剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
We're both bad asses who look good in spandex.
这身聚合物防弹衣是由坚不可摧的微纤维制成的
This polymer body armor is made from indestructible micro-fiber.
不 看上去就是氨纶紧身衣
Yeah, no, it looks like spandex.
我的朋友失去了一只手
My friend just lost his arm
而我没有想着帮他找回来
and, instead of helpin' him get it back,
我却做了能让我进毁灭军团的事
I did what would help me get into the Legion of Doom.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
就像你让戈登失望了
Just like you let Gordon down.
我不擅长...情绪
Not good at... emotion.
或者
Or...
表达
Vocabulary.
但是 我们还有机会弥补 好吗
But hey, you got a chance to repair it, okay?
我们要在戈登做出什么疯狂的事前找到戈登
We need to get Gordon before he does somethin' crazy.
你的朋友现在需要你
Your friend needs you now.
赫尔曼 我亲爱的赫尔曼
Herman, my sweet Herman.
听着 我明白你的怪物妈妈
Listen, I understand your monster mom
说了不少我的坏话 但你是我的骨肉啊
saying those things about me, but my brood, my own kin?
你让我的人生变成了炼狱
You made my entire life a living hell.
你把我关进地下室好几天
You locked me in the basement for days...
杀死了所有似乎喜欢我的人
...killed anyone who seemed to like me...
-没错 -不给我买♥♥WS4
- That's true. - ...never bought me a WayneStation4...
-好吧 -该死 你还给我起名叫赫尔曼
- All right. - Fuck! You named me Herman!
你是最烂的爸爸
You're the worst father ever!
好了 我们能不能后退一步
Okay. Can we just take a step back?
我让你的人生变成炼狱
I made your life a living hell...
-是因为我在乎你 -什么
- because I care about you. - What?
超级恶人都不是出生于美满的家
Supervillains don't come from happy homes.
我在你身上看到了如此邪恶的潜力
and I saw so much evil potential in you.
要是我觉得你不可能成为全世界最坏的人
If I didn't think you could become the worst person in the world,
我也不会那么努力让你过得那么糟糕
I wouldn't have tried so hard to make your life awful.
我...
I...
我只是想引起你的主意
I only ever wanted to impress you,
但我从来没觉得我足够邪恶
but I never thought I was evil enough.
不行 别哭 别哭
Uh-uh-uh. Nuh-uh. No. Don't cry. Don't cry.
是你要让我哭了 因为我以为我没做好爸爸
You're gonna make me cry because I thought I failed as a father,
你会变得很开心 会变成英雄
and you ended up happy, and heroic.
但看看你
But look at you.
你比我想象中要邪恶多了
You're more evil than I could've dreamed.
我真是太为你自豪了 我糟糕的儿子啊
I couldn't be more proud of you, my terrible son.
我恨你 爸爸 我好恨你
I hate you, Dad. I hate you so much.
我也恨你 儿子
I hate you too, son.
这真是太扭曲了
This is so fucked up,
但竟然很感人
but weirdly really moving.
好了 我不打扰你们了
All right, I'm going to let you guys go.
我要去找布拉德了
I'm going to go find Brad.
如果你想和戈登一起 我明白
If you want to stay with Gordon, I understand.
我只希望你能过得安全和...
I only want you to be safe and...
安全和开心
Safe and happy.
-上帝啊 我们能再来一次吗 -不行
- Holy shit! Can we do that again? - No.
所以你回来了
Oh, so you came back.
我现在有新朋友了
Well, I've got a new friend now
-所以你说什么都... -对不起 吉姆
- so there's nothing you can say-- - I'm sorry, Jim.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我就知道你会意识到我们的友谊
I knew you'd realize our friendship means
比我们日常对抗犯罪更加重要
more than just our day-to-day crime fighting.
我们可以因为内心深处的情感需求
And that we can lean on each other
而互相依靠
for our most intimate emotional needs.
没错
Sure.
优秀的蝙蝠信♥号♥♥灯
A damn good bat signal.
