剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
that can turn into a car and shoot missiles.
我们有三辆
We have three of them.
任何成员随时都可以使用
And they're available to our members at any time.
哈莉 你终于能来真是太好了
Harley. So glad you could make it.
莱克斯 这地方真是太棒了
Lex, this place is amazing.
不赖吧
Not too bad, huh?
手榴弹自动售货机和随时供应的康普茶
The grenade vending machine and Kombucha on tap.
你们真是面面俱到
I mean, you guys thought of everything.
自从你单干后 我就一直在关注你
I've been watching you ever since you went solo,
我从来没见过像你这么快崛起的邪恶新星
and I haven't seen an evil rising star like you
当然了 除了我之外
since, well, since me.
伙计
Hey, buddy?
你已经吹完你自己了
Now that you're done kissing your own asshole...
没有这种说法
That's not a phrase.
为什么叫我们来
...why are we here?
你们肯定知道我们的准成员之夜
Look, I'm sure you know about prospective member night.
每个军团都可以提名一人加入我们
Where every Legion member can nominate someone to join?
哈莉 猜猜我提名了谁 你
Well, Harley, guess who I nominated? You.
所以 今晚回来参加派对
So, come back tonight for the party,
见见大家 看看你和大家合不合得来
meet everyone, see how you mesh,
也许一切顺利的话
and, maybe if it goes well,
你可以成为D军的下一个成员
you could be the next member of the LOD.
我们都是这么称呼毁灭军团的
That's what we call the Legion of Doom.
原来是这个意思
Oh, is that what it stand for?
我还以为是大屌♥军团的意思
I thought it was Legion of Dildos.
那是街对面一家性用品店的名字
That is a sex shop down the street
我们正在和他们进行一场旷日持久的诉讼
with whom we're currently in a protracted legal battle.
-那我们就今晚见了 -绝对不见不散
- So, I'll see you guys tonight? - Uh, damn right you will.
我需要搞个停车批准吗
Oh, hey, do I need to get my parking validated?
我们从不批准
We don't validate.
真邪恶
So evil.
我们去纪念品店吧
Hey, let's hit the gift shop.
他们会卖♥♥那种写名字的
They have those mini-license plates
迷你身份牌
with your name on 'em.
你们先去吧
Oh, um, yeah, yeah, knock yourself out.
我...我待会再来找你们
I... I'm gonna catch up with you in a bit.
你打什么主意
Hey, so what is your deal?
你们前几个月对哈莉嗤之以鼻
Like, why are you suddenly so interested in Harley
为什么突然又对她感兴趣了
after treating her like shit for months?
你知道我们给你发了多少邀请吗
Do you know how many invitations we've sent to you?
天 我不知道 几百万封吗
Jesus, I dunno, millions.
冷静点 才148次 而你每次都回绝了
Calm down, it's 148. And every time you rebuff us.
因为我不想加入
Because I don't want to join
你们这几个自我感觉良好的屌♥派对
your self-important sausage party.
-我们有一个女人的 -好样的
- Hey. We have a woman. - Good for you.
我忘了她的名字了 但是她很可爱
I'm blanking on her name right now, but she's lovely.
很好
Great.
你想继续玩 还是认真和我说话
Do you want to play around or you want to get serious?
爱死了
Love that.
只有你能做到这样
You're the only one that can do that,
所以你说得对
which is why you're right.
我不想要哈莉 我想要你
I don't want Harley. I want you.
那你为什么要邀请她
Then why did you fuckin' invite her?
金球奖为什么提名《火星救援》为最佳喜剧
Why did the Golden Globes nominate The Martian for best comedy?
他们想看马特·达蒙表现
They wanted Matt Damon to show.
在这个比喻中 你就是马特·达蒙
In this metaphor, you're Matt Damon.
好吧 我明白了
Yes, okay, I get it.
这个比喻非常白♥痴♥ 也非常过时
It was just a very stupid and outdated reference.
我看的电影不多
I don't see a lot of movies.
听着 我不会加入毁灭军团的 好吗
Look, I'm not joining the Legion of Doom, okay?
或者D军什么的
Or the LOD or the whatever.
