剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
往洞里丢一点食物
Lower some livestock down the hole,
走开 等几个星期
walk away, wait a few weeks,
希望它能平静下来
and, uh, hope it calms down.
你要是不处理这些令人讨厌的噪音
If you won't deal with that noise-making abomination,
那就我来
then I will.
她不讨厌
She's not an abomination.
她是我的姐姐 我的姐姐
She's my sister. My sister.
好吧 我需要你好好解释一下
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna need you to explain that.
我警告过你 但是你毫不在意
I warned you and you paid me no heed.
现在 尝尝我的咸...
So now, taste the salty brine of my sweet--
该死 该死
Shit! Shit, shit, shit.
与我同在吧 康斯坦丁
Be with me, Konstantin.
兄弟 是我 氪星的超人
Brother, it is I, the Superman, from Kryptalon.
这些人不是你的敌人
And these people are not your enemy--
不算是最糟糕的表演
Not my worst review.
风筝人前来救驾
Kite Man to the rescue.
我会保护我们的 宝贝
I'll protect us, babe.
也许他们收走了来宾的武器
Maybe they took the weapons from the guests
但是他们没有检查
but they didn't check...
侍者的
The help.
逆风了 该...
Oh, cross wind, oh, shi...
他刚刚叫你"宝贝"吗
Did he just call you "Babe"?
我...你知道的 我...也许吧
I... You know, I... Maybe.
让你的走狗退下 卢瑟
Call off your dogs, Luthor.
今晚 我不必对你们所有人出手
Not everyone has to suffer at my hands today.
这是我和她们之间的事
This is between me and them.
"她们"应该是指我吧
By "Them" I think you mean me.
你好 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
大卫 不是所有事都和你有关
David, it's not always about you.
但也不是和我无关
But it's not not about me either.
艾薇
Ivy!
愿波塞冬怜悯你的灵魂
May Poseidon have mercy on your soul.
鱼混♥蛋♥ 你为什么不会到你的海洋里去呢
Hey, fish dick, why don't you go back to the ocean?
我说的也就是"世界厕所"
Otherwise known as "The world's toilet."
嘘
Boo.
好吧 不能说海洋笑话吗
Oh, so no ocean jokes?
看来政♥治♥正确文化要把喜剧
Uh, it seems like political-iggical correct culture
给逼死了
is killing the comedy.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
天啊 天啊 不不不
Oh God, oh God. No, no, no no no.
该死
救我
Help me.
我做了什么
Ah! What have I done?
我的兄弟们 我的兄弟们
My brothers. Oh, my brothers!
海王
Aquaman!
看 我踩着你的鱼呢 踩着呢
Look, I am stomping on your fish. Stomping!
贝恩 住手
Bane, stop it.
街对面有一个基♥督♥教青年会泳池
Hey, there's a YMCA pool down the street.
把盐水鱼扔进漂白粉泳池呗
Just throw saltwater fish into a chlorinated pool.
水不都一样吗
Water's water, I guess.
拜托 你是四岁小孩吗
Come on. What are you, four?
接下来我要说的事
What I'm about to tell you,
从来没有和任何人说过
I've never told to anyone.
我的姐姐米里耶尔和我都是中情局的人
My sister Mirielle and I were both CIA.
她曾经是一个顶尖的科学家
She was a top scientist, the best!
早在八十年代 可♥卡♥因♥和动物杂交
And in the '80s, cocaine and animal hybridization
大肆泛滥
were all the rage.
机密
中情局
员工证
中情局外勤特工
我是兰利的随时清理人员
I was Langley's go-to cleaner.
你知道随时是什么意思吗
You know what "Go-to" Is?
就是你随时能找的人
It's the guy you go to!
如果有麻烦
If there was a mess,
就找我来处理
I was the man to take care of it.
我的任务
My missions took me
从热带雨林的树顶到海底
from jungle treetops to the sea floor.
于是我问米里能不能帮我做一个杂交动物
So, I asked Mirie if she could make a hybrid for me,
来帮助我完成任务
one that could aid me on my missions.
