剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
No. I said listen to me, okay?
你是个坏蛋 但你是个好人
You're a bad guy but you're a good person.
我可不敢说 艾薇 坏就是坏
Uh, I don't know, Ive. Bad is bad.
好吧 这样说吧
Ugh! All right, let me try this again.
你的坏是广播级别的
You're like broadcast bad.
她是有线台级别的
She's cable bad.
相信我 你会后悔的
Trust me. You're gonna regret this.
你穿得跟个和老公上司偷♥情♥的40岁家庭主妇
I can't listen to you when you're dressed like a '40s housewife
我没法听你的
who's fucking her husband's boss.
你这套行头是想干什么
I mean, what is with that outfit?
什么 我只是...我要去...
What? Oh, I'm just... I'm going out to...
-做环境事业 -"做环境事业"
- To do environment. - "To do environment"?
天啊 那是一束玫瑰花吗
Oh, God. Is that a bouquet of roses?
你知道在我看来 你递给我一束婴儿脑袋吧
You realize that's like handing me a bunch of baby heads, right?
婴儿脑袋 连着婴儿的身体呢
Uh, baby heads. With baby bodies.
看看谁早就想到了这一点
Guess who's one step ahead of you?
风筝人
Kite Man.
你费了很大心思 你真是太贴心了
This is actually very sweet of you, what you've done here.
-你看起来很靓 -天啊 你真是不让我好过
- Yeah, you look bangin'. - Oh, God. You make this so hard.
好吧 你准备好了吗
Okay. Are you ready?
你看到我的公♥寓♥号♥码了吗
Uh, did you check out my apartment number?
本来是66 我翻转了一下
It was a 66. I did a little flip-a-roo
第二个数字 让它看上去很棒
on that second numero seis to make it real nice.
我不该来的 我们还是应该和上次一样旅馆见
This was a mistake. We should've just met at the motel again.
-我觉得那才是我们的风格 -不
- I feel like that's more of our jam. - No.
不 我只是在开玩笑
No, I was just jokin'.
我马上装回去 我装回去
I'm gonna put it back. I'm putting it back.
我装回去 宝贝
I'll put it back, babe.
你确定你不想一起去吃晚餐
So, you sure you don't wanna go out for dinner?
-而是看电影吗 -什么 要在光天化日之下一起
- Instead of a movie? - What? In a public place?
是啊 风筝人想做个雄孔雀
Yeah, I mean, Kite Man likes to peacock.
带着他的雌孔
With his peahen.
-就是雌孔雀的意思 -我知道
- That's a female peacock. - I understood.
我们还是看电影吧
Uh, let's do a movie.
好吗 我绝对选电影
Okay? Like, definitely, a movie is my choice.
收到 下次再共进晚餐
Gotcha. Restaurant next time.
棒
Nice.
好了 皇后 交给你了
Okay, Queen. You're up.
他好可爱
Aw. He is precious.
你确定灰姑娘的老鼠能胜任这个活吗
But are you sure Cinderella's mouse is up for the job?
这能解答你的问题了吗
That answer your question?
能 但这也带来了更多的问题
It does, but it actually brings up a lot of other questions.
好了 我们要偷一个个人力场装置
All right. We got a personal force field to steal.
搞什么
The hell?
该死
Oh, shit.
欢迎来到布莱克西斯家族重聚会
Welcome to the Praxis family reunion.
普莱克西斯家族重聚会
该死 这家伙把我们的事说出去了
Damn it, that guy ratted us out.
-我要取消任务 -放松
- I'm calling off the mission. - Relax.
你去做你该做的事 我来拖住他们
You do your thing. I'll keep them busy.
谁喜欢童话
Who likes fairy tales?
我们成功了
We did it!
寓言 走吧 我们轻而易举地...
Fables, let's go! We pulled off the caper without a--
-该死 -这太可怕了
- Oh, shit! - This is horrifying!
我再也不需要这双眼睛了
I won't be needing these anymore.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
全都是大灰狼的功劳
All credit goes to the Big Bad Wolf here.
但是为什么啊
But why?
你也在 你看到那家伙把我们的事说出去了
You were there. That guy ratted us out.
于是我就把他杀了
So I killed that guy.
所有人都看到我把他杀了
Then everyone saw me kill that guy,
于是我就把所有人杀了
so I killed everyone.
必须赶尽杀绝 不然他们就会来报复
You gotta end the bloodline and prevent any revenge killing.
这是坏蛋初级课的内容
I mean, that's just Evil 101.
