剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Hey, Ive, I think there's something really screwed up about me.
我要用最好的语气来说
I want to say this in just the most loving way,
但是这绝对不是最近才出现的情况
but, there's no way that this is just occurring to you now?
不 我是说 比普通的不对劲更加严重的不对劲
No, I mean, screwed up on top of the regular screwed up.
我为什么不能做出决定
I mean, why can't I make a decision?
我们现在在你的脑子里
Well, we're in your mind right now,
所以答案可能就在这里的某个地方
so the answer has to be here somewhere.
我还记得这个
Oh, I remember this!
这就是那个漂白的混♥蛋♥把我推下去
Okay, it's when that bleached asshole pushed me
把我也漂白的画面 看
and bleached mine. Look! Look!
这闪了一下 跳过了小丑把我推下去的画面
Hey, it glitched and skipped over Joker pushing me.
什...又来了 你看到了吗
Wha-- It did it again. Did you see that?
好奇怪
Whoa, that's weird.
你的一部分记忆好像缺失了
It's like a piece of your memory is missing.
艾薇 这是我的起源故事 这上面说了
Ive, this is my origin story. It says so right here.
你的起源故事就是讲述你变成你的故事
Look, your origin story's how you become who you are.
如果这个坏了 我肯定也不对劲
If it's screwed up, no surprise I am.
我们来看看
Ugh, let me see this.
大脑手动覆盖
重启时间到
Reboot time.
大脑手动覆盖
我...我可不会这么做
Um, I, uh, I wouldn't do that.
我不会...
I wouldn't-- Oh!
没有人听我的话
No one listens to me!
谁碰了什么 谁碰的
Who touched something? Who did it?
我对脱衣舞守则说得还不够清楚吗
Was I not clear about the stripper rule?
我只是想碰我自己
I was just trying to touch myself!
这也是脱衣舞守则
That is a stripper rule.
你激发了大脑封锁
You triggered a brain lockdown.
我们要趁...
We need to get out of here before--
趁这之前离开 现在我们被困住了
Ah! Before that happens. Now we're trapped.
这个公♥寓♥可美了
Now, this apartment's a beaut.
采光很好 正适合家庭...
It's got a lot of light. Perfect place for a fami--
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
好吧 这地方还没准备好
All right, the place isn't ready.
你们明天再回来 明天
You'll come back tomorrow. Tomorrow.
你们怎么不动 明天 出去 出去
Why aren't you moving? Tomorrow, get out. Get out!
你们忘了宝宝
You forgot the baby!
好了 我们来看看
All right, let's see now.
我们来看看 为什么把号♥码印得这么小
Let's see. Why do they print the numbers so small?
黑曼巴 我是沙鼠 又来了
Black Mamba, this is Gerbil, it happened again.
不不不 搞什么 我们被困在这里了吗
No, no, no, no. The fuck? Are we trapped in here?
你赶紧告诉我我们是不是被困在这里了
You need to tell me right now if we're trapped in here!
因为我要疯了
'Cause I'm gonna freak the fuck out!
我的植物们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to my plants, man?
妹子 真的得给你找几个朋友了
Girl, we need to get you friends.
"我们要和你一起去
"Oh, we wanna come with you.
我们担心你会对她进行大脑猥亵"
We're afraid you're gonna mind molest her!"
看看谁才是大脑猥亵者 是你
Now who's the mind molesters? You!
你才是大脑猥亵者
You are the mind molesters!
你迷路了吗 小姑娘
Ooh, are you lost, little girl?
不用哭 小家伙
No need for tears, munchkin.
我帮你找到路
I'll help you find your way.
放开我 住手
Ow! Oh! Oh! Get off me! Oh, stop!
这个小孩要把我杀了
This little child is killing me!
为什么那个可爱的小小的你要攻击我
Why did that sweet little you attack me?
嗯 我那个年纪不可爱 其实任何年纪都不可爱
Oh, yeah, I wasn't sweet at that age. Or any age, really,
但我当时可是个小混♥蛋♥
but I was a total shit back then.
所以大脑派它来
Which is why the brain sent it.
它觉得我们是入侵者
It thinks we're intruders.
没错 如果我们死在哈莉的大脑里
And yes, if we die in Harley's mind,
我们现实中也会死
we die in real life!
《猛鬼街》守则
Ooh, Nightmare on Elm Street rules.
你对于我们现在的处境有什么有用的见解吗
Do you have any insights on what we should do here?
-快跑 -没错 我也想这么说
- Run! - Yeah, that's what I was gonna say.
迅速离开
Exit with alacrity.
