剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Kite Man, please don't do this.
是你"这样"的
You're the one doing the "This."
你不是赶尽杀绝了吗
Ah! I thought you ended the bloodline?
我没有留活口 你们看到有活口了吗
I didn't leave anyone alive. Did you see anyone alive?
-额... -额 什么额
- Eh... - "Eh"? What is "Eh"?
我可能看到还剩一个人
I may have seen one person left alive.
什么 你瞒着这件事
What? How long have you been sittin'
有多久了
on this little nugget of information?
那根本没什么的 只是一个小女孩...
It was nothin'. It was just a little girl...
梳着金发...马尾
With like a blonde... ponytail.
该死
Oh, shit.
所以永远要怎么来着
And that's why you always end the what?
赶尽杀绝
The bloodline.
赶尽杀绝 没错
The motherfucking bloodline. Yes!
我的家人们关系很好
My family was close.
没有阿巴拉契亚山脉那边那么好
Not Appalachian hillbilly close,
但我们互相依靠
but we leaned on each other.
我们会逗彼此笑
We made each other laugh.
在你出现后 一切都变了
That all changed when you showed up.
我的兄弟们死了 叔叔阿姨死了
My brothers gone. Aunts, uncles, gone.
我曾两次搬出家的表弟 彻底不会回来了
My cousin twice removed, completely removed!
我真的太难过了
I was so distraught.
危险
电网
我撞到星辰实验室的电网上
I threw myself against the electrified fence at S.T.A.R. Labs,
但那没有要我的命 而是...
but instead of killing me, it...
-给了他超能力 -给了我超能力
- Gave him powers. - It gave me powers!
每次都是这样 现在他想要...
Every goddamn time. And now he wants to--
我要复仇
I seek revenge!
-就是那个 -我们能不能做些什么来弥补
- That. - Is there anythin' we can do to make this right?
除非你能让我的家人起死回生
Not unless you can bring my family back from the dead.
等等 我来看看 有人可以吗
Hang on. Lemme check. Anyone?
不 我们做不到 你还有第二种选择吗
Yeah, no, we can't do that. Your second choice?
杀了所有人
Kill all of you!
我还不知道他有这能力
Ooh, I didn't even know he could do that.
我得告诉你 我今早起床的时候鼻子不舒服
I should tell you I woke up this morning with a post-nasal thing,
喝了很多咳嗽糖浆 我坚持不了太久
drank a lot of cough syrup and I can't hold this much longer.
还有第三种选择吗 普莱克西斯先生
Is there a third choice, Mr. Praxis?
把寓言皇后交出来 其他人就能活命
Hand over Queen of Fables and the rest of you can live.
好吧 我们来想个计划
All right. Let's come up with a plan here.
-已经有了 -你干...
- Already got one. - Hey, what the--
我跟皇后一起走出来
I'm comin' out with the Queen.
她是你的了
She's all yours.
看 我给你弄了个9
Look, I got you a real nine.
这样你就不用
So you don't have to, like,
把你的6倒过来才能弄成69
turn your six upside down to make the, you know, 69.
风筝人 我是来道歉的
Kite Man, I'm here to apologize.
-接受道歉了 -我还没有开始道歉
- Apology accepted. - That wasn't the apology part.
好吧 那就继续吧
Oh, right. Then by all means, continue.
好吧
Okay.
我对我在餐厅的保险很抱歉
I am genuinely sorry for how I acted at the restaurant.
我假装我就是那么酷
I mean, I pretend like I'm this like badass
根本不在乎别人怎么想 但是...
who doesn't care what people think, but...
但你在乎
But you do.
对 所以我说"假装"
Right, which is why I said "I pretend."
不不不 我明白
No, no, no, I get it.
当你有超能力
When you have a superpower
比如能控制所有的植物
like being able to control all plant life,
或者有风筝 你就似乎总要达到某种标准
or having a kite, there's just so much you gotta live up to.
我喜欢你把那形容成一种超能力
I love that you think that that's a power.
真是太好了
Y'know, it's great.
真希望我也能像你一样自信
I wish I had that kind of insane level of confidence.