半猴半章鱼的
A half-monkey, half-octopus,
或者通俗地来说 猴章鱼
or as it's commonly known, a Monkeypuss.
她说这违反规定
She said it was against protocol.
但我一直求她
But I just kept bugging her,
最终 因为她真的很爱我
and finally, because of how much she loved me,
她同意试一试
she agreed to try.
你应该猜到了 一切完全失控了
As you might've guessed, it all went horribly wrong.
神经 认识一下我的姐姐米里耶尔
Psycho, meet my sister Mirielle.
她是拖吧吗
She's a mop?
不 她不是拖吧
No, she's not a mop.
是在门卫的柜子里 我弄错了 杀了我吧
It's the janitor's closet. I made a mistake, so kill me.
这是米里耶尔
Here's Mirielle.
从一个正义联盟成员的手中救下了毁灭军团
Saving the Legion of Doom from a member of the Justice League.
就算只是海王 这也肯定能让我入选了
I mean even if it was Aquaman, ugh, that is gettin' me in.
就算你没有入选
Look, even if ya don't get in,
被提名也已经很棒了 对吧
it's still pretty cool to be nominated, right? Right?
不 那我就直接从那个窗户跳出去
Uh, no. I would do a header out that window
让我的脑子砸在人行道上
and let my brains smash all over the sidewalk.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
最后一次机会 你确定不想加入吗
Last chance. Sure you don't want in?
哈莉自己的本事已经足够加入了
Harley is good enough to get in on her own.
你也看到她对付海王的样子了
You saw what she just did to Aquaman.
让她加入
Let her in.
看在上帝的分上 你都让贝恩加入了
I mean, for God's sake, you let Bane in.
这其中包含了很多政♥治♥因素
Lot of politics involved there.
所以 你最终的回答是不吗
So, your final answer's a no?
我们都知道我们为什么来这里
We all know why we're here,
我很高兴宣布
and I'm happy to say,
军团已经投票
the Legion has voted,
选出了一名新成员
and we have a new member.
哈莉 加入我吧
Harley. Join me.
去他妈的这些人
Just fuck these guys.
艾薇 你在说什么
Ive, what are you talkin' about?
今年大家的表现很棒
This year was a fine crop.
但是有一个人尤为突出
But one person stood above the rest.
就我们俩 开拓我们俩的事业
Just you and me. Like we'll start our own thing.
那...那会是哈莉和艾薇
It'll be... It'll be Harley and Ivy.
你知道我们可以穿配套的阻燃紧身衣
Y'know we'll get those matching flame retardant jumpsuits
你一直很想要的 你很喜欢的
you've always wanted. You love those.
你是说那件你的上面是
You mean the one where yours says
"艾好" 我的是"奎王"吗
"Yaass" And mine says "Kween."
艾好 艾好
Yaass. Yaass.
不不不 拜托
No, no, no. No, come on.
是你要我为了这个而离开小丑
You told me to leave the Joker for this,
我现在来了 绝对会成功的
and now I'm here and it's gonna damn well happen.
哈莉 听我说
Harley, listen to me.
这个人是一台彻头彻尾的机器
This person is an absolute machine.
他们不想要你 好吗
They don't want you. Okay?
他们从来就不想要你
They never wanted you.
他们只是想利用你而得到我
They were just using you to get to me.
我要欢迎我们的新成员
And I'd like to welcome our newest member,
哈莉·奎茵
Harley Quinn!
哈莉 你成功了
Harley, you did it!
恭喜你 哈莉
Congratulations, Harley!
谢谢你相信我
Hey, thanks for believin' in me.
不 我...我只是想保护你
No. I... I was just trying to protect you.
哈莉·奎茵 欢迎加入毁灭军团
Harley Quinn, welcome to the Legion of Doom.
好吧 你想加入这些混♥蛋♥
Fine. You want to join those assholes?
去吧 你也去做混♥蛋♥吧 你去吧
Go! Be an asshole yourself, be my guest.
你怎么就不理解
What don't you understand about
"他们有能变成车 发射导弹的
"They have a submarine that turns into a car
潜水艇"
that shoots missiles"?
军团很棒
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表