剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
天啊 今天是什么大日子
Oh, boy! What's the occasion?
这是你们的老大为你们
It's a big thank you from the boss
辛勤工作献上的大谢礼
for all your hard work.
这真是
Oh, that is just...
你以为他们没有注意到 但其实他们都有数
You think they don't notice, but they notice.
这简直就像是在吃我的童年
It's like eating my childhood.
让他们进来
Here, let these guys in.
谁想要来一根椒盐卷饼裹香肠
Who wants a pretzel-wrapped wiener?
完美到位
Like a glove.
天啊 这是真的
Holy shit! It's true!
椒盐卷饼裹香肠
Pretzel-wrapped wieners!
先生们和神经 开始第二阶段
Gentlemen and Psycho, begin phase two.
她在那里
There she is.
恭喜你 妈妈 你马上就要孕育出
Congratulations, Mom, you're going to give birth
哥谭的毁灭了
to the destruction of Gotham.
我的费洛蒙
My pheromones.
你要用这些做什么
What did you do with them?
我也很想给你看
Oh, I'd love to show you,
但在我释放的时候
but by the time I unleash it,
你会忙着尖叫
you'll be too busy screaming.
恐惧毒素
植物混合物
不 恐惧毒素
Oh, no, fear toxin.
真没想到啊
Didn't see that coming.
混球 毒药对我没用
Hey, shithead, poisons don't work on me.
那是我最擅长的
That's, like, literally my thing.
所以我用了你的基因
Which is why I used your DNA
给你专门打造了特殊混合剂
to engineer a special blend just for you.
给谜语人打工好玩吗
Was it fun henching for Riddler?
听说他有口臭
I heard his breath smells,
但是和我爆料的这个人本身口气就很臭
but the person who told me that had nasty breath,
所以他说的话可能不可靠
so he could be an unreliable source.
伙计们 闭嘴
Guys, shut it.
要是我们听不到艾薇的声音 我们就找不到她
We can't find Ivy if we can't hear her.
是她的声音 跟我来
That's her! Follow me!
天啊 他们对她做了什么
Oh, my God! What'd they do to her?
我觉得他们给艾薇下毒了[毒藤女]
I fear they've poisoned Ivy.
没什么
Nothing?
应该在轻松点的时候抖这个机灵的
Should've saved that for a lower-stakes situation.
艾薇 没事了 我们来了
Ive, it's okay, we're here!
其实 有事
Actually, it's not okay.
恐惧毒素摧毁了她的大脑
The fear toxin's destroying her brain.
如果我们不赶紧做点什么
Unless we do something soon,
她会永远变成这样
she's gonna be stuck like this forever.
别担心 我知道该怎么救她
Don't worry. I know just how to save her.
你为什么要这么做
Why the fuck did you do that?
我们得把她打晕 我们才能进入她的脑子
I had to knock her out so we can get into her brain,
就像你们进入我脑子时把我打晕了
like I was knocked out when you went into mine.
不
Uh, no.
你只是之前正好晕了
You just happened to be knocked out before.
所以你其实只是
So, really, all you've done
给你朋友脸上来了一拳 笨蛋
is punch your friend in the face, you idiot.
好吧
Oh, well, whoops.
好了 我们赶紧进去救她吧
All right, let's get in there and fix her up.
以及 大家别提我打脸的事
Also, let's not mention the whole face punchin' thingy.
-走吧 -但如果我们都进入她的脑子
- Let's go! - But if we go in her brain,
我们的身体就会无助乖巧地暴露在外
that'd leave our bodies out here all cute and unprotected.
我来保护你们乖巧的身体
I'll protect your cute bodies.
不 不 你上次和我们乖巧的身体一起时
No, no. Last time you were alone with our cute bodies,
还想把我们全烧了
you tried to burn them.
喂 这已经算好的了
Hey, hey, hey, I could've done much worse.
好了 赶紧进她脑袋里
Come on, get in her noggin.
伊薇就指望你们了
Evie's counting on ya.
艾薇 是艾薇
Ivy. It's Ivy!
好吧 我们进去 赛待在外面
All right, we're going in. Sy's stayin'.
没问题
Hot dog!