-好吧 -配一个优秀的警♥察♥
- Well... - For a damn good cop.
谢谢你做的一切 手
Thank you for everything, The Arm.
但我真正的朋友回来了
But I've got my real friend back now,
所以你可以去了
so you can go on.
重新被你♥爸♥爸吸收吧
Go get reabsorbed back into your daddy.
别这样
Aw, don't do that.
不要让我更难受了
Don't make this harder than it needs to be.
吉姆 我绝对不会忘记...
Oh, Jim. I'll never forget yo--
好样的
Well done!
好了 奎茵 我要送你去阿卡姆了
All right, Quinn. Time for me to take you to Arkham.
等等 什么 我刚修复了
Wait, what? I just repaired
你最重要的成人关系
your most important adult relationship.
-所有人都举起手 -举起手来
- Everybody hands up! - Hands in the air.
-你们被捕了 -别高兴得太早
- You're under arrest! - Not so fast, gentlemen.
跳舞吧 警♥察♥们
Dance, coppers!
走吧 我们离开这里
Let's go. Let's get outta here.
真是个怂炮
What a pussy!
我怀着谦卑的心情
...and so it is with a humble heart,
向我的懦粉收回我先前的评论
that I come to, Cowlheads, retracting my previous review.
哈莉·奎茵和她的团队拥有强大的潜力
Harley Quinn and her crew have more than proven themselves.
显然我实在是
Look, look, obviously I want to
太想加入毁灭军团了
get into the Legion of Doom super bad.
这对我来说非常重要
It's incredibly important to me,
但是没有你们对我来说更重要
but not more important than you guys.
大家快看这个
Check this out, everybody!
我还想特别支持神经博士
And I want to give a special shout out to Dr. Psycho,
虽然我前几期一直在喷他
who I slandered in my last review.
我觉得很抱歉
Feeling really bad about that.
他用他的超级脑能力让蝙蝠侠消失了
Using his amazing brain powers, he made Batman vanish.
他的超酷儿子肯定会很自豪
His super cool son must be so proud.
-其实不是... -让他说
- Uh... That's not what-- - Let him have this.
我还要为之前说
Also want to apologize for saying
毒藤女和神经博士是一对而道歉
Poison Ivy and Dr. Psycho are a couple.
这是我的错
That one's on me.
-谢天谢地 -终于啊
- Ah, thank God. - Finally.
哈莉·奎茵和她的团队值得被提名为
Harley Quinn and her crew are worthy of being nominated
年度毁灭军团人选
for this year's class of the Legion of Doom.
只要她不要再继续丢下自己的团队成员
if she could only just stop leaving crew members behind.
我们没有扔下...
We didn't leave anybody--
该死
Oh, shit!
达瑞尔 要是你再给我带劣质马桶酒
Darrell, if you ever bring me inferior toilet wine again,
我就不得不把你鲨到浴室
I'll be forced to shank you in the showers
你知道我不想这么做的
and you know I don't want to do that.
我喜欢被称为"厉害老大"
I like being "Cool boss."
鲨鱼王 很抱歉把你丢在这里这么久
Hey, King. I am so sorry for leavin' ya here for so long.
没关系
Oh, no problem.
这让我能亲身体会
It allowed me to experience firsthand
监狱工业综合体的失败
the failings of the prison industrial complex.
-新来的小鱼 -小鱼小鱼小鱼
- Yeah! Fresh fish! - Here fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy.
伙计们 听着 我知道只是开玩笑 但是
Now, fellas, look, I know it's just in fun, but...
我怎么和你们说要注意用语的
What the fuck did I tell you about that word?
-对不起 王 -很抱歉
- Oh, yeah. Sorry, King. - Ooh. Sorry about that.
他们在学呢
Oh. They're learning.
一步一步来 对吧 哈莉
Baby steps, right, Harley?
要是有必要的话 我会赤手空拳
I will kill each and every one of you
把你们全部都鲨了
with my bare hands if I have to!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表