剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
有其父必有其女
Classic case a' samesies.
没有其女
No samesies!
我没有背叛我的团队 是他们离开了我
I didn't turn on my crew. They left me!
没错 因为你和那个怪异小丑
Yeah, 'cause you were suckin' face
互相啃脸
with that goyische clown.
你对男人的品味总是很糟糕
You've always had bad taste in men.
天 不知道是从谁身上继承的
Gee, I wonder where I learned that from?
我的包礼物工作台
Oh, my gift wrapping station!
哈琳 求你了 别杀了你♥爸♥爸
Harleen, please don't kill your father.
没错 我们是一家人
Yeah, we're family.
家人不会互相残杀
Family doesn't kill each other.
你们不是我的家人
You people are not my family.
你们知道吗
And ya know what?
你们根本就不配
You're not even worth it.
哈莉 你怎么了
Harley? What happened to you?
看看谁醒了
Well, look who's up.
哈琳
Harleen?
怎...
Wha...
我这是幻觉有多严重了
How much of this am I hallucinating?
镜子中的影像可能看上去没有那么真实
只有我是
Just me.
奇怪的是 那个晕到的勃起男
Weirdly the passed out guy with the boner
和开车的植物都是真的
and the plant driving the car are both real.
你为什么让我回到本松赫斯特
Why did ya tell me to go back to Bensonhurst?
镜子中的影像可能看上去没有那么真实
我要辩白一句
In my defense,
我怎么知道你父母会为了一百万赏金
how could I have possibly known your parents
就想把你杀了
would try to kill you for a million dollar bounty?
再说了 谁想你死
Who wanted you dead, by the way?
不知道 可能是任何人
No idea. Feels like it could be anyone.
我现在无依无靠了 连艾薇都恨我
Now I got no one left. And even Ivy hates me.
你在胡言乱语什么 艾薇不恨你
What the fuck you babblin' about? Ivy doesn't hate you.
我来找你是因为艾薇说她需要你
I'm only here because Ivy says she needs you.
她被抓了 危在旦夕
She's been captured. It's life or death.
什么
What?
快去
Step on it.
欢迎来到哥谭市
我就是那时告诉我妈妈 我不想做律师
That's when I told my mother I don't want to be a lawyer.
我感兴趣的是孩童早教
My passion is early childhood education.
我告诉你 她可不...
And let me tell you, she did not...
博士来了
Doctor's here.
抱歉 看来是收割的时间了
Sorry, I guess it's time for harvesting.
你到底是谁 让我看看你的脸
Who the fuck are you? Show me your face.
你可能得准备个袋子
Uh... Gonna have to settle for a bag.
约书亚
Joshua!
怎么了 贝恩
Whatup, Bane?
我刚刚看到你叔叔给你的联盟公♥司♥卡
I just saw the statement from the Legion corporate card
发来的声明
that your Uncle Penguin gave you.
你下令悬赏
Did you put a down payment
杀死哈莉·奎茵吗
on a bounty to kill Harley Quinn?
什么 才没有
What? Pfft. No.
你就是个骗子
You are a lying liar!
好吧 是的 她毁了我的成年礼
Okay, yes! She ruined my bar mitzvah.
我要她去死 去死 去死
I want her dead. Dead. Dead. Dead!
信♥用♥卡♥只能用在紧急情况
The credit card is for emergencies only,
但你的账单都是糖果 电子烟笔
but your bill is all candies, and vape pens,
还有叫什么"邂逅海豚"的鬼玩意
and something suspiciously labeled "dolphin encounter."
你要悬赏就得用现金
When you put out a hit, you pay in cash.
好吧 我来取消
Okay, fine, I'll cancel it.
已经取消了 因为我是这种信♥用♥卡♥的管理人
Already done because I am this credit card's reckoning.
我要断掉这张卡 我要剪成两半...
I am cutting this card and I am cutting it in half--
不 求你了 我不喜欢你这么做 贝恩
No. Please. I hate when you do this, Bane.
-这刀口都钝了 -贝恩
- These blades are dull. - Bane!
-我来折断 -不要
- I will bend it. - Don't do that.
太晚了
Too late!
你以为我想做一个用信♥用♥卡♥的人吗
Do you think I want to be credit card paying man?
我也是有梦想的
I have dreams, too!
对不起 贝恩 不 你说得对
Sorry, Bane. No, you're right.
你说得对 我不该想杀死哈莉
You're right. I shouldn't have tried to kill Harley.
我只是太...冲动了
Aw, I guess I was just being...impulsive.
因为你还年轻
Because you are young.
通往成熟的路还有很长 约书亚
The road to maturity is a long one, Joshua.
该死 谁放在这里的
Ahhh! Goddammit! Who put that there?
炸个粉碎吧
Blow up on the ground
你这该死的办公室椅
you stupid office chair!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表