剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for your counsel.
但我想我们也该分道扬镳了
But I believe this is where we must part ways.
希望我们还是朋友
I hope we can remain friends.
只有我的屁♥股♥紧张得都发皱了吗
Am I the only one whose asshole's puckering.
我觉得把我自己土了
I think I clayed myself.
好吧 那我就告辞了
Okay. I'll be on my merry way.
但你这是犯下了一个大错
But you're makin' a big mistake.
长发公主 侏儒怪
Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin.
我们去搞点破坏
Let's go tear some shit up.
蠢蛋们
Deuces.
玛莎·布鲁斯牛排馆
晚上好 哥们 预约两位
Bon soir, bro. Rezzy for two.
名字是"风筝人"
Under "Kite Man."
很抱歉 风筝人先生
Oh, I'm so sorry, Monsieur Kite Man,
但我们坐满了 大概要等40分钟
but we are a little backed up. It will be about 40 minutes.
不好意思 那么
Uh, excuse me, well then,
预约还有什么意义 兄弟
what's the point of making a rezzy here, bro?
我今晚带了我的女伴
I mean, I took my lady out tonight
让我们能出来看看 也让别人看看
so we can see and be seen!
不 没事 我们...我们能去看电影算了吗
No, its fine. Can we just... Can we just do the movie?
-我们去看电影 -但亲爱的 我们是来...
- Let's do the movie. - But hon, we're here...
我想带你出来耍耍
I wanted to take you out for din din.
不好意思 先生 也许我定的是"人 风筝"
Excuse me. Sir, maybe I'm listed under "Man, Kite."
或者"独一风筝人" 有时是用那个
Or "The Kite Man," Sometimes that.
好吧 等等
Oh. Okay. Wait. Hang on.
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what happened here.
我没有风筝 你没认出我
You don't recognize me without the kite.
-我很抱歉 -不如还是把风筝收起来吧
- I'm sorry there. - I think put the kite away maybe?
这说起来简单
Well, that's actually easier said than done.
有人有六角扳手吗
Um, somebody got an Allen key?
科德工业
他怎么在这里
Hey, what's he doing here?
他不是寓言的人吗
I thought he was loyal to Fable.
他是雇佣兵 眼里只有万能的钱
He's a mercenary, loyal to the almighty dollar.
可爱的为金钱而战的士兵啊
An adorable little soldier of fortune, isn't he?
你不是说
Huh. I thought you said
有很多激光把守着这东西吗
this thing was protected by a bunch of lasers?
结构图上是这么显示的
That's what the blueprints said.
再见了[法语]
原来在这啊
Oh, there they are.
就算激光弄不死他 他也会得肺癌的
Look. If it wasn't lasers, it was gonna be lung cancer.
我从没见过一个老鼠竟然不用滤嘴
I have never seen a mouse smoke unfiltered,
抽这么多人类抽的烟
human-sized cigarettes to that degree.
伙计们 如果我的身体被激光切成碎片
Okay, guys, y'know, if my body gets diced up by lasers,
那你们就用来做点好玩的事
I don't know, you do something fun with it,
比如把我的耳朵随便寄给某家人
like mail my ear to a random family
附"你女儿在我们手上"
and say, "We have your daughter."
之类的事吧
You know, something like that.
你好 毁灭联盟
Hello, Legion of Doom.
没错 市长
That's right, Mayor.
如果你不给我们十亿 我就让哥谭的气温
We'll raise the temperature of Gotham by one degree
每分钟上升一度
every minute till ya give us a billion dollars!
你还要制♥作♥《泥脸欢乐满屋》重启版
And you produce Clayface's Fuller House reboot...
《超满屋》
Fullest House.
我有一个便宜的办法...
I have an inexpensive way in...
人员不减 房♥子变小点
Not more people. A smaller house.
你知道你和你的团队是什么吗 奎茵小姐
You know what you and your crew are, Ms. Quinn?
祸害
A scourge.
看 市长直接把我们从无名小卒
Hey, look at that, the Mayor upgraded us
升级到了"祸害"
from nuisance to "Scourge"!
我们还跳过了"恶人"
Ooh, we skipped over "Menace"?
真是个飞跃啊
That's a big jump.
这就是偷了没人能偷到的东西带来的辉煌
That's what happens when ya steal the unstealable.
顺便 谢谢你帮我搞定了
Thanks for doing that, by the way.
接下来 天气机器就归我了
I'll be taking that weather machine now.
市长 我待会给你打过去
Hey, Mayor, I'll call ya back.
