剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
她和别人上♥床♥了
You know, she's sleeping with someone else.
最糟糕的是 我不能怪她
And the worst part, I can't blame her.
一个女人的爱人整天
I mean, a woman can only go so long
死气沉沉的双眼里只有她时
watching the dead eyes of her lover thrust atop her,
她肯定会另觅新欢
before she looks for something new.
那你联♥系♥我不是因为有人闯入韦恩集团吗
So, you didn't call me about the break-in at Wayne Enterprises?
什么 不
What? No.
是因为我婚姻的破裂
Oh, this is about the break-down of my marriage.
这是紧急信♥号♥♥
The signal is for emergencies.
-好吧 -紧急
- Well... - Emergencies.
你太滥用了
You've abused it.
我的私人生活现在一团糟
Look, my personal life is a mess right now,
我想着和我的朋友聊一聊
and I thought I could talk about that with my friend.
我们是同事
We're co-workers.
哈莉从韦恩集团偷走了非常尖端的技术
Harley stole some highly sensitive tech from Wayne Enterprises.
那东西到了她手里 后果不堪设想
In her hands, it could be catastrophic.
那我去处理
Oh, well, then, I'm on it,
同事
co-worker.
给 犯罪现场的证据
Here, evidence from the crime scene.
-那是什么 -问问你自己吧
- Yeah, what's that? - Ask it yourself.
你曾经是一个很棒的警♥察♥
You used to be such a damn good cop.
我现在依然是
I damn still am.
证明给我看
Prove it.
真是太棒了
Oh, that was awesome.
所有人的表现都很棒
Everyone kicked major ass.
神经 你冻住那个保安的时候 么么
I mean, Psycho, when you froze that security guard, mwah!
不许你用该死的意大利主厨湿吻
Ah-uh. Don't you dare Italian chef finger kiss
形容刚刚那场灾难
any part of that disaster.
你破坏了计划
You screwed up the plan.
我准备好来一票了
I'm ready for the heist,
绝对会很美味的
and it's-a gonna be-a delicious.
该死 我错过那一票了 对吧
Shit. I missed the heist, didn't I?
如果那也算一票的话
If you could call it that.
泥脸失去了一只手
Clayface lost his arm.
不 不 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
我只要在接下来的生涯中扮演独臂角色吧
I'll just play one-armed characters for the rest of my career.
也许《127小时》会有续作
Perhaps they'll make a sequel to 127 Hours.
一直有轻微的嗡嗡声
There has been light buzz.
你们的想法都太狭隘了
You guys are thinkin' small-time, all right?
这比那辆车更加重要
This is a way bigger score than that bike.
这东西是一个
This, this thing is a...
高科技装置
a highly classified technological device
它能让毁灭军团的人都大吃一惊
that's gonna blow the minds of the Legion of Doom.
你根本不知道这能干什么 对吧
You have no idea what that does, do you?
我知道
Yes, I do.
这个...
Something...
能用按钮的东西
Something button related?
不管怎么样 这显然很重要
Look, either way, it is obviously important.
新闻上肯定都在放我们这一票
I bet you this heist's all over the news.
看 我就是这个意思
I mean, look, this is what I'm talkin' about.
恶人官网
哈莉·奎茵大获全胜了吗
懦弱评论家评价最新罪案
连懦弱评论家都发表评论了
We even got reviewed by The Cowled Critic.
毁灭军团只会看他的评论
I mean, he's like the only reviewer the Legion of Doom reads.
懦弱评论者
超级恶人评论中不得不看的
好了 我今天了解到一件事 懦粉们
All right, I learned something today, Cowlheads,
那就是 哈莉·奎茵和她的团队
and that is Harley Quinn and her crew
不配加入任何军团
aren't worthy of Legionnaires' disease,
不配
更别提毁灭军团了
let alone the Legion of Doom.
-等等 什么 -但我对一个接受全宇宙公敌
- Wait, what? - But what should I have expected
神经博士以及他的淫♥荡♥新女友毒藤女的团队
when the crew has the universally hated Dr. Psycho,
本来就没有指望
and his hussy new girlfriend, Poison Ivy.
滚吧
Oh, fuck off.
这简直就是胡扯
That is completely out of context.
我就知道我应该让你摔死
I knew I should've let you fall to your death.
更别提最大的阻碍
And the piece de resistance?