我在波士顿大学就是教这门课的
Uh, I taught that class at Boston College,
我们从来没有讲过这么操蛋的课
and we never covered anything this fucked up.
好了 伙计们 看看周围
All right, guys. Come on. Take a look around.
确保我把所有人都杀了
Make sure I got everyone.
确保他们全死了
Make sure they're all dead.
没错 没错
Uh, yup. Yup.
你把所有人都杀了 走吧
You killed the shit out of everyone. Let's go.
好吧 那我来叫出
All right. Let me grab
三只小猪把这里收拾干净
the Three Little Pigs to clean this mess up.
他们真可...我的天啊
Oh, they are cu--Oh, Jesus.
好样的 去吧 孩子们
There we go. Go get 'em, boys.
快点 骨头也要吃掉
Come on. The bones, too.
快点 骨头
Come on. The bones.
虽然没有人说过
You know, no one ever talks about it
但是粘在披风上的脑子简直洗不掉
but it's almost impossible to get brain out of a cape.
她叫了猪来...
Did she do the pig thing or...
看来是的了 那么...
That's a yes. So...
你觉得我之前的担心是有道理的吗
You think I was right to be worried?
有 天啊 艾薇 你说得太对了
Yes. Oh, my God. Ivy, you were way right.
她真是...太过了
She is... a lot.
所以现在你要告诉她这...
And so now you're gonna tell her that it's...
结束了 对 我会告诉她
Over. Yes. I'll tell her.
我们变回不合作的朋友关系
We'll just go back to being friends that do not work together.
天 真是好玩 哈莉 对吧
Boy, that was some fun shit, Harley, huh?
真是合作无间 你猜怎么着
Come on. Up top. And guess what?
我决定再在这里多待一段时间
I decided to stick around a little while longer.
帮你搞到天气机器
Help you get that weather machine.
你真是太客气了
Oh, that's too generous.
我可不想麻烦你
I don't wanna put you out.
胡说什么呢 这很有意思
Nonsense. This is fun.
我觉得我的状态都回来了
I feel like I'm gettin' my groove back.
如果你喜欢那些小猪
Oh, and if you liked the pigs,
那你得看看三只瞎老鼠吃尸体的样子
wait till you see the three blind mice eat a body.
老鼠也会吃尸体吗
The mice eat bodies, too?
天啊
Oh, my God.
那些小混♥蛋♥能把脑袋里面全啃空
Those little bastards can just gnaw the shit out of a head.
花的时间会更久 因为你懂的
It takes longer 'cause they got those little,
老鼠的小牙齿是最棒的
you know, mice teeth, the best!
真有意思 哈莉 对吧
Wow. Now, that's fun, Harley, right?
你得感觉把这事解决了
That's the kinda stuff you've got ahead of ya.
寓言 我们得谈谈
Hey, uh, Fables? We need to talk.
各位 看看你们的鞋子
Hey, everybody. Check your shoes.
有人踩爆了个眼球 怎么了
Someone stepped in eye. What's up?
我很佩服你的能耐
You know, I appreciate how much of a badass you are,
我是说 我把你当做朋友和导师
I mean, listen, I consider you a friend and a mentor,
-就是有点... -你知道怎么样最棒吗
- and just a real-- - You know what'd be great?
那就是你有话赶紧说
If you said what you actually mean.
我只是...我觉得可能
I just... I think maybe
你最好还是不要插手天气机器的事
you should sit out the weather machine heist.
你的风格有点...过激
Your style, it's just a little... intense.
很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
我以为重点是完成任务
I thought the point was to get the job done.
是啊 但不能杀死无辜的人
Yeah, but not by murdering innocent people,
这是我不会跨过的底线
I mean, it's just a line I won't cross.
你还有底线啊
Oh, you got a line, huh?
伙计们 她可是有底线的
Hey, guys. She has a line.
超级英雄有底线
Superheroes have a line.
少年泰坦有底线
Teen Titans have a line.
我们根本不在乎那种东西
We don't give a fuck.
你知道吗 我觉得我可能还是
Yeah, you know. I think maybe I just give,
有微小的在乎
like, a microscopic fuck.
毁灭军团可是一点都不在乎
Well, the Legion of Doom gives zero fucks.
如果你想加入他们
And if you wanna get in there,
你最好撑杆跳过
you better start pole vaulting
那些你不想跨过的"底线"
over those lines you don't wanna cross.
这是《妈妈咪呀》的台词吗
Is that from Mamma Mia?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表