没有关系
That's totally fine.
不过我忘记说了
Oh, just one thing I forget to mention.
如果你不加入 哈莉也别想加入
If you don't join, Harley doesn't get in either.
好吧 他们没有"哈莉"
Okay, they don't have Harley,
但这个够接近了 这地方是不是很棒
but this is close enough. Isn't this place awesome?
哈维
店铺关闭
该死
God damn it!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear a damn thing.
什么 你没听到这声音吗
What? You didn't here that?
那个啊
Oh, that thing?
是的
Yes.
那只是水管
That's just the pipes.
好吧 我需要你好好解释一下
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and explain that.
好吧
Okay.
地下室里
There may be
可能有一个巨大的触手怪
a giant tentacle monster in the basement.
欢迎准成员
不得携带武器
你确定已经拿出口袋里的所有东西了吗
Are you sure you took everything out of your pockets?
手♥机♥ 钥匙 你的金属外骨骼
Phone? Keys? Your metal exoskeleton?
请拿出你的武器
Check your weapons, please.
《演员的自我修养》
那不是武器
Uh, That's not a weapon.
好 等我把人演死 你就知道了
Fine, but when I act someone to death, you'll be blamed.
你...你觉得小丑会来吗
Hey, do you... Do you think Joker is gonna be here?
你知道吗...我不在乎
Hey, ya know what? I... I don't give a shit.
不 不在乎
Nope, don't care.
那是我的竞争对手 克格勃野兽
Ooh, there's my competition, KG Beast. Huh.
他卸掉机械机♥枪♥臂后看起来也没有那么可怕
Not so scary when they make him take off his machine gun arm.
小哈 你看看这个地方 这不是你
Harls, look at this place. I mean, this isn't you.
但这可以是我
But it can be.
这里充满抱负 优雅和龌龊
I mean, it's aspirational and classy and shit.
优雅 好吧
Classy? Okay.
你今天早上可是用搅拌机喝麦片的
'Cause this morning you drank cereal out of a blender.
我们别忘了
Let's all remember that.
好吧 我另一个麦片杯很脏
Okay, my other cereal cups were dirty.
我要去社交了
Look, I gotta go mingle.
你和我说什么
What did you say to me?
我没有背弃水下的世界
Oh, I have not turned my back on the aquatic world.
而是水下的世界背弃了我
It turned its back on me.
你们可以自己玩蛋去吧
Oh, well, you can kindly go fuck yourself!
这不是艾薇恶人吗
Well, if it isn't Ivy-licious.
在我翅膀后的微风
The wind beneath my wings.
你也受邀加入这个还是...
So like, did you get an invite to this thing or--
不 不 其实是我最近接了个供餐的活
Naw, naw, I picked up a catering gig actually, yeah.
做艾薇的男朋友 可是很花钱的
Bein' Ivy's boyfriend, it is pricey.
但是你值得
But you are worth it.
鸡肉沙爹
Chicken satay?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我要炸了你 鸡肉沙爹
I will blow you up, you chicken satay.
不如收起你的愤怒
Or, why don't you take that anger,
放回你的情绪收纳口袋
put it in your feelings pocket
我会把这一盘都给你
and I'm going give you this whole tray.
你为什么和他说话
Why are you talkin' to him?
怎么了 他比这里的蠢蛋们都要优雅
What? He outclasses any of these idiots. Okay?
这就是这个地方的问题
This is the problem with this place.
这里就是男子俱乐部
It's like a boys club.
就像是...像是该死的兄弟会
It's like a... it's like a goddamn frat.
是我 海王
It is I, Aquaman,
亚特兰之子
son of Atlan,
亚特兰蒂斯的...
heir to the throne of--
嘘
Boo to you!
亚特兰蒂斯的...
To the throne of--
嘘
Boo!
你们偷走了我的家族珠宝
You two stole my family jewels.
你的蛋蛋吗
Your balls?
别闹了 辛斯特罗 我知道是你
Oh, grow up, Sinestro. I know that was you.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
我们杀了它
Let's kill it.
或者...或者我们照我的做法
Ah, or... Or we can do what I usually do.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表