哈莉·奎茵实在太无能了
Harley Quinn is so inept,
她甚至丢下了她的一名成员
she left behind a member of her own team
此人正在哥谭警方的手里
who is now in the hands of the Gotham Police.
他在说谁
What the hell's he talkin' about?
我们都完完整整地回来了
We all made it back in one piece.
不算是
Not exactly.
告诉我哈莉·奎茵在哪里
Tell me where Harley Quinn is.
我只想回去找我爸爸
I just wanna get back to my dad.
好吧 好吧
All right. Okay, okay.
好吧
Well, okay.
不如你和我说说他的事
How about if you tell me about him?
我不行 因为我不能和陌生人说话
I can't, 'cause I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
但我不是陌生人
Oh, but I'm not a stranger.
不 我叫吉姆
No, my name is Jim.
我是一个努力工作的警探 有一个美丽的妻子
I'm a hardworking detective with a beautiful wife
尽管我对她像对待女王一般 为她做一切事
who won't touch me even though I treat her like a queen
她也不愿意碰我
and do everything for her.
一切
Everything! -
但那不是你的问题
But that's not your problem.
我觉得她听起来不大友好
Well, she doesn't sound like a friend to me.
我就是这么和愿意听我说话的任何人说的
That's exactly what I've been saying to anyone who would listen to me.
没有人愿意听
Which is no one.
但是我们现在要说的不是这个
But that's not what we're here to talk about.
但也许应该说一说 吉姆
But maybe it should be, Jim.
天啊 你说得对
My God, you're right...
那么 它知道你知道的一切吗
So, it knows everything you know?
是的 我们已经说过了
Yes, we've been over this.
我的手臂是我的一部分
My arm is a piece of me.
但它不会透露我们的藏身处
But it wouldn't give away our location,
出♥卖♥♥♥我们 或者指证我们吧
turn us in, testify against us, would it?
谁知道呢 它就像个孩子
Who knows? It's like a kid.
它为了得到表扬什么都会做
It'll do anything for approval.
不知道是从谁身上学的
Huh, wonder where it got that from.
要是它全捅出来 懦弱评论家就开心坏了
Ugh, if he squeals, the Cowled Critic will have a field day,
毁灭军团也永远不会接纳我了
and the Legion of Doom will never take me.
但是 最重要的是 我们下半辈子都要在监狱了
But, mostly, we'll all be in prison for the rest of our lives.
没错 还有那个
Oh, yeah, that, that too.
我永远没法找回我失去的小小右手了
And I'll never get my lost, little right hand man back.
对 对 还有那个
Yeah, that, that, that too, too.
你们知道吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, you know what,
我觉得我这句话是为大家说的
I think I speak for everyone when I say
这他妈真是太蠢了
that this is completely fucking stupid.
你能不能现在炒了我 让我马上失业
Can you please fire me now, so I can get some unemployment?
好了 大家哪里都别想去
Okay. No one's going anywhere.
因为我们要救出你的手臂
'Cause we're gonna rescue your arm.
我们要闯入哥谭市警局
We are gonna break into the Gotham City Police Department.
要是我们成功了 军团肯定会马上联♥系♥我们
If we pull it off, the Legion'll call us in no time.
泥脸也会有两根手臂了
Oh, and Clayface will have two arms.
听着 我也很想去 支持你 但是
Look, I'd love to come along, and support you but--
但是你想找到那个
But ya wanna find the critic
说你是我团队里最大的老鼠屎的评论家
that said you're the biggest fuck up on my crew
把他菊花撕烂 我明白 我明白
and tear him a new asshole, I get it, I get it.
我不允许有人诽谤我
I will not be slandered.
我来帮你 我来帮你揍他
I'll help. I'll help you smack him around a little bit.
-什么 -当然是为了你
- What? - For you. Obviously.
我可不能让一个匿名混♥蛋♥
I mean, I can't let this anonymous asshole
随便污蔑我最好的朋友
talk shit about my best friend, right?
艾薇 你愿意为我伤害他吗
Aw, Ive, you'd hurt him for me?
当然了
Yes. Absolutely.
还因为他说我是个神经
And because he claimed I'm fucking Psycho.
但主要是为你 宝贝
But mostly for you, babe.
但也是为我
But also for me.
但是为你 为我们
But for you. For us.
这不重要 我们走吧
It's fine. Let's go.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表