剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Come on, remember how much fun you had in that costume?
不
No.
我不快乐
I didn't have fun.
快乐的人是你
You were the one having fun.
我离开你之后
It wasn't till I got away from you
才意识到和你一起的我有多么不快乐
that I realized how deeply un-fun being with you was.
所以我宁愿按下按钮把我们俩都炸死
So I would rather blow myself up and take you with me
也不要继续穿上这件该死的衣服 当你的跟班
than go back to being your sidekick and wearing that fuckin' costume!
你当然可以了 这的确是一个选择
Well, you could. Certainly an option.
不过可惜的是 你把自己炸飞的同时
Only fly in the ointment is if you blow yourself up,
也会带上你的团队
you'll take your crew with you.
所以 不如我们不要互相为难 穿上
So, how about you make this easy and put...
这套
the outfit...
衣服
on.
-别穿 -穿
- Don't do it. - Do it.
我只要穿上这个 你就放了他们吗
So, I put this on, you let them go?
如果你不♥穿♥
And if you don't...
我就杀了他们
I kill them.
她来了
Oh, there she is!
原汁原味的哈莉·奎茵
Harley Quinn original recipe.
你为什么非要破坏经典呢
Why'd you have to go and mess with a classic?
你到底放不放我的人
Are you gonna let my crew go, or what?
我是个遵守诺言的人
I'm a man of my word.
再见
Buh-bye.
她为了救我们的命 牺牲了自己
She gave her life so that we may live.
再见 哈莉
Goodbye, Harley.
好了 我穿上这套衣服 你想干什么
Okay, I'm in the costume. So what's the plan?
让我给你烤一个巧克力蛋糕
Want me to make you a chocolate cake,
给你放《律政俏佳人》 还是叫你小布丁
put on Legally Blonde, call you "Puddin'"?
哈莉 这座城市已经被我颠覆了
Harley, I've got the city by the balls.
警♥察♥属于我 蝙蝠侠被绑了起来 封了口
The cops are mine. Batman's tied up and gagged.
我已经别无所求了
I have everything a man could want.
但我并不开心
But I'm not happy.
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为你就是典型的反♥社♥会♥自恋狂
Because you're a textbook sociopathic narcissist
而且副交感神经系统的化学还失去平衡了吗
with a chemical imbalance in your parasympathetic nervous system?
蝙蝠侠也是这么说的
Hey, that's what Batman said.
蝙蝠侠 她说了和你一样的话
Hey, Batman, she said the thing you said.
不是的 我不快乐是因为
Anyway, no. The reason I wasn't happy
我们没有在一起
was because we weren't together.
我得到一切后
It wasn't until I got everything...
才明白没有你在我身边
that I realized it means nothing
一切都没有意义
without you by my side.
真的吗
Really?
哈莉 你就是我的幸福中缺失的一片
Harley, you're the missing piece to my happiness.
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you'd be back.
我想我永远也无法离开我的小布丁
I guess I could never stay away from my puddin'.
你总是剽窃我的主意 没有自己的点子
You were always so unoriginal, stealing my ideas.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 这是为了艾薇
Fuck you! This is for Ivy.
你以为我真的会相信你说什么
Did you really think I was gonna believe that bullshit
我是缺失的一块吗
about me being the missing piece?
但那都是真的
But that was all true!
我只有一个弱点 那就是你
You see, I only have one weakness. You.
当你是全世界最强大的男人
And when you're the most powerful man in the world,
你就不能有弱点
there's no room for weakness.
所以 我唯一的选择
And so, my only option
就只有...除掉你
is to... get rid of you.
那就来吧 杀了我
Then do it. Kill me!
你以为我只是一个低级的家伙吗
Do you take me for a basic bitch?
如果我杀了你
If I were to kill you,
你将永远是我灵魂中烙下的殉道者
you'd live on forever, an emotional martyr in my soul.
所以我要彻底抹除你的存在
So I'm going to erase you from existence.
把她拉起来 跟我来
Pick her up. Follow me.
当时是我不该创造出你
I made the mistake of creating you,
现在 我要纠正这个错误
and now I'm going to undo that mistake.
