剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Ivy, you're right. I let Joker get to me.
我背叛了我的朋友 背叛了你
I turned my back on my friends and on you.
但那是过去的我了
But that is the old me.
该炸掉她了
Time to blow her up.
看到我现在有多无私了吗
See how selfless I am now?
我们还是最好的朋友吧
Best friends again?
一切就当过去了吧
Water under the bridge?
哥谭水库
供应公共用水
不得擅自下水
这些泡泡看起来可不秒
Hmm. That bubbling seems ominous.
智能吧的那家伙
So, the guy at the Smart Bar
说一切应该没有问题
said that everything should be fine.
我说出口了 丹妮丝
I did it, Denise.
我和雪儿说 我要离开她了
I told Cheryl I'm leaving her.
现在 我和你能永远在一起了
Now it's you and me forever.
丹尼尔
Oh, Daniel.
该死
Oh, shit.
这可不妙
So, this is not great.
能不能帮帮忙
Hey, a little help over here.
有没有人有WD40[万能防锈润滑剂]
Anybody have any WD-40?
或者来点椰子油
Maybe some coconut oil?
我真的好疼
I'm in a lot of pain!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表