.
-爸爸 -很多年前
- Dad? - Years ago
你在一家钢琴酒吧遇见了我妈妈
you met my ma in a piano bar,
你就知道你一定要拥有她
and knew you must have her.
父母的爱啊
Damn what your parents thought.
也许她的人生是很坎坷
She might have been from the wrong side of the tracks,
但是她直直地走进了你的心
but she was on the right side of your heart.
-他在干什么 -我受不了了
- The fuck is he doing? - I'm done.
真的是你吗
It's really you?
我...我以为我永远失去你了
I... I thought I'd lost you forever
钢琴酒吧的珍妮特说她
after Piano Bar Janet said she
-"已经处理掉了" -她试过
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表