你好像真的一点都不在乎别人是怎么想的
It's like, you genuinely do not care what other people think.
我在乎你是怎么想的
I care about what you think.
你这么说真是太好了
Aw, that's really sweet of you to say.
以及...我也在乎那美臀
And... I care about dat ass.
听着 你不是我一般会交往的类型
Okay. Look, you're not traditionally the kind of dude I date.
你完全不是
Y'know, you're just not.
但虽然有违常理 我还是喜欢你
But against all logic and reason, I do like you.
喜欢的那种喜欢吗
Like, like-like?
-我们都做♥爱♥了 -棒
- I mean, we've had sex. - Nice.
这是我的室友 比尔
Oh, hey. This is my roommate Bill,
就是大♥比♥尔
AKA the Bill-doe.
你好 我是艾薇
Hey. I'm Ivy.
我...我是他的女朋友
I'm... I'm his girlfriend.
太好了
Hell, yeah.
我要让你永远没有快乐 寓言皇后
I'm gonna send your ass to the happily never after, Fables!
认真的吗 你喜欢这句话吗
Seriously? You liked that?
没错 简单明了
Indeed. Terse. Lucid.
直截了当地面对目标说出自己的目的
Organically wove the theme of his target into the barb!
简直是巨大的成功
A triumph!
我得再去喝点咳嗽糖浆
I'm gonna get some more cough syrup.
拜托 哈莉
C'mon, Harley,
你不会这么做的
you don't have it in you to do this.
你有"底线" 还记得吗
You have a "Line," Remember?
我以前也是这么一位的
Yeah. That's what I used to think, too.
为了普莱克西斯家族
For House... Praxis!
你猜怎么着
'Ey, guess what?
你没有死
You're not dead.
力场装置 宝贝 我偷偷戴到你的手腕上的
Force field, baby! I slipped it on your wrist.
该死 你玩我
Damn. You set me up.
你这个狡猾的贱♥人♥
You tricky bitch.
我觉得不会送朋友去死的
I would never send a friend to her death,
就算这个朋友想阴我
even one that tried to screw me over.
那你要就这么让我走吗
So, you're just gonna let me go?
没错 我有天气机器了
Yeah. I got the weather machine.
我用我的方式赢了
I won and I did it my way.
我是个坏蛋 但我不是坏人
I'm a bad guy, not a bad person.
你是个蠢蛋
You're a dumb person.
你会后悔放我离开这里的 奎茵
You're gonna regret letting me walk out of here alive, Quinn.
不要忘了你的小人书
Don't forget your little book.
不 他要醒了 我可应付不了这尴尬的局面
Oh, no. He's waking up and I cannot deal with awkward situations.
我把她消灭了吗
D-Did I vanquish her?
拜托 告诉我我已经为我的家人复仇了
Please, tell me I avenged my family?
是的
Uh, yeah?
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我终于能开始...
I can finally start...
寓言
Fables!
为什么
Why?
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你敢相信吗 我说了那么多赶尽杀绝的道理
Can you believe, with all that ending-the-bloodline talk,
结果还差点忘了这家伙 天啊
I almost forgot this guy? Jeez.
好了 我要走了
All right, now I'm going.
我错过了什么
So what did I miss?
天啊 看来错过好多
Oh, my God! A lot, I guess.
试试"NeilPatrickHarris1"
Try "NeilPatrickHarris1."
泥脸 这是你的私人密♥码♥吗
Clayface, is that your personal password?
-不 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
反正也没用
Well, it doesn't work anyway.
那我来理一理
So, lemme just get this straight.
你用两起行动 葬送了了一整个家族的人
You went through two heists, sacrificed a family
还有那个诡异电流男的命
and that weird electric guy
偷了一个没人能偷到的天气机器
just to steal an unstealable weather machine,
但是却没有发现你是需要密♥码♥的
but didn't realize that you needed a password?
没人能偷到 输进去试试
Ooh, unstealable! Try that.
密♥码♥错误
尝试失败次数过多
Too many failed log in attempts.
启动自毁程序
Initiating self-destruct.
该死
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表