你搞砸了 哈莉
You fucked up, Harley.
我经常搞砸
Y'know, I do a lot of that,
所以你得说得具体一点
so you're gonna have to be more specific.
你惹恼了我
You pissed me off
还让我毫发无伤地离开
and then let me walk away in one piece?
新手才会犯的错误 对吧 大灰狼
Rookie mistake, right, Big Bad?
真不敢相信你要这么做
I can't believe you're doing this.
我让你逃出了阿卡姆
I broke you out of Arkham!
我还帮你注册了探探 让你能做♥爱♥
I even helped ya sign up for Tinder so ya can get your fuck on.
我们是朋友啊
I mean, we're friends!
有时候 不择手段的意思
Sometimes doing whatever it takes
就是要弄死你的朋友们
means fucking over your friends.
把天气机器给我
Hand over that weather machine.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
好吧 你想怎么办
All right. How you wanna go?
小牧羊女可是能用她的赶羊棍
Little Bo Peep could beat the shit outta ya
把你揍开花
with her shepherd's stick.
你只要告诉我 你想开馆下葬还是闭棺
Just tell me if you want casket open or closed.
他是来自于什么童话
What the hell kinda fairy tale is he from?
从外表上来看
Well, from the looks of him,
应该是那种超级种族歧视的丹麦童话
one of those Danish ones that's super racist.
他不是我的人
He's not with me.
还有人有魔法书吗
Um, anyone have another magical storybook?
这鬼地方有没有
Shit, I mean, is there a B. Dalton
《道尔顿童话》或者填画书
or a Waldenbooks in this motherfucker?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
-我是杰森·普莱克西斯 -谁
- I am Jason Praxis. - Who?
第25届普莱克西斯
Last surviving member
家族重聚和童子军聚会的唯一幸存者
of the 25th Annual Praxis Family Reunion and Jamboree.
-谁 -你杀死了我所有家人
- Who? - You murdered all of my family!
该死
Oh, shit.
没错 是我♥干♥的
Yeah, I did that.
你好 我是来看看你的提醒器是不是坏了
Uh, hey, yeah, I'm just checkin' to see if my buzzer is broken
因为你之前说45分钟 现在已经4...
'cause you said it'd be 45 minutes and it's been 40...
已经47分钟了
Oh. It's been 47.
我有一个谜语
I've got a riddle for you.
谁饿了 但却没有预约呢
Who's hungry, but doesn't have a reservation?
谜语人先生 你看上去很棒 这边走
Monsieur Riddler, looking well. Right this way.
算了 没事 我们...
Y'know what, it's cool. Let's just...
我们走吧 我们赶紧离开这里
Let's go. Let's get out of here.
也许你可以说出你的名字
Uh, maybe you could just drop your name.
-要是我说出... -有点
- I mean, is it weird for me to... - Yeah, a little bit.
-我还是希望别... -我很理解
- I'd rather just not do that... - Totally get it.
我是说 你是个很谦虚的人
Yeah. I mean, you're a very humble person.
不 不要...不要...
No! Don't... Do not...
-别这样 -宝贝
- Do not do that. - Whoa. Babe,
你以前在这里工作什么的吗
did you used to work here or something?
你上了这里的经理吗
Did you fuck the manager?
就算有 我也没有意见 风筝人安全感爆棚
No judgement if ya did. Kite Man is very secure.
-太好了 -等等
- Great. - Wait.
太阳镜 帽子...
The sunglasses, the hat...
你是不是不想被人看到和我一起
Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?
-我们能去别的地方聊这个吗 -天啊
- Can we talk about this somewhere else? - Oh, my God.
-不 -你很尴尬
- No. - You are embarrassed.
你的风衣下到底有没有穿内衣
Is there even lingerie under that trench coat?
-风筝人 听着 -不 你才风筝人听着
- Kite Man, look. - No, you Kite Man look.
你觉得我就是一个不入流的废物
You think I'm some D-list piece of shit
去服装店买♥♥了一架滑翔机
that went to REI and bought a hang-glider.
我觉得不是...
I don't think that...
但 难道事实不就是这样吗
But I mean, that is what happened, right?
很抱歉我不能用我的脑子
Oh, I'm sorry I can't make plants
控制植物做各种事
do all sorts of shit with my mind.
我们不可能都是毒藤女
We can't all be Poison Ivy!
听着 座位好了 我们...我们去吃吧
Look! The table's ready. Let's just... Let's go eat.
我已经没有胃口了
I believe I've lost my appetite.
风筝人 别这样
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表