剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
闭上你的嘴吧 走吧
Oh, shut the fuck up. Let's go.
让我看看我的手♥机♥
...look at my phone here.
不 我觉得没问题
No, I think we're good.
我的鸡肉和橡胶似的
Ugh! My chicken is rubbery.
你的牛肉看上去不错
Mmm, your beef looks good.
好吧
Uh, fine.
我可能还要吃呢
Ah, ah, I might finish that.
好了 我们到底在干什么
Oh, well, then, what are we doing?
大家好 今天是
Hey, everybody, let's give it up
约书亚的成人礼
for Joshua's bar mitzvah, huh?
这对我来说非常特别
It was very special for me.
我就是在那时候意识到我的梦想
It was when I realized it was my dream
是成为犯罪之王
to become a crime lord.
今天 我便把这个梦想强加给你
So today, I force that dream on to you.
好了 约书亚
Okay, Joshua ...
准备好迎接你的第一票
Get ready for your first caper.
祝你打败那些警卫
Good luck fighting off the guards,
也就是
also known as
哥谭滑稽马戏的精锐变装者
Gotham Chucklehut's finest improvisers...
哥谭GH
并偷走那一大堆钱
and stealing that cash-ola,
也就是...
otherwise known as...
约书亚币
Joshua Bucks?
不
Oh, no!
去吧 约书亚 我的天啊
Go, Joshua... Oh, my God!
你好 小约 恭喜
Hey, Joshy, mazel tov.
真是太棒了
This is fantastic.
你可能不会笑
You're probably not laughing
因为你每次搞砸后场面都是这样的
because this is sort of how you screw up.
你毁掉了成人礼
You ruined the bar mitzvah.
还进行了即兴表演
And crippled an improv troupe!
演出到此结束 伙计们
And that's our show, folks!
我来
I got this.
说晚安吧 小布丁
Say good night, puddin'.
你觉得这能...
You think this is gonna...
阻止我吗
stop me?
她听上去都很像你
She even sounds like you.
我不觉得...我听上去...
Oh, I don't think... Do I sound like...
可能人永远听不到自己真正的声音吧
You never hear your own voice, I guess.
有时候 我会飞到
Sometimes, I just fly
一个安静的地方进行思考
to have a quiet place to think.
让我的各种想法随风生长
You know, just really let my thoughts just run wild.
各种 还有很多吗
Thoughts? Plural?
好了 我去拿解药
All right, I'll get the antidote.
你不要碰任何东西
And you know, just don't, like, touch anything.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's boogie.
风筝人
Kite Man?
不
Oh, no.
风筝人 没错
Kite Man. Hell yeah!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备好做♥爱♥
Getting ready to have sex.
为什么
Why?
因为在完美的约会后 就会做♥爱♥
Because after a great date, you usually have sex.
抱歉 我本来想说点什么的
Sorry, sorry. I was gonna say something,
但是我想看看会怎么发展
but I wanted to see how all this played out.
闭嘴 弗兰克
Oh, shut up, Frank.
请你把衣服都穿回去
I'm gonna need you to put your clothes back on
因为这不是约会
because this was not a date.
不好意思 如果这不是约会
Excuse me, if this wasn't a date,
那你为什么要带我来你家
why did you bring me back to your place?
为了拿解药
For the antidote!
我以为那是一个暗示
Oh, I thought that was just a line.
-我为什么要暗示你 -我不知道
- Why would I use a line on you? - I don't know!
你为什么非要我一起来
I mean why would you even have me come?
出租车明明更快
I mean, a cab would've been faster.
你知道 我知道 大家都知道
You know it, I know it, we all know it.
天啊 穿好衣服
Jesus, get dressed.
成人礼快乐
把歌♥停了 不许给哈莉放舞曲
Cut the song. No Horah for Harley.
想要阻止我踢你的屁沟
Hey, it's gonna take more than a souped up parasol
一把小皱伞可不够
to keep me from kicking your ass,
你这只不会飞的胖企鹅
you fat flightless bird.
真是一张会说话的小嘴
The mouth on her.
想要变成男人 没有比...
What better way to become a man than by--
让我碰你的雨伞吗 哇
Ooh, than touching your umbrella? Whoo.
我等了很久了
Yes, I've been waiting for this!
有什么遗言吗
Any last words
我要杀死你这个金发 愚蠢 恶臭...
before I kill your dumb blonde, stupid, smelly...
形容词太多了
That's too many adjectives.
白♥痴♥的混♥蛋♥
...idiot ass?
约书亚 你可要瞄准了
Hey, Joshua, make sure you aim it
我的脑袋
directly at my head,
因为你可不想
'cause you don't want to miss
在你的家人与朋友面前打歪了
in front of your friends and family.
我不会打歪
I won't miss.
我可不敢说
I don't know.
这颤抖的手指可不是这么说的
That trembly finger's telling a different story.
这不是颤抖
It's not trembly.
我只是...我从来没有开过雨伞
I just... I've never shot an umbrella before.
我敢打赌你肯定有很多没干过的事
I bet there are a lot of things that you've never done
比如喝啤酒
like drunk a beer.
我经常喝啤酒
I drunk a beer, like all the time.
我总是喝啤酒
I always drunk beers.
你肯定还相信有圣诞老人吧
I bet you still believe in Santy Claus.
我不信 我是犹太人 今天 我是男人了
I don't! I'm Jewish and today, I'm a man.
没错
Oh, that's right,
我忘了我是在和一个刚成为男人的人说话
I forgot I'm talking to a newly grown man.
毕竟 你已经指奸过别人了
I mean, after all, you've already fingerbanged somebody.
-等等 什么 -你有吧
- Wait, what? - I mean, you have, haven't you?
你不会在这种重要的里程碑事件上撒谎吧
You didn't lie about such an important milestone, right?
-没错 当然有过 -那你确定吗
- Yeah, it happened. - Are you sure?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
那么 我显然是对于一些信♥号♥♥误会了
So, um, obviously, I misread some signals.
希望你别觉得我脱衣服很...
I hope me taking off my clothes didn't come across as...
恐怖吗 的确 没有 就是有
Creepy? It did. It didn't. Did.
好吧 嗯 不 我道歉
Right. Yeah, no. I apologize.
我只是 我从来没有和你这种水平的女人
It's just, I have never been alone with a woman
单独相处
of your caliber.
-你不用... -你的眼睛 你的微笑
- Oh, you don't have to-- - Your eyes, your smile...
你那光滑发亮的...
Your silky, shimmering...
天啊 算了
Oh, God. You know what?
坚强的女子...气概 那...
Strong woman... osity? The...
我还是闭上嘴巴吧
I'm gonna be quiet for a while.
其实 从天上看公园
You know, it is kind of cool
的确还是挺不错的
seeing the park from the sky.
当你不说话的时候
I mean, when you're not talking,
我们只是在天空庄严地滑翔
and we're just kinda soaring majestically,
你也不算太赖
you're not so bad.
没错
Hell yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
下面出事了
Something's going on down there.
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
那是在夏令营 在晚上
It was at camp, at night.
只有我和她 灯光很暗
It was me and her and it was dark.
我绝对做了点什么
I definitely did something.
约书亚
Oh, Joshy.
你真的觉得你连用手指干女孩都没干过
Do you really think you're ready to kill someone
就准备好杀人了吗
if you've never even finger blasted a girl?
你说得对
You're right.
我没有准备好
I'm not ready.
我就说我们应该给他买♥♥他要的那个
I told you we should've gotten him the dollhouse
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表