上帝啊
Holy shit.
恐惧毒素激活了
The fear toxin has activated
艾薇所有最强烈的恐惧
all of Ivy's biggest fears.
伙计们 这边
Hey, guys, over here.
遇到了一些新朋友 真是太好了
Wow, what a beautiful day to meet some new friends.
我真幸运
I'm so lucky.
真是太暴♥力♥了
That was incredibly violent.
没想到树的体内有这么多东西
I did not realize there was so much stuff inside of trees.
它冲我们来了
It's comin' for us!
谁来做点什么啊
Somebody do something!
好想法 老伙计
Good thinking, old chum,
你知道我会卡在齿轮里 但我不会有事
knowing I would clog up its gears, but it wouldn't kill me.
对 我...
Yeah, that was, uh...
我就是这么想的
That was definitely a thing I knew.
我们现在该怎么办
What the hell are we supposed to do now?
有人提出了一个驱动剧情
Oh, does someone have a plot-driven question
需要魔力答案的问题吗
that needs a magical answer?
让我来为你们效劳
Let me be of service.
我希望我能有那种有魔力的背景音 那种...
I wish I had that magical sound in the background, that...
就是这样
There it is!
弗兰克秀能不能停一停 赶紧说正事
Can we stop with the Frank show and get on with it?
艾薇的脑子被稻草人的恐惧毒素扭曲了
Hmm. Ivy's brain is warped by Scarecrow's fear toxin,
这激活了她所有最大的恐惧
which has activated all her biggest fears.
为了拯救她 你们要毁掉她
To save her, you need to destroy the thing
最恐惧的东西
she fears most.
我们要怎么弄清楚那是什么
And how do we figure out what that is?
我想肯定不是这个怪物碎木机
Well, I guess it's not this monster wood chipper.
不然还能是什么
What the hell else could it be?
你们没看到那边的那座恐怖大宅吗
Do you not see the creepy ass mansion right there, huh?
超级恐怖大街111号♥
111 Creepy Ass Street.
小艾薇
Aw, little Ivy.
潘梅拉 你的朋友们呢
Pamela, where are all your friends?
你说得没错 亲爱的 她没有朋友
You were right, dear, she has no friends.
我以为你至少还能有一个朋友 但是妈妈更了解你
I thought you had at least one friend, but Mother knew better.
我们应该雇一些小矮人 假装成
We should've hired those dwarfs to pretend to be kids
假装喜欢你的小孩
to pretend to like you.
艾薇最大的恐惧当然是她的残忍♥老爹
Of course Ivy's biggest fear is her cruel father.
我们原生父亲都有问题
Oh, we've all got daddy issues.
我们要把你这个
Hey, we're gonna kick your
养尊处优的小白脸踢回寄宿学校
trust-fund-having ass back to boarding school.
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
坚持住 小艾薇 我来救你了
Hang on, little Ive, I'm comin' for ya!
你让我死了
You let me die!
我们要想办法回到那个大宅里
Okay, we gotta figure a way back into that mansion
杀死那个混♥蛋♥
to kill that son of a bitch.
艾薇的爸爸不是她最深的恐惧
Ivy's dad is not her biggest fear.
她最深的恐惧还没有到来
Her biggest fear is on the way.
所有恐怖的东西都有这种笑声
All scary shit got that laugh.
天啊 风筝男
My God! Kite Man?
她害怕风筝男
She's afraid of Kite Man?
不是 笨蛋
No, dummy!
你能不能闭嘴别评头论足了
Would you can it with the commentary
好好给我看完
and just let this shit play out?
他来了 我想阻止他的
He's coming! I tried to stop him,
但是他太强大了
but he's too powerful.
我得飞走了
I gotta fly.
快飞走
Fly away.
救命 不
Help. Nah.
大家有没有觉得屁♥眼♥发紧
Everybody feel that pucker in your assholes?
这说明真正的恐怖[屎]要来了
That means shit is about to get real.
这就说得通了
Oh, well, that makes sense.
有点《圣诞颂歌♥》的味儿
I mean, it's a little Christmas Carol,
不过 干掉他们吧
but, eh, let's just kill 'em.
我们没事 我们很好
We're good, we're fine.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表