哈莉们 我是哈莉 住手
Harleys, this is Harley, stop!
天啊 我讨厌脑部活动
God, I hate brain physics.
住手 我就告诉你们妈妈把化妆品藏在哪里
Hey, quit it and I'll tell you where Mom hides the makeup.
该死 我还肯定这么说有用呢
Damn it. I was sure that was gonna work.
快点 不要乱逛了 跟我来
Come on. Stop fucking around and follow me.
这里有一架电梯
We got an elevator.
从某种意义上来说 知道你一直这么坏
You know, in a way, it's almost, like, comforting to know
还让我觉得挺欣慰的
that you've always been this fucked up.
对吧 你知道吗
Yeah, isn't it? You know,
我现在开始明白
I'm starting to realize
为什么我妈妈
why my mother recycled
当初回收了那么多酒瓶
so many wine bottles back then.
虽然很有意思 但是我们赶紧离开这里吧
Fun as this has been, let's get the fuck out of here, all right?
哈莉的潜意识中的某个地方
There should be an emergency exit
应该有通往现实世界的紧急出口
to the real world in Harley's subconscious somewhere,
我觉得应该就是
which I think is this button
这个按钮
right here.
好吧 你的蠢鳍按错了按钮
Okay, your stupid fin hit the wrong button, dummy.
不要对我用鳍侮辱
Do not fin shame me.
他肯定按了视觉神经的按钮
He must have hit the button to the optic nerve.
通过别人的眼睛看东西
Ooh, looking through the eyes of another.
看来现在我们要遵守
Now it appears we're playing by
《成为约翰 · 马尔科维奇》守则
Being John Malcovich rules.
又是一个自杀邪教
Another suicide cult.
要是消息传出去
If word gets out,
我就永远没法把这个该死的公♥寓♥租出去了
I'll never be able to rent this fakakta apartment.
那我们就确保不会传出去
So let's make sure it doesn't.
漂白剂和骨锯在哪里
Where's the bleach and the bone saw?
不 没有时间了
No, no time for that.
我可不会出钱给这里重新换地毯
And I'm not paying to re-carpet this place.
-那就叫我们搞爆♥炸♥的 -他爆♥炸♥了
- So we call our explosives guy. - He exploded.
那我想只能交给虫子们了
Well, I guess eventually, the worms will get us all.
上帝啊
Oy. Jesus.
我们为什么不烧掉这个地方 好拿一笔保险呢
Why not burn down the place and take the insurance?
一点犹太之光也无伤大雅
A little Jewish lightning never hurt anyone.
放火 太天才了
A fire! Brilliant!
我们就把这些尸体放在我的旧炉子里烧掉
We'll burn the bodies in this old furnace I own!
太好了
Oh, yes!
这才是八十年代给本拉♥登♥干活的赛
There's the Sy who armed Bin Laden in the '80s.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
合上淫♥荡♥小精灵的眼睛 行吗
Close slutty Casper's eyes, will ya?
感觉她好像在盯着我们
Feels like she's watching me.
当然了 宝贝
Sure thing, baby.
真不敢相信赛曾经是间谍
I can't believe Sy used to be like a spy.
-他真... -恶心
- He's so-- - Gross.
-你想说的是恶心 -没错
- You're looking for gross. - Yeah, that's it.
什么叫"犹太之光"
What's "Jewish Lightning"?
可能是以色列黑霹雳的兄弟
Perhaps Black Lightning's Israeli cousin.
不好意思 只有我听到
Excuse me! But am I the only one who heard
他们说要把我们的身体都烧掉吗
that they're gonna burn our fucking bodies?
那就别喊了 做点什么
So, stop yapping and do something!
潜意识
哈莉
Harley,
欢迎来到你的潜意识
welcome to your subconscious.
-往右边走 -猜猜你的无线密♥码♥
- Step right. - Guess your Wi-Fi password.
-超级不安全 -玩一把游戏吧
- Wack-an-insecurity. - Try your hand at a game.
-试一试 -往右边走
- Take your chance. - Step right up.
这是在逗我吗
Ugh, are you shitting me?
我来做这个恶人
So I'm gonna go out on a limb
说你根本没有放下你的前男友
and say you're not over your ex-boyfriend.
你确定这个闪一下的故障
I mean, are you sure that this glitch
仅仅出现在你的起源故事里吗
is just in your origin story?
没错 你 年轻的女士
Yes, you, young lady,
涂着脏兮兮的口红
the one with the smeared lipstick
现在对我余情未了的这个
who is still clearly obsessed with me.
要试试一个高难度的游戏吗
Try your luck at a game of skill?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表