这些酸液将会抹除创造出哈莉·奎茵的一切
This acid will erase all that makes you Harley Quinn.
你将成为一个无名小卒 一个普通人
You'll be a nobody. A blank canvas.
一个街上的陌生人
A stranger on the streets.
普通人
Normal.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
如果你想杀了我 那就杀了我 但不要这么做
If you wanna kill me, kill me, but don't do this!
你要让我爱上你之前
Should've thought of that
就应该想到这一点
before you made me fall in love with you.
是时候了 但是别担心
It's time. But don't worry,
你不会记得任何东西
you won't remember a thing.
让我自己跳
Let me jump.
让我自己来上演哈莉·奎茵的最后一幕
Let this last act of Harley Quinn be my own.
这是你欠我的
You owe me at least that.
当然了 去吧
Sure. Go nuts.
再见了 哈莉·奎茵
Goodbye, Harley Quinn.
等一下 有人听到水花声吗
Wait a minute. Did anyone hear a splash?
我掉进过酸里好多次
I've fallen in acid enough times
我知道应该会有水花声
to know that there should be a splash.
你说得没错 小布丁
You're right about that, puddin'.
你怎么...
How did you...
等等 这些藤是从哪里来的
Wait. Where are those vines coming from?
该死
Oh, fuck.
我就知道我应该直接用鱼叉戳穿你的头
I knew I should've harpooned you in the head!
一下戳头 一下戳心
One in the head, one in the heart.
这是鱼叉基础课的知识啊
It's Harpooning 101.
猜猜下一个是谁
Guess who's next?
哈莉 你不想这么做的
Harley... You don't wanna do this.
我们可以一起统治哥谭
We can rule Gotham together.
你没了我 什么都不是
You're nothing without me!
你总是想让我这么以为 但其实不是这样的
You always tried to make me think that, but it's not true!
我有爱我和关心我的朋友
I have friends that love and care about me.
我要和我在乎的人一起继续我的人生
I'm moving on with my life with the people that matter.
其中没有你 小布丁
And that ain't you, puddin'.
-把他扔下去 -乐意至极
- Drop him. - Love to.
你们不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
我一直很支持坚定的女性
I've always supported strong female
友谊
friendships!
艾薇 我的天啊
Oh, Ive! Oh, my God!
是因为我的眼泪 对吗
It was my tears, wasn't it?
是我友谊的眼泪
My tears of friendship
滴在你的坟墓上 让你复活了
fell on your grave and brought you back to life!
小哈 我爱你 但我们不是在迪士尼电影里 好吗
Harls, I love you, but we don't live in a Disney movie, okay?
是大自然的更替之力让我复活了
It was the renewing power of nature that brought me back.
也许眼泪也有一些作用
And, you know, maybe the tears helped a little, too.
天啊 他救了我们
Oh, my God, he saved us.
他会没事的 对吗 他可是蝙蝠侠
He'll be okay, right? I mean, he's Batman.
他穿着聚合连体衣
Sure. I mean, you know, he's got the polymer suit
还有...
with the--
该死 我们赶紧离开这里
Oh, shit. Let's get out of here.
8.6级地震
总结来说 好消息 小丑对哥谭的统治结束了
So, to summarize, good news, Joker no longer rules Gotham.
坏消息 由于一场8.6级地震
Bad news, thanks to an 8.6 earthquake,
已经没有哥谭给他统治了
there's no longer a Gotham left to rule.
以及蝙蝠侠失踪了
And Batman is missing.
我们将及时播报最新信息
More updates as we get them.
我只想表示
And I just want the record to reflect
我一直对你很有信心 哈莉
that I always had faith in you, Harley.
我从来没有动摇过
Did not doubt it for a moment.
我没有这么想 但是我很高兴我错了
I did not feel the same way, but am so glad I was wrong.
小哈 你成功了
Harls, ya did it.
正义联盟消失了
Justice League is gone,
毁灭军团也不在了 小丑死了
same with the Legion of Doom, and the Joker's dead.
哥谭已经陷入一片混乱
Gotham is in complete chaos.
真是太美了
It's so